laurenporkchop's food diary

Good to see ur back! And STS that's brilliant! Although u have made me want cheesy chips lol! X x x

Good to see ur back! And STS that's brilliant! Although u have made me want cheesy chips lol! X x x

Thank you hun!
Oh the cheesy chips were good!!! I shared them with some friends from work because you get a boat of chips from the pub next door, but it was so worth it!! haha :)

Hope you are well and have a good day!

Gunna have a nosey at your diary now!
xxxx

Good Morning! It is beautiful and sunny in York today and I was walking to work I realised I made a big error in wearing my duffel coat and scarf! :flamingmad: <--- my face looked this this!!

Food yesterday was pretty much to plan although I added a coupla extra syns with some light squirty cream!

Breakfast - Cereal and Milk (5.5 syns, HEA), apple

Luncheons - leftover veg and potatoes from Sunday roast last night (all SW friendly) ketchup (2 syns)

Tea - Turkey stir fry (noodles, beansprouts, carrot, onions, brocolli, turkey, sweet chilli sauce (3 syns))

Snacks - FF yoghurt, banana, strawberry jelly (0.5 syns) light squirty cream (2 syns)

13 syns for Monday. hmm not too bad

The plan for today is:

Breakfast - Cereal and milk (5.5 syns, HEA)

Luncheons - leftover stir fry + added boiled rice (2 syns)

Tea - chicken breast, salad (lettuce, tomato, onion, carrot, sweetcorn, cucumber) probably some mayo (2 syns), boiled potatoes

So hopefully 9.5 syns but we'll see :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day today. I am headed down south to London town tomorrow with work (way too early) so am hoping for some nice sunny weather down there as well!

Lauren
xx

Haha not good about the duffel coat and scarf! I'm loving this weather though, making me excited about BBQs (SW friendly of course!) xxx

Oooh so maybe another buffet tomorrow then at work?! Good luck if there is! X x

Stuck to plan today so it's 9.5 syns for Tuesday!

Lol - I won't be having a buffet sadly (or is that a good thing??) as its an internal work thing and as I work for the Civil Service we're no longer allowed buffets and nice things, so I'll be buying my lunch from the canteen! Looks like quite a good selection though, clearly London staff get a good deal with their food compared to us Northeners!!

It's a whole nother story when I get to go on a course somewhere external from work... then it's buffets galore haha! I have 2 courses next week in Leeds which will have excellent buffet options - eek!!

I have to be up at 5:45am:) tomorrow to get ready for my early train so I am going to have a quick peruse on here and then probably go to bed. Yes it is only 8pm, and yes I am incredibly lame! haha

Hope everyone has had a good day on plan and I shall probably update on Thursday as no doubt I will be too knackered to do anything tomorrow night!!

Lauren
xxx

Good luck getting up! And boo to not getting a Buffett! But probably for the best! Hope u have a good day tomorrow x x

Oooo where r the photos? Maybe I need to go on laptop rather than phone to see! actually don't answer, get to bed!! X x

Thanks! I'm going to have a gander at them! New York ! I'm v jealous! X x

Loving the photo's Lauren! When Leah said she liked the one of us in NYC i looked expecting to to be a nice picture, not the one with those disgusting toys on our heads hahaha!

Hope everything went okay in London today, and you managed to stick to plan at least a little bit!

lots of love xx

Glad you liked the photos, I'm going to upload more as soon as I get chance, maybe some more pre-SW ones to embarass myself further...

Loving the photo's Lauren! When Leah said she liked the one of us in NYC i looked expecting to to be a nice picture, not the one with those disgusting toys on our heads hahaha!

Hope everything went okay in London today, and you managed to stick to plan at least a little bit!

lots of love xx

I do absolutely love that pic of us with those on our heads, it makes me laugh everytime. And it was the night before you got engaged!!
I might have to upload some more glamourous ones from when we went out properly...

I didn't stick to plan AT ALL yesterday, but more about that later...

xx

Hey y'all.

Yesterday was an epic fail in all areas really, apart from breakfast! I am mad at myself for giving in again and going off plan.

