Laurens 2nd CD Journey - Nearly There!

lauren-1986 said:
Hey Guys!

Have just been for weigh in and the figures are all going the right way. I've had 5.2lbs off this week - fab times. I am now way back into the 10s, so Just need to focus on getting into the 9's now :)

Eeeee well done Hun!!! Woohooo!!! We've had similar losses!!! We are on the right track girly :) xx

lauren-1986 said:
Hey Guys!

Have just been for weigh in and the figures are all going the right way. I've had 5.2lbs off this week - fab times. I am now way back into the 10s, so Just need to focus on getting into the 9's now :)

Well done Lauren great loss x

brilliant loss and given ur quite small already thats a big loss!! well done!

brilliant loss and given ur quite small already thats a big loss!! well done!

Thank you lovely, how are things going for you?

Im pleased its big this week, I know the next couple will only be small as I am that much closer to goal.

things have been a bit up n down in personal life, family ill health, mostly been on the diet but had the odd slip, 2 occasions last week, one full meal n one buffet (+ 2 x spritzers), so not a great loss but i am still feeling good on the diet n i am planning from weds to b back to ss. this is where id usually give up n say 3lbs isnt worth it etc, but it could have been 6+ if i had done it right!! n cheating on a normal diet would usually mean a gain so cant b disheartened.

for once im not prepared to give up, i made the choices that slowed my losses but i am still doing the diet, i have felt fine on it no problems so that helps!!

re-focusing this week n back to it.

my mind is that i am still loosing, life happens and i am mostly in control so thats a start!!

aww hun, sorry you have had such a crappy week. It happens to all of us some time along the way - hey, who said life was perfect! The last time I did this in the summer, I had a blip on my bros birthday, literally stuffed my face, but felt so guilty I got back on again straight away.

The best thing is that you are in the right mindset to 'get back on the horse' and thats such a positive thing. Be strong, chug that water down and look forward to your weigh in. You will be back on track in no time at all.

thank you, yea the one thing i am not doing is giving up on this!! something has clicked n if i take a few wrong turns i just need to get back on track asap!! im not good with driving directions so y should a diet b any different lol

Helloooo

So I wasn't around yesterday at all, had such a bloody busy day at work, I was out at 5am and didn't get home till 8pm, all on 2 ready mades and a bar. I had to drink a hell of a lot of water to get me through yesterday as well. Also my bar gave me a tummy ache (bad times) but I think thats because my belly was like - WTF is this???

Anyway, all is good my end, am going out for my friends birthday on Friday to a yummy fish place so I have my eye on some tasty fish and veg, am looking forward to it actually, even though ill be the boring sober one! lol

Evening All!

So, first of all, apologies for the absence for a few days, my work has been soooooo hectic that I just haven't had time to update.

Anywho, weekend again, means that I just feel really down :cry:my OH has gone to town with his friends tonight and I REALLLLLLY wanted to go with them. This diet makes me sad when I have to avoid places - not because theres too much temptation to drink etc... just that the boys are absolute nightmares when they are drunk and I can only deal with them like that when I'm drunk too. :mad:

Onto better times though, went out to my friends birthday last night, we went to a lovely fish place so I did SS+ yesterday. I have never appreciated a bit of fish so much! lol. It was beautiful. I had cod and some mixed green veg with it. I only picked out a couple of florets of brocolli, but was really proud of myself for surviving! :D

Weigh in is on Monday, I had a sneaky peek on my scales this morning and am showing a loss this week, so hopefully that reflects on my CDC scales.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

x

Congrats on the weight loss Lauren... :)

Afternoon all!

So, weigh in was last night, and had another 2.4 lbs off which considering I had that meal on Friday I am happy with. Back to SS for the rest of Feb though, I promised myself I would do at least 1 month just on SS. Besides, as of next week, I have discussed with my CDC going onto 810 as I am within 1 stone of my target weight. I'm quite happy to carry on now at 2-3lbs per week until I get there.

Hope you are all good and surviving the week so far :)

Hello Lovely Ladies ( & men, he he)

My goodness I just realised that I haven't updated my diary in a while!

SO, things are progressing well. I nearly made it to the end of Feb with no blips! I have had a bad weekend. My other half is in Spain and I'm sat at home with a stinking cold and horrid sore throat, the only thing that has made my throat feel better is fruit pastel ice lollies! lol. I would have made some out of water flavouring but I have none left. So that has been my cheat this week, although its only water and flavouring, surely it won't have done that much harm? WI is tomorrow anyway so we shall see....

With my BMI at 25.4 right now, I am moving myself onto 810 this week... glad to be starting maintenance tbh, just have those last few weeks to get through and I will be home and dry. I refuse to go to the supermarket to shop. I have done it online and just bought the basics and enough to get my OH through the week. If he wants treats then he should go and get them without me! :)

Hoping that this is the last time I do maintenance and am then able to stay at a steady weight. Defo do not want to use this diet as a quick fix every time I put a few lbs on. As I hopefully will not be putting those lbs on!

lauren-1986 said:
Hello Lovely Ladies ( & men, he he)

My goodness I just realised that I haven't updated my diary in a while!

SO, things are progressing well. I nearly made it to the end of Feb with no blips! I have had a bad weekend. My other half is in Spain and I'm sat at home with a stinking cold and horrid sore throat, the only thing that has made my throat feel better is fruit pastel ice lollies! lol. I would have made some out of water flavouring but I have none left. So that has been my cheat this week, although its only water and flavouring, surely it won't have done that much harm? WI is tomorrow anyway so we shall see....

With my BMI at 25.4 right now, I am moving myself onto 810 this week... glad to be starting maintenance tbh, just have those last few weeks to get through and I will be home and dry. I refuse to go to the supermarket to shop. I have done it online and just bought the basics and enough to get my OH through the week. If he wants treats then he should go and get them without me! :)

Hoping that this is the last time I do maintenance and am then able to stay at a steady weight. Defo do not want to use this diet as a quick fix every time I put a few lbs on. As I hopefully will not be putting those lbs on!

Hello Lauren, glad to see your still doing well even though your sick! I hope that you feel better soon ! Well done you for doing so well I'm very jelous I want to be at target and onto maintenance ! Ha glad to see you back writting posts x

yay - i won't be talking to myself on the 1000-maintenance forum!

well done on sticking with it whilst being ill, fingers crossed for a good last SS wi for u, and enjoy the chance to eat!! just learn the healthy options and adapt them to life, looking back now i can so see how i got in this situation, we would have a takeaway or eat out 2-3 times a week, harvesters, macdonalds after cinema etc, this is ok as an odd treat but this was our weekly diet!! things will def b changing once iv lost the weight and its noticing these things that will help me adapt to a "skiny" life lol

hav u looked back at why u put on weight? root causes etc? this