Laura's weight loss diary :)

WI tonight..... Week 10 for me..... never thought i'd get through week 1 never mind get as far as week 10!! It's after flying in tho!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

2 lbs off for me this week and my 1.5 stone sticky :)))

Aslo I actually found the Alpen Double Choc Bars in Tesco last night that I have been looking for for a looonnnggg time so I bought 6 boxes... should do me for a while :)

awww Laura huge well done and amazing control on the difficult situations!
Woopwoop on the alpens too!
xx

Been so busy in work lately haven't had much of a chance to update ..... :(

Have just had my hardest week since I started SW... Started last wed night with crisps and coke followed by a whopper chinese takeaway with 2 of my friends, continued on into thursday munching my way through crisps and chocolate!! Weighed myself on Friday morning and had put on a whopping 3 lbs in a day and a half sot hat gave me a touch of reality. Pulled it back a little on Saturday when I brought my little ones to the cinema, managed to stay away from the popcorn and nachos....luckily enough.... Went to McDonalds on Sunday with my mam and my little people and ordered a grilled chicken salad but still managed to eat most of my little man's fries !!
I'm really really hoping for a maintain this week although I definitely do not deserve it.... I ahve learned my lesson though, from now on there will be no more pigging out on a Wed night as this just puts me in a bad frame for the rest of the week.

Star week so I think that's what drove me over the edge....

just looking at your last comment emma lol.. it's amazing how quickly things turn from me having major control to none at all ha :)

A Chinese is ok if you order the right things! Do not despair!
McDonalds salad is only about 2 syns and a small fries is about 8 so I think youll actually be fine!
Drink the water!!!!! x

Had a maintain on the scales last night.... wasn't disappointed though as I thought I was going to have a gain.... was a bit of a pig all week so hopefully it won't show on the scales next week.... back on the saddle today tho and have my food planned for the day :) promised myself I am not gonna eat any of the kid's junk tonight so need to get my willpower back.

Aiming for 2lbs off this week!! Still waiting on my back pain injection too so hoping I'll be able to start some exercise once I get that sorted!!

well done on the maintain especially if you haven't been 100% dreading tonight for me after forever off plan but must be done! x

Arrggghhh can't stop eating the kids Halloween treats!! Somebody help me plssss lol !!!

Have had visitors for the last few days too and they cooked a lovely dinner tonight, curry with the works and needless to say it wasn't SW, it was delicious but very naughty!!

Gonna try and make it through the rest of the week with as much super free and free as possible, can safely say I've had my weeks worth of syns in the last 2 days!! Time for some serious willpower to kick in!! Starting by shipping all the kids treats to my mams house in the morning, only 2 min walk away but too far for me to go looking for them ha :) reckon they have enough treats to last them the next 6 mths.
We had a fab Halloween tho with fireworks that their dad got up north and a huge big bonfire in the village so they really had a ball and it was worth the syn use( or so I'm tying to convince myself ha )

WELLLLLLLLL my last post didn't really go to plan.... managed to get rid of alot of the kids treats however unfortunately it was through me eating them!!!!! Just couldn't stop myself, was like a woman possessed... has 3 packets of crisps and 3 small fun size bars and a can of Budweiser on Saturday night and felt like I could have kept eating but managed to draw a line under it.... Binge fest !!!!! and felt so crap after it!!

Was good yesterday and used my syns for a takeaway last night!! Jumped on the scales this morning and showing a gain so hopefully gonna try and pull it back to a maintain over the next 2 days before Wed's WI.

However on the plus side I think the fact that I have not been on pla the last 1.5 weeks has made me more determined to get myself sorted.... getting back into it big time today... (fingers crossed anyway ha )

Halloween, sweets, arrghh. I had some of that too and managed t put on 1lb on Sat. Been fine since and I don`t get weighed again till Thurs of Fri. Looking for a loss this week.

Good luck to you for Wed, just got time to do it.

