LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

Laura, just catching up on your diary.

Well done on your losses so far, you have achieved great results every week.

Keep going and you will be wearing the itsy, bitsy, teeny bikini in no time!

Thanks ladies :)
Had a nice swim/sauna/steam and jacuzzi this morning, even got my mum to drop me off in town to do a couple of jobs and walked back so a fair bit of gentle exercise today which is good!
However - problem - I've just made a pasta dish for my OH to take to work and ate about 3 slices of sausage. Relatively small but completely unnecessary, not satisfying, not enjoyable and I am just angry at myself. Ive been 100% up until today.
I'm not going to let this ruin anything, I know I shouldnt have done it and I can learn from it and move on. Just disappointed, I am all ready to behave next week in center parcs and yet i have a slip up here in my own home.
Positive thoughts :) Positive thoughts :) Positive thoughts :)

Ok so I've woken up and today is a new day, I'll stop beating myself up about my blip yesterday. I haven't checked my ketostix yet but my mouth felt gross this morning so I'm pretty sure I'm still good. After all, sausage does have some carbs in it but not as much as some other foods.
So yesterday I had:
Hot vanilla shake (lumps in - not nice)
Hot chocolate shake (still a few lumps!)
3 mouthfuls of sausage
lettuce, cucumber and celery (120g)
Lemon bar
Multivitamin

I think I'm going to give up trying to make the shakes hot, just can't get it right and maybe not enjoying those had left me unsatisfied and looking for something else? No excuse I know but I'm trying to make sense of it in my head.

I think I'll be Ok but i stayed the same on the scales this morning even after all my exercise, only 0.25lbs so far this week, will have to pull it out of the bag before thurday now. But this is my determined face :D!! After all I've got 14lbs to lose for the easter challenge now!!

Don't worry about it Laura. You've got it right anyway, you're not dwelling on it, so carry on like you have been and you will be fine xx

Thanks ladies, Im staying positive. Starting my week now of 2/3 packs plus chicken and veg. Nervous but I know I'll enjoy it and be ready to get straight back on it when I get home.
Just being a little obsessive but Ive just checked and the spag bol I had to give up yesterday and it would have been 136cals and 14g carbs. Ive dug the sausage packet out of the bin (oh yes, i'll do anything if it it'll make me feel better about my blip!) and the bit of sausage i had was about 65cals and 3g carbs. Few, now i feel better!
Onwards and downwards............

I am the same, it's all relative. At least now your mind is at rest. Good luck this week, I am sure it will be nice to have a bit of variation x

Yes, feel much better now!
Cannot wait for this week. The variation will be good but also I'm going to be running around like a kid doing tonnes of swimming and going on all the water slides etc! Me and my husband are so childish, we go down the rapids then run back up the top so we dont have to wait to go again! Plus we have a couple coming with us for a few days bringing their 2 year old - perfect excuse to play in the soft play and climbing frame areas!
OMG, I'm going to be knackered LOL x

Hope you have a wonderful fun filled week and enjoy yourself. Look forward to hearing how you managed with your packs when you were away. x

Thanks I will do :) if I can squeeze a bit of 3G signal out of the place I'll try and keep my diary updates to keep me going! I'll be up at 6am hours before anyone else anyway! x

I will, thank you :D x

Have a great holiday Laura, with all that exercise you will probably lose more that the rest of us! Enjoy.

Thanks Frannie :)
Everything is packed, we're ready to go! I can't believed I downsized my car 2 days before going away - 5 days and it looks like we're moving house!! At least I squeezed the scales into the case though!
Just catching a quick 5 mins on the phone before we go so haven't had chance to look on everyone's diaries, everybody have a good week though!
So far this week I have actually gained 0.5lbs, sucks really, but makes me sure I'm going to stick with it while I'm away to make sure I see a loss on those scales by Thursday morning!
I'll be back soon x

Morning all, got a crappy GPRS signal so can't get on here much. Stuck to diet so far, while they had pizza for tea I had a chicken salad and while they had bacon sandwiches and muffins for breakfast I had a shake.
Only downside is scales now say I've put on 1lb, could be the different surface they are on but I hadn't done well before we got here either. Bit of a bummer when I've been 100% apart from the sausage but I made up for that. Hope I'm rewarded soon for not snacking on holiday.... xx

Back