I found it really difficult yesterday, I travelled to London to hold some HR drop-in sessions with managers and we had a jam-packed day.

We were basically in a car, on a train, in a taxi, in meetings, in a taxi, on a train, in a car and then home. It was a 13 hour day. It left me in a difficult situation and I didn't make healthy choices at all! Grrr! I really don't want people to think that I'm not trying with the SW stuff, because it really doesn't seem like I give a Cr*p, but I really do!!

So here it is... in all its glory...

Breakfast - Apple, Banana, Alpen Bar (oh it started so well!)

Lunch - prawn salad sandwich on brown bread (hmm not too bad), bag of Walkers salt and vinegar crisps and a can of diet coke.

Tea - Whopper meal from Burger King, with BBQ sauce to dip my chips in (how could I not have?!), diet coke.

Snacks - mini eggs (about 10 urgh) and... wait for it.. a whole kit kat chunky.

God.

I feel so guilty, but I'm glad I've written it down as it would have been so easy to lie!!
The fact that I had another Burger King really makes me annoyed with myself. How can I go a year without having one and then have 2 in a few days of each other??

*sigh*

So... I'm feeling pretty poop about it now but I'm plodding on. Today is a new day and I'm back in the office and back on plan.

Breakfast: Alpen bar (HEB) banana

Luncheons: Subway salad (chicken, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sweetcorn, onion, peppers, gherkins) sauces on the salad - 4.5 syns cheddar cheese on my chicken (HEA)

Dinner - planned to have pasta with mushrooms, onions, chilli, chorizo (5 syns) passatta and chopped tomotoes. Yum!

If I stick to plan I will have 9.5 syns for Thursday which will make me very happy.

Sorry for the big post and feeling very sorry for myself, I promise I'll cheer up soon lol

Lauren
xx

Hey well I think that's pretty good! I think we all would have struggled to stick to plan with a day like that. I think It could have been a lot worse really! It's good that ur moving on, don't worry too much it's something that u have admitted and u can def move on from! I'm sure u will pull it back now x x

Thank you hun, I really appreciate it.
I'll snap out of it and find that willpower again soon I'm sure :)

The fact that I've eaten 2 BK's doesn't stop me wanting another one though, I could deffos eat one right now haha!
xx

Thats not bad at all really! I wouldn't let it bother you :) god one day last week i had 3 choc bars, a greggs baguette, a pack of walkers a mcdonalds and a curry all in one day! What an animal!

Don't worry about it lauren :) the damage could have been sooooo much worse! It sounds like you were on the go all day, its so hard to stick to healthiness when you're up really early aswell! Why not do a bit of extra exercise to try and counterbalance? Thats what i did and managed to lose a pound?!?

xxx

Thats not bad at all really! I wouldn't let it bother you :) god one day last week i had 3 choc bars, a greggs baguette, a pack of walkers a mcdonalds and a curry all in one day! What an animal!

Don't worry about it lauren :) the damage could have been sooooo much worse! It sounds like you were on the go all day, its so hard to stick to healthiness when you're up really early aswell! Why not do a bit of extra exercise to try and counterbalance? Thats what i did and managed to lose a pound?!?

xxx

Hello!

Thank you :):) I appreciate your words, and you idea about exercise is a good un.

I should get a fair amount of walking in this weekend as I have lotsa plans but I need to up it a bit. Maybe I should just have a dance around my house for bit?! That could help... :rolleyes:

I'm flagging a bit now at work, so glad I have tomorrow off. Think I might leave early and have a nap at home...

Lauren
xx

Dont worry lauren :) i ate like a pig at the weekend, and also drank like a fish haha and fair enough i put on 2lb but i may or may not have had a sneaky weigh in yesterday and it had come off already. I think it was because the chinese from Sunday night was still sat in my belly when i weighed myself Monday morning (remember the time we ate a huge chinese and we weighed ourselves before and after, everyone had put on 2lb and i'd put on about 5?! haha!) If you pull it back ready for your weigh in next week you'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine! Looking forward to tea at your house tomorrow and seeing the conservo! xxxx

Back