LauraZee - half way to the new me!!

A few months is all you need can achieve so much on this diet if 100% in a short space of time.

I'm counting down the says think I've 95 left now yay

Wow that's do good, well done you! I can't think in days at the moment, the number is way too high! Plus I don't really know where I want to be, I got to 10st7lbs a few years ago (ok about 8!!) but I still didn't feel like I wanted to feel. Aiming for 10st this time but I think I might still need to go a little lower. Anything is better than where I am now though that's for sure!!

I know what you mean I still felt fat as a house at size 8-10 because I'd shrunk so fast takes time for head to realise.

But you'll get there your doing amazing and the weight just melts away

Love this diet :)

I am banking on about 12-14lbs per month, fingers crossed I can manage it. I know everyone's different but most vlcds usually quote around that.

Yes that's doable I lose around 3 a week so that's 12 a month

It soon adds up but we start to wish our time away lol bring on summer

Absolutely, before I started a stone a month seemed like the best thing since sliced bread. Now I just want to hurry up and get thin. Still, my own fault for being in such a hurry to get fat!!! Only 4.5 stone ish to lose now, at the start of 2012 I had over 6 stone to lose

Wow you have done great!!!!!

It does feel like a lot to lose but last July I had 6.7 to lose I managed to lose a stone before Xmas and 2 stone from January.

Still another 3 to go but we will do it and we aren't putting it back on again!

Yes I love to see how well everyone has done on here! I've pretty much ditched Facebook since finding minimins! I can't wait til I'm one of those people with before and after pictures that makes everyone jealous!
I know you're supposed to lose weight for yourself, and I am, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't so everybody can see me differently. I can't wait for that :) so I'm going to stick with it 100%, I have no choice!!!

laura, i have written exactly the same, i could have just typed everything you just posted, i feel just like you

It makes it a reality if u can see people achieving their goals

I'm stuffed up on cottage pie :)

Heehee it's nice isnt it, to find like minded people to use as sound boards in good and bad times. Everyone is is at different stages of their journey and have different goals and reasons but were all determined to change and it's really good to know that there's other people out there!
Most of my friends diet a bit but must get so fed up of listening to me talk about different ones and, in the past, often failing. People to tend to have strong opinions on vlcds too, at least everyone here knows its a positive thing and it has to be better than having a 'severely obese' BMI!

Yes I hear loads of negative stuff but they don't say a word whe a big mac and chips go in your mouth lol

Haha sorry! I think probably just about everyone on here thinks the same as us too!

You're doing great Laura. Really good choices on your night out and rewarded with a great loss that week. I know you're going for your little holiday soon but tell yourself that you want to be as slim as you can be when you go for that holiday if you start to feel weak.

Thanks BG :D I ant wait to come back and tell you all about how I did so well!!

Morning all! Another night on my own but I was fighting with my naughty little demons far less last night. I did a bit of a sport called 'manic housework' which is kind of like doing your housework on speed which always keeps me busy for a while and I like to count it as a bit of exercise too! I think I know for me its just boredom, so that is easy enough to knock on the head.
My OH is still on nights until tomorrow morning so will be asleep all day, so today my mum is coming over and I wangled us some day passes to the local health club through work so i'll be having a bit of a swim and jacuzzi. Exercise and pleasure rolled into one, result.
I'd better get used to wearing that swimming costume, I'll be wearing it in front of friends next week :( But next year, I'll be in the littlest, stringiest, bikini/thong showing off me new bod so at least I have that to look forward to :D
Good luck to all the saturday weighers out there xx

Back