Laura's weight loss diary :)

Hi Laura

Just read through all of your diary. Very inspiring. Well done on your weight loss to date.
so sorry to hear of your sad news, tough to keep to a "diet" with such hard times going on.

Hope you feel back on track and more positive.

Keep it up

x

Thanks Mrs JK.... Back on track now hopefully :)

Yesterdays Food
Early Morning - Banana and Cereal Bar
Breakfast - Scrambled Egg
Lunch - Bacon Medallions and Grilled Tomato, Cup of Tea
Dinner - Erin Savoury Rice with Chicken
Snacks - 2 Hi Fi (6 syns) Pkt Kellogs Cracker Crisps (5 syns)
Total Syns - 11
First day back on the wagon is over and I'm thrilled with that.... I don;t know what caused me to go so much off the rails with the last 2/3 weeks but I'm kinda glad I did because putting on the 2.5lbs has givem me a kick in the bum and got me back into staying on plan. I seemed to have hit 1.5 stone loss and a mental block at the same time. I am a daily weigher (shame lol) and I could never imagine the scales reading anything less but thankfully I have come out of that now :)

Have my daughters 4th Birthday Party this weekend so gonna reign in all my willpower for that :)

Have decided I'm not gonna drink til Christmas again now, not really a biggie for me cos I don't really drink much but it seems that when I do drink I end up feeling crappy even after a few i.e. bloated etc and that's when things start slipping for me.

I really just want to feel good in my clothes for this Christmas... have spent so many of them not even wanting to go out because I couldn't fit into any nice clothes etc.. I reckon that with soem hard work over the next 4 weeks I could lose 8/9 lbs.... fingers crossed anyway :)

I CAN DO THIS!!!!

You can do it Laura. It is tough when you put weight on. I am a yo yo at the moment. I put on 4.1/2lbs last week but managed to lose 2.1/2 this week even with a kids party.

I say 8-9lbs is definately possible before christmas. If I can lose even 6lbs I will in the 15st bracket by then. I will cross my fingers along with you crossing yours as see what we can do.

I am trying to stay focussed more as from today. Good Luck Laura.x

So weekend didn't go too badly....considering I had visitors all weekend and my little ones birthday party... had a few slips along the way but hopefully being good for the rest of the week will keep me on track....
So cold in the office today, my fingers are actually frozen!!! Have been glued to the portable radiator all morning!
Gonna start bringing in some soup to warm myself up at lunchtime...getting sick of pasta and salads lol

Had my WI last night and lost 4 lbs !!!! Still can't actually believe it... thought there was something wrong with the scales! Was so happy to finally have a losing week again after a few dodgy weeks :)
Managed to break my mental block about not being able to lose more than 1 and a half stone.... couldn't imagine the scales ever reading any less... so thrilled right now... and I have my 1.5 stone sticky back... yeaaaaa ;)

realllllyyyy want a packet of tayto crisps right now!!!! think I may have to go and brush my teeth to get rid of the craving....lol

I actually ended up flossing and brushing my teeth last night to get rid of the crisp craving!! Desperate times call for desperate measures...but it worked :)
Stayed within plan yesterday and had 1.5 litres of water... quite cold today so haven't been able to bring myself to drink any water yet but plan to drink some before the day ends.

Had a mushroom and ham pasta dish last night with some low fat cheese spread mixed in and tonight its spaghetti bolognese before I being my little ones out to see Santa arriving on real reindeer at the stores. Very excited for them :)

Gonna try out my new slow cooker tomorrow with the beef and red wine casserole!

Arrrggghhh just had a bit long post typed out and it disappeared!!! raging :(
However this is in it a nutshell

- Ate rubbish Friday night because Toy Show was on telly
- Ate 6 chocolate Rich tea biscuits for breakfast on Saturday
- Ate more rubbish on Saturday and Sunday while redecorating my sitting room
- Ate a non healthy Chinese last night because I was being a pig!
- Ate a banana and hifi bar this morning for brekkie to try and get back on track
- Didn't try out my slowcooker but will do next weekend
- Will be raging if I have a gain this week but will be deserved
- SW leader has arranged for A zumba class for us tonight to see if we like it and make it a regular thing, looking forward to it.