Just read through your thread Laura, you're doing really well. Had a busy weekend myself and loads of Halloween rubbish lying around, so hopefully I'll pull it back for Wednesday. Sometimes things just don't go to plan, you have to draw a line and move on.

Good Luck x

It's so hard when the treats are just lying around isn't it..thank god I'm not a fan of lollipops and sucky sweets or it would be never ending...all the little bars are gone now (thankfully - but only cos I ate them all) lol

Anyhow onwards and downwards hopefully :)

Yuck.... had a 1lb gain.... my first gain since it started and boy does it feel bad!! Need to get my a$$ in gear this week and get out of the rut I'm in.....

Brekkie today - Cereal Bar & Coffee
Mid morning - Mugshot
Lunch - Ham Salad & Tea
Mid Afternoon - Apple
Dinner - Chicken Korma, can of diet coke
Syns- undecided yet
2 litres of water

I really need to get back on track, don't know where my willpower disappeared to the last 2 weeks but I'm determined to get it back. No more takeaways for me until Christmas either, gonna stick to my fakeaways, they're just as nice :)

Yuck.... had a 1lb gain.... my first gain since it started and boy does it feel bad!! Need to get my a$$ in gear this week and get out of the rut I'm in.....

Brekkie today - Cereal Bar & Coffee
Mid morning - Mugshot
Lunch - Ham Salad & Tea
Mid Afternoon - Apple
Dinner - Chicken Korma, can of diet coke
Syns- undecided yet
2 litres of water

I really need to get back on track, don't know where my willpower disappeared to the last 2 weeks but I'm determined to get it back. No more takeaways for me until Christmas either, gonna stick to my fakeaways, they're just as nice :)

Laura- Meet your sister! up a half pound last night, seem to be getting into a up/down cycle, which I have to break. I'll be gutted if I blow it before Christmas, so starting afresh today, trying the 777 plan... I need a good 2 or 3 pound loss to get me going again.

Think I've become complacent which, let's face it, is how I ended up at 16 stone! I opened up my notebook today and I'd not filled in a full day all week, so even though I reckon I was synning properly, who knows?

I don;t even have a notebook anymore coughdrops, I've definitely become complacent!!! But I'm, determined to have at least 2 lbs lost this week!!!! Raging that I had to delete my 1.5 stone sticker so I definitely want that back this week....!! :)

Gonna but a new notebook and a slow cooker this weekend, treat to myself ha :)

I don;t even have a notebook anymore coughdrops, I've definitely become complacent!!! But I'm, determined to have at least 2 lbs lost this week!!!! Raging that I had to delete my 1.5 stone sticker so I definitely want that back this week....!! :)

Gonna but a new notebook and a slow cooker this weekend, treat to myself ha :)

I was looking at a big saucepan for making soups... think I am now officially a grown up!

I love the slowcooker - ppl at my group make soups in theirs too so thought I might give that a go?
Christmas isn't far away and like you I want to lose what I can before all the parties kick in, I want to look nice for them!
x

I haven't been online in so long :( ..... had a death in the family almost two weeks ago and haven't had a minute since. Been to WI last night and was up 1.5lbs which I was really suprised that I wasn't up about 4lbs considering the amount that I ate int he last two weeks.

BUT I'm not going to harpp on about it, I'm just gonna get straight back into it and try and get myself back on track. Plenty of water for me today and had a cereal bar and banana for early breakfast and I'm just going to have some scrambled egg now.... dinner this evening is chicken korma and boiled rice and a Hi Fi bar for 3 syns when I'm catching up on the soaps.

Work is pretty crap at the minute... not liking my new job but will hae to struggle on until Christmas is out of the way at least :)

Hope everyone is keeping well xxxxx

Hi Laura

Just read through all of your diary. Very inspiring. Well done on your weight loss to date.
so sorry to hear of your sad news, tough to keep to a "diet" with such hard times going on.

Hope you feel back on track and more positive.

Keep it up

x

Back