Laurens 2nd CD Journey - Nearly There!

lauren-1986

Feeling Motivated
Dear all,

So... here I am back on CD. I stopped last year in October as I had a lot going on at work which meant I was away an awful lot and didn't really have a routine going which messed my diet up as I wasn't able to get to my CDC regularly... I am also back 1.5 stone heavier due to these reasons (plus I got reacquainted with my good old friend Sauvignon Blanc over Xmas :D)

I am determined this time to reach my goal weight of 9.5 stone and also to maintain. I have a new CDC and a lot less travelling to do with work.

Here is my new diary, I hope you can all deal with my ramblings to help me through, I know it will be hard, it was last time. But I can do it.

Good luck to you all on your journeys and bring on the ketosis ha ha

Lauren

x

welcome back lauren, loads of new starters in last few weeks, me included so u r not alone!!

when do u start?

I went and got weighed and got my packs tonight so I am back on the shakes as of tomorrow. Looking forward to my first week again, I know as long as I get past those first few days I will be okay.

those first days are so dreaded by all, i was so paranoid id get headaches etc, i drank loads the first 3 days n was fine, in fact it was the best start to CD iv ever had n i think iv started CD4/5 times now!! lol the worst thing for me was my moods, i was awful!!!

Day 1 so far ....

Breakfast - strawberry shake
1.25 litres water & 3 x green teas up until 1pm
Lunch - banana shake
planning on another 1.25 litres of water & a couple more green teas before I leave at 6 tonight

I have porridge planned for dinner and some more water / green tea - trying to keep my water intake at 3 litres or around that per day.

Was okay this morning but I am now beginning to get the headache! Damn my body trying to trick me into eating again! Argh, so I'm hoping someone has some paracetamol to get me through the rest of the day.

Lets get day 1 finished. I am taking the first week day by day but hoping that the scales show that its all paid off next Monday!! :)

Hi iv just restarted, I began yesterday morning and the dreaded headache has been on me since last night :( I'm wishing you luck x you can do it x

Thanks Teeyore, how are you doing so far, this first week is defo the hardest, can remember from last time I nearly killed someone on the train who was eating a maccy D's! ha ha

On another note, I have now hit the green tea wall for the day, plain water from here on in for the rest of the day :)

Day 2....

Not so good so far this morning, I am lacking so much energy today, need to hurry up and get myself into ketosis, walking from the car park into work I felt like I was going to have to crawl after about 20 steps - I am lugging a massive laptop case & all my work too though.

Anyway, I have had my banana shake and I'm going to go & grab some hot water from downstairs so I can make my morning green tea and I'm sure I will start to feel a lot better.

Hope you all have a good day :)

Im also on day 2 and massively lacking energy!! We can get through this :)
Good luck, have a good day x

Thank you! Aww, we can do this together, how much are you looking to lose?

Hi just wanted to say gd luck I'm sure u will get right bk on track and get to ur goal weight I'm totally new to cd and have my 1st weigh in Thursday night ahhhhh lol am dreading it I just hope I've dne well I have a goal of 9 stone to get to so that's a lot of hard wrk from now on anyway keep up the gd wrk ;)

Hi just wanted to say gd luck I'm sure u will get right bk on track and get to ur goal weight I'm totally new to cd and have my 1st weigh in Thursday night ahhhhh lol am dreading it I just hope I've dne well I have a goal of 9 stone to get to so that's a lot of hard wrk from now on anyway keep up the gd wrk ;)

Good Luck Princess, I lost 2 stone last year on this diet and am now back to lose the rest to get down to 9 stone too.

Yeah definitely get through this together Lauren! I have a GW of 9.5 just over 3 stone to lose seems so far away, I can't wait to see results!! X

End of day 2

Right then.... Here I am at the end of day 2, I am testing myself royally on this diet, just cooked my boyfriend his dinner - Chicken Stir Fry - it was torture but I got through it. I think I go into this mode of proving to myself I can do the diet and by cooking dinner I've proved it.

I had my porridge when I was cooking dinner though so it helped. I still feel horribly weak though today, hoping that I will feel much better tomorrow. I could work from home but am scared that this will cause me to go searching the cupboards for goodies and therefore ruin all my work so far.

I'm sure that once Friday comes I will be in ketosis and therefore feeling that much better - REALLY hoping this will happen as I am in London on Friday and need all the energy I can muster to get through the day.

The food diary for me today is :-

Breakfast - Banana Shake, Green Tea
Lunch - Strawberry Shake, Green Tea
Dinner - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge

I have also had 2 more cups of green tea today and 2.25 litres of water so far, am going to try and get 750ml more down before the end of the day.

sounds like ur doing really well, ketosis should kick in soon n the energy dips should go! :)

lauren-1986 said:
End of day 2

Right then.... Here I am at the end of day 2, I am testing myself royally on this diet, just cooked my boyfriend his dinner - Chicken Stir Fry - it was torture but I got through it. I think I go into this mode of proving to myself I can do the diet and by cooking dinner I've proved it.

I had my porridge when I was cooking dinner though so it helped. I still feel horribly weak though today, hoping that I will feel much better tomorrow. I could work from home but am scared that this will cause me to go searching the cupboards for goodies and therefore ruin all my work so far.

I'm sure that once Friday comes I will be in ketosis and therefore feeling that much better - REALLY hoping this will happen as I am in London on Friday and need all the energy I can muster to get through the day.

The food diary for me today is :-

Breakfast - Banana Shake, Green Tea
Lunch - Strawberry Shake, Green Tea
Dinner - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge

I have also had 2 more cups of green tea today and 2.25 litres of water so far, am going to try and get 750ml more down before the end of the day.

Well dne for getting this far u can do it just think of the end result its my 1st weigh in tonight let's see what the scales say sooo nervous n I need gd results lol gd luck for the rest of the wk n let me no how u get on

Back