LauraTheLoop Diary

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
Ok so I'm back after 5 months maintaining at 12.6ish and decided its time to get the next 2 stone off

Worst part of it is I decided yesterday 9th that I would quit smoking, good ole cold turkey and that - which by the way is going fine, but decided do that Saturday and the Monday back on the wagon .... Drifting here.... The worst part is the fact that right now I'm sitting here with ear ache and sore throat and sniffly nose and a general all round feeling of being unwell

Didn't bargain on feeling like this when I wake up Monday but guess I will have to battle on through, I know it certainly puts me at an unfair disadvantage when it comes to wanting to get up at 6 to walk the dog before work though :-( to help kick start the exercise side of things ..... Always something isn't it

Anyway - wont let it get me down, well I'm going to try.

Will pop back here when I need to ramble or rant off and that way Im airing it in the right way rather then, hand grabbing food and stuffing in my mouth.

x :) here's to getting the 2 stone off .... Will be back with a more definitive plan/guideline as to how shortly x

Well that weren't a very clever start to the healthy eating..... I knew being ill would set me back and on top of that of that I worked from home which is always a huge no no

Feeling super emotional also which doesn't help- cried twice to meself about things going on- soppy really, really should see the bigger picture

Anyway back in the office tomorrow and planning on fasting for both Tuesday and Wednesday as Thursday I'm on date night with my hubby celebrating our 11 years being together :)

Will report back tomorrow and hoping to have stood firm on my fasting for 2 days

Hopefully I won't feel so emotional tmrw either because on count 1 ; I really have no need to be sad as they have proved they will always be there and not turning there bak on me and count 2: it's either I swallow my pride or she swallows her pride and we know she aint gona break so I guess it's whoever goes the longest - sad about it but why should I

Anyway rambling but this is my diary and all these things count to what goes in me gob ;-)

Ok so day 1 of fasting ....arrrgggg on pancake day as well haha epic fail

If it comes to it an I'm desperate for a pancake later ill have some Paleo banana ones at least I know they won't be as bad as the all singing and dancing ones.

Anyway in a better frame of mind today albeit still really feeling the cold and looking and feeling rough as

I've got no taste buds so today should be a breeze really- what's point if eating something you can't really taste?!

Oh and super proud 3 days not smoking complete ..... Just like that ;-)

Back