Laura's weight loss diary :)

Yea coughdrops that is definitely what has happened me, I've become bored! Had porridge for breakfast yesterday morning but did not enjoy it at all :( ... Not a huge fruit lover either, eat an apple when I have to...so I get really stuck for breakfast, all other meals are fine... but I think I need to start the day off right to keep things in order for the day.
That said I had a segment of Terrys Chocolate orange (2 syns) for my brekkie this morning with a coffee lol... there was a reason for my madness tho it's our Christmas Party today and I wanted to eat a late breakfast so that I wouldn't be starving at lunchtime and ordering anything and everything!!
We are heading for lunch to the Chinese so it's not too bad I suppose. I have already decided that I am having boiled rice and chicken and mushroom. I won't eat it all so I'm saying 8 syns for it as normally half a takeaway is 5 syns and you always get more when you eat in the restaurant.

I have a really busy weekend with work, Hen night and my Best friends little boy's Birthday party - gonna be one big long challenge but feeling positive so that's the main thing :) ... really really really would love a decent loss on Wednesday!

Feel tired just reading your plans for the weekend! We've had a crazy month at work, early starts and late finishes, so tonight I have a date with my couch and Michael Bublé's Christmas special!

I am officially gone off the rails completely. Yesterday alone I had 6 roses, 2 packets of tayto (small size.. not that it makes much of a difference) and a mince pie with a little cream. I feel crap and my tummy is so bloated,... just generally feel yuck!
Had dinner out on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and a couple of beers too!!!1
It's like my say NO switch is broken!! Arrrggghhh why do I do this?

That's it!! I'm getting myself back on this wagon from this second... damage limitation if nothing else !!!!!

I'm back :D

After missing my last 3 WI's I'm heading back to class on Wednesday night and I can honestly say that I have never been happier to be going back to a Slimming Group.

I have eaten everything in sight for the last few weeks and I'm actually at the stage where I'm sick of eating crap but I'm still eating it just because it's there!!!
I need to get back on the wagon pronto before I put back on everything I have lost!!!

I am expecting a 7lb gain if I'm honest with myself, it it is more than that I will be utterly ashamed of myself so here's hoping I manage to keep it under that.

I was like a woman possessed with my eating for the last 3/4 weeks but I'm going back into it with a clear head and I ave promised myself that I will stick rigidly to the plan like I did for the first 10 weeks I was on it.

My aim is quite simple - I want to be able to wear clothes that I like during the Summer and not just the ones that fit me. I also want to go on a foreign holiday this year with my little ones and want the only extra baggage I'm carrying to the the stuff in my suitcase. I'm happier when I'm slimmer and I owe it to my little ones to have a happy mum :D.

So the bad side of me knows that for the next 2 days I will continue to eat like a woman possessed but come Thursday morning it's the new me again lol.

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a fun New Year xxxx

I had a bit of a blip over christmas but back on the straight and narrow now and my gain is gone!

Its a really good sign that you're ready to be healthy again! Keep going girl you can do it, let us know how you get on at weight in. Good luck xx

oh sweet baby Jebus! I cannot wait until tomorrow morning so that I can get my a$$ back into gear. WI at 5.30pm tonight !!! If I don't stop eating today I will be rolled into the class lol
Heading for my final hurrah with my friend tonight, chinese after WI... yum and then it's back to the World of Slimming.
Aim is 2 stone from tonight's WI gone by June.
I CAN DO THIS :)

Laura I am with you!!

Once I know how much I've put on at W/I tonight, my goals are:

1) get off what I've put on over the festivities
2) get my 2 stone award
3) lose 2 more stone by summer.

Aiming for 7lbs a month, so depending on tonight that'll be end of May at the earliest.

I know... I don't know what way my mind works but there is no way I could get back on track until after WI tonight... really looking forward to cooking the SW meals again and making a few further sacrifices i.e cutting out diet coke, banning all takeaways and sticking to my fakeaways :)
Having my spinal injections at the end of the month so hoping to be able to join the Gym in Feb ... that's the plan anyway :)

Up 4.5lbs !!! Not as bad as I thought considering I had not been there in a month and everything that I ate!! :) so I'm back down to a Loss of 1 stone 4lbs, the most I had lost was 1 stone 10lbs so my first aim is to get that 6lbs off again and continue losing from thereon :)

I am so glad to be back on track tho. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Food for today.

