Laurens 2nd CD Journey - Nearly There!

Can we have a drum roll please...

Weigh in today shows a loss of 7.4 lbs which has made me very happy! Woop:D Am going to get onto updating all of my various tickers etc...

lauren-1986 said:
Can we have a drum roll please...

Weigh in today shows a loss of 7.4 lbs which has made me very happy! Woop:D Am going to get onto updating all of my various tickers etc...

Oh my that fantastic Lauren you must be over the moon was so worth all that resisting! Congratulations very happy for you x

Oh my that fantastic Lauren you must be over the moon was so worth all that resisting! Congratulations very happy for you x

Aww thanks, I am chuffed, its taken my BMI down to 27. something, so I hope to be in the 10's next week... agghhhh so excited. I will be done with this in no time!

well done on a good loss!!!

Are we the 7lb club? lol

lol does look like no 7 was lucky for a lot of us on our first week!!

Only a quick one today... I've got so much work to do tonight!

So, have been chugging the water down, managed just under 3 litres and I've had 4 x green teas. Am focused and on track for another good week (fingers crossed!)

Today I have had Vanilla Shake / Choc Mint Shake and a Maple & Pecan porridge. Managed to go quite a long time between them as well so know I can start to last longer between meals.

Good Day In All :)

Day 8 of the diet...

Today, I am working from home as everyone else in the office is out seeing clients and I don't want to sit there on my own like a loser, ha ha. Anyways, this WFH malarky is bloody awful on this diet. I have actually been through the cupboards and had to throw anything tasty looking out. Now there is just frozen stuff and Carbs!

I am trying to keep myself distracted with work though so will remain focused and will get through this! I had a maple & pecan porridge for breakfast, have decided that this time around I am not a massive fan of this flavour so will stick to my apple & cinnamon to get me through the next few weeks.

Vanilla shake for lunch and also a couple of very large green teas, am struggling to get the water down me today but will push on through with that as well.

Hope you are all doing well this week.

Lauren x

lauren-1986 said:
Day 8 of the diet...

Today, I am working from home as everyone else in the office is out seeing clients and I don't want to sit there on my own like a loser, ha ha. Anyways, this WFH malarky is bloody awful on this diet. I have actually been through the cupboards and had to throw anything tasty looking out. Now there is just frozen stuff and Carbs!

I am trying to keep myself distracted with work though so will remain focused and will get through this! I had a maple & pecan porridge for breakfast, have decided that this time around I am not a massive fan of this flavour so will stick to my apple & cinnamon to get me through the next few weeks.

Vanilla shake for lunch and also a couple of very large green teas, am struggling to get the water down me today but will push on through with that as well.

Hope you are all doing well this week.

Lauren x

Well done Lauren your doing great ! I decided I don't like the porridges although I can just about stomach the apple and the maple ones the orginal is gross . I thinking not to have them at all next week. And have all chocolate milkshakes hot for breakfast x

ohhhhh hard week this week, I've got 3 assessment days this week and so far i'm two down and feeling rather weak :( I forgot my shakes this morning so had to find someone to cover me so I could drive back home and get them. I'm such a numpty :)

Have had vanilla, choc mint shake and an apple & cinnamon porridge today, have struggled with the water intake but am up to 2.5 litres today so I think thats my lot. Will just have to make up for it tomorrow.

Hi all,

How are your weekends going? I've once more been trying to distract myself from feeling rather hungry, tool mums dog for a walk & we went everywhere, bless the puppy, she must have been knackered on the way back home.

Only problem now is what to do this evening? I'm so bored of staying in at home and just want to go and do something, anything, rather than be painfully bored! So I've had 4 x green teas and 2l water so far today, had porridge for brekkie & vanilla shake for lunch, have planned a choc mint one for dinner, maybe hot? Not sure yet...

lauren-1986 said:
Hi all,

How are your weekends going? I've once more been trying to distract myself from feeling rather hungry, tool mums dog for a walk & we went everywhere, bless the puppy, she must have been knackered on the way back home.

Only problem now is what to do this evening? I'm so bored of staying in at home and just want to go and do something, anything, rather than be painfully bored! So I've had 4 x green teas and 2l water so far today, had porridge for brekkie & vanilla shake for lunch, have planned a choc mint one for dinner, maybe hot? Not sure yet...

Hi Lauren glad to see your still being good, walk with dog is great idea more calories burnt ! Hum dunno what to suggest for you to do tonight I'm staying in . I have had same sort of day but I took my older sister for a walk ha ha had 2 litre water 1 black tea , strawberry shake and warm chocolate shake , think I will have soup tonight yum ! Just think will all be worth it in the end ! X

How you doing Lauren? How's things this weekend? X

Hey!

I'm doing okay thanks, yesterday was a lot better for me, I did a load more ironing (not sure where it all comes from) and just pottered about to try and keep myself busy. Went out for another walk as OH really kindly went out shopping and came back with a KFC... evil evil man, ha ha ha.

I stayed strong though, just had a good old sniff of it and then went on my way, I swear I could smell the grease more than usual.

Hows things with you? Got WI tonight so am drinking loads to try and flush out the last few lbs before the dreaded scales time!

lauren-1986 said:
Hey!

I'm doing okay thanks, yesterday was a lot better for me, I did a load more ironing (not sure where it all comes from) and just pottered about to try and keep myself busy. Went out for another walk as OH really kindly went out shopping and came back with a KFC... evil evil man, ha ha ha.

I stayed strong though, just had a good old sniff of it and then went on my way, I swear I could smell the grease more than usual.

Hows things with you? Got WI tonight so am drinking loads to try and flush out the last few lbs before the dreaded scales time!

Ahh well done!! Your doing so fab!! I have done okay this weekend, was out on sat night and resisted the buffet which funnily enough smelt greasy and looked very unappealing! Yay!
I'm doing the same I have weigh in at 3 so have had my first shake and 1.5l of water hoping it will shift an extra few lbs!
Let me know how you get on!! Fingers crossed Hun xx

Hey Guys!

Have just been for weigh in and the figures are all going the right way. I've had 5.2lbs off this week - fab times. I am now way back into the 10s, so Just need to focus on getting into the 9's now :)

Back