That's it in a nutshell :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend xx

I am sure that is allowed! It's tradition! I didn't eat any rubbish, but downed a bottle of wine while wishing I was in the audience :party0036:

LOL... Did you see the drinking game that was on Facebook...went something like this
Take a gulp everytime Ryan forgets a childs name
Take a gulp everytime a toy doesn't work
Have a shot everytime he says 'one for everyone in the audience'

LOL...

LOL... Did you see the drinking game that was on Facebook...went something like this
Take a gulp everytime Ryan forgets a childs name
Take a gulp everytime a toy doesn't work
Have a shot everytime he says 'one for everyone in the audience'

LOL...

I saw that, but it was too complicated for my squiffy mind! I just kept refilling my glass

I saw that, but it was too complicated for my squiffy mind! I just kept refilling my glass

Sometimes the easiest way is the best...lol... my little one wanted everything that she saw on it, including the boy's toys lol

lol.. same age as myself ha :)

Weigh In Day

I never really eat much on WI Day, think its more psychological than anything..lol.... I'm actually a serial weigher but have managed to stop myself for the last 3 days so I'm not sure what to expect... obv would love a loss but need to be realistic after the bad weekend I had.... anything except a gain I will be happy with :)

Had the new smoked Ham joint from Aldi (Ireland) last night and my god it was delicious.... so tasty, definitely recommend it!

Anyone who reads this prob knows that I have had some problems with my back with a while. Had a operation on it in 2009 when I was 6 months pregnant. All was going well until January when I fell and injured it badly again... anyway almost a year later I am going to see a Pain Management Consultant in the hope of getting some pain injections so fingers crossed for me... I haven't been able to do any exercise with the plan to date so I'm hoping that this new guy will be able to sort me out and help me get a bit more active again.... Here's hoping :)

Hope the injections work for you, back pain is a torture and I've never experienced anything near the pain you have.

thanks :) yea it's pretty crap when it's bad... altho could be alot worse :)

Thursday 5th December

WI last night and lost 1.5 lbs ... thrilled with that as I wasn't expecting a loss after the bad weekend....I kinda feel that I am somewhat back on track with losing as I managed to pull it back after the weekend, for the few weeks that I was rocky I would just actually thrown in the towel and kept eating rubbish!

Was reading another members diary and really liked the way she set out her daily food bit so gonna see if I can do it the same way as to may help me to keep more on track and post more regularly :)

Breakfast:
1x Hi-Fi Bar, Banana, Cup of Coffee with Sweetener

Mid-morning snack:
Porridge with skimmed milk and sweetener

Lunch:
Scrambled Egg and 1 slice Wholemeal Toast (3 syns) (no butter)
Muller Light Toffee Yoghurt

Dinner:
Spaghetti Bolognese (Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Mushrooms, Chopped Tomatoes, Extra Lean Mince)

Evening snack:
TBC

HExA - 250 mls Skimmed Milk
HExB - 2 x Hi Fi Bars

Daily syns: 3
Weekly syns: 3/105

Thursday 5th December

WI last night and lost 1.5 lbs ... thrilled with that as I wasn't expecting a loss after the bad weekend....I kinda feel that I am somewhat back on track with losing as I managed to pull it back after the weekend, for the few weeks that I was rocky I would just actually thrown in the towel and kept eating rubbish!

Was reading another members diary and really liked the way she set out her daily food bit so gonna see if I can do it the same way as to may help me to keep more on track and post more regularly :)

Breakfast:
1x Hi-Fi Bar, Banana, Cup of Coffee with Sweetener

Mid-morning snack:
Porridge with skimmed milk and sweetener

Lunch:
Scrambled Egg and 1 slice Wholemeal Toast (3 syns) (no butter)
Muller Light Toffee Yoghurt

Dinner:
Spaghetti Bolognese (Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Mushrooms, Chopped Tomatoes, Extra Lean Mince)

Evening snack:
TBC

HExA - 250 mls Skimmed Milk
HExB - 2 x Hi Fi Bars

Daily syns: 3
Weekly syns: 3/105

Just popped over to subscribe! Well done on the loss! I'm gonna have a gain tonight waaaah but this week I'm gonna be SO good! X

Back