Laura's Summer Slimming!

Weigh in tonight. I really want to get my 1.5 stone sticker and award! For that I'd need to be 11st 2.5lb on those scales and even though my own scales were good this morning I'm not convinced!

I'm going straight from work cos I'm working different hours during the school summer holidays here so just need to see what the sw scales say!! Gah! If I get it then the only other mini target for my holiday in a week was exactly 11 stone, I may not get there quite but shouldn't be far off?! :D

Some snaps of my shopping from yesterday too!

Attachments

• image-449382618.jpg
    image-449382618.jpg
    531.7 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1762740451.jpg
    image-1762740451.jpg
    557.7 KB · Views: 77
  • image-3653282442.jpg
    image-3653282442.jpg
    562.1 KB · Views: 78
  • image-697767880.jpg
    image-697767880.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 100
All looks lovely Laura .. Good luck for wi :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How did you get on?? Everything crossed for that 1.5st award!! :D xx

I DID IT!!!

1.5 stone award, I lost 3lbs so down to 11st 2lbs!!

Not sure if I'll get 2lbs off for next Monday, I'll be trying hard but I have got a girly night in on Friday night which will involve alcohol and takeaway! So we shall see.

But I feel great and heading on holiday in a week I feel so much better than I did a year ago that's for sure. SW rocks!

Aww well done Laura !!! Well happy for ya xx

Last edited:
I DID IT!!!

Not sure if I'll get 2lbs off for next Monday, I'll be trying hard but I have got a girly night in on Friday night which will involve alcohol and takeaway! So we shall see.

But I feel great and heading on holiday in a week I feel so much better than I did a year ago that's for sure. SW rocks!

Well done, you are dong brilliantly.

Sw does indeed rock. I love it

I DID IT!!!

Oh I am so chuffed for you!! That is fab!! :D You are doing so so well! How did you get the 3lbs?! I want to eat and do everything you did this week to get myself into the 10s by next Friday haha! xx

I DID IT!!!

Wow fab well done !!!! X

Oh I am so chuffed for you!! That is fab!! :D You are doing so so well! How did you get the 3lbs?! I want to eat and do everything you did this week to get myself into the 10s by next Friday haha! xx

Lol that was over 2 weeks though, as I missed last week's class! Though at home last week I was showing a STS and my scales aren't usually hugely different to theirs, normally 0.5-1lb more than mine. So maybe I did do 3lbs in one week or maybe it was a bit of an accumulation - dunno. That's what I get for not going to class last week, doh!!

I did mostly my red days as usual but I did have a couple of EE last week, maybe switching it up a bit like that helped - dunno?

Last week was also * week though and that just finished on Sunday so I was possibly retaining some water last week too.

I also got back out running properly last week, week 5 of C25K and actually did day 2 without wanting to die. Which was nice. I'm doing day 3 tonight hopefully.

Can you manage more red days this week to see if it gives you a boost along?

I had also had a couple of weeks of "just" lb losses so thought I might be due a little whoosh off. I'm not sure I will get 2lbs off next week though, but as I say I feel great how I am and can live with that.

I am so looking forward to all the yummy food on holiday but know I will still sometimes be thinking "SW" in the back of my head....the alcohol however could be a different story lol - that's what always gets me! Haha!

Aww well done Laura !!! Well happy for ya xx

Well done, you are dong brilliantly.

Sw does indeed rock. I love it

Wow fab well done !!!! X

Thank you all lovely ladies, I am so pleased - I genuinely never thought I would be successful after attempts at the past with WW etc, but this plan is just so different!

I know when I come back my holidays I will continue down those numbers and hit my target weight - I WILL! :D

Tuesday 2/7/2013

Breakfast - Passionfruit 0% Danio layered yoghurt (1.5), strawberries, alpen light bar x 1

Lunch - ham salad, mango dressing (2) & a banana

Dinner - chicken in white wine sauce (1.5), SW potato wedges, green beans & carrots

Snacks -

HExA - 1) 250ml SS milk 2)
HExB - 1) 1 x alpen light 2) HexB potatoes (wedges)

Syns = yoghurt (1.5)

Total syns =

Back