Morning: Peanut SW Bar (HEXB) and Cup of coffee

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg made with skimmed milk

Lunch: Ham Salad and Cup of tea

Snack: Toffee Mullerlight

Dinner: SW Chicken Korma (1 syn) (mushrooms, onions) with Brown Rice

Syns: TBC

Meant to say the SW Peanut Bars are delicious, if you like peanuts obviously :) !!!!

That's not a bad gain at all! Goes to show, we're probably more aware of the SW rules than we realise.

Your losses are v similar to mine. I've 6.5 to go to 2 stone, so that's the goal for Jan. I am hoping for a big loss next week, to get a chunk of that off.

So I was quite good up to after dinner yesterday ( had SW Spag Bol innstead of the Korma which I'm having tonight) but then ate a rock bun, segment of Terry's Chocolate Orange and a chocolate digestive an hour after dinner and I wasn't even hungry!!
Still I only just went over my syn allowance so I'm back on it this morning.

Todays Food
Morning - HiFI Peanut Bar (HEXB) and Coffee
Breaktime - Mugshot. 2 sl Ham and 2 Laughing Cow Light Triangles (2) and Tea
Lunch - Chicken Caesar Salad (5) and Diet Coke
Afternoon - Coffee
Dinner - Chicken Korma (1)
Evening - Curly Wurly (6) and Tea
Total Syns (14)
HEXA - Milk

Just cannot get back into this :( .... definitely fater overindulging in chocolate the last few days... making some good choices foodwise but then bang, half 7 hits and all I want of coffee and loads of chocolate. It's star week so I know that's not heloping but feeling a bit disheartened!!! Need to up my game a bit or all I've lost so far will be a waste :(

Just cannot get back into this :( .... definitely fater overindulging in chocolate the last few days... making some good choices foodwise but then bang, half 7 hits and all I want of coffee and loads of chocolate. It's star week so I know that's not heloping but feeling a bit disheartened!!! Need to up my game a bit or all I've lost so far will be a waste :(

You are me. Yesterday is the first day all week that I stuck to plan. Over the weekend I was unreal.

I reckon we'll get back on track, but I knew that if I let it slide til Wed again (so another full week of frigging about), I could very well jack it in. So, yesterday I stuck at it, today and tomorrow I'll do the same.

Wednesday I'll take my gain (it HAS to be coming!) on the chin, and I'll move on!

Hey Laydeeeeeeee's,

I haven't been on this in so long!!! :( Was finding it really hard to get back into things after Christmas.... finally feel like I'm back on track..

Lost 1lb and 1.5lbs respectively the last 2 weeks!! Have WI tonight and hoping for a small loss, have been excellent food wise apart from a big binging day on Saturday (alcohol and food) cos it was my birthday night and I had all my friends around.... we had chinese, loads of beer, woo woo cocktails and munchies!! Great night but soooo many syns!

On the plus side I bought myself a jumpsuit the other day - first one ever!!! and it is soooo flattering - I love it - I'm wearing it to my friend's baby's Christening in 2 weeks so it is giving me extra motivation now!!

Really hoping for a 1lb loss just to keep me in the right frame of mind tonight!
I'm gonna make the diet coke chicken when I get home from WI - it's supposed to be fab :)

Hope ye are all doing well
xoxoxoxoxox

Hey girls :)

Maintained at WI on Wed..... I ended up going for lunch with by BFF and overate a bit so I'm just telling myself that if I had not gone for lunch I may have been down, lol.

Had a good day yesterday but up 11pm and then ate 3 slices of white toast with Pate and a bottle of Bud... need to get this alcohol out of my house .... I'm not a big drinker but there is nothing I love more than a beer with my dinner....!! too much tempetation lol.

I'm aiming for a good day today - just need to beat these nighttime demons and hopefully will be able to do it.

Altho I'm struggling for good breakfast choices... to be honest I'd rater eat a cold chinese for my breakfast than a bowl of cereal lol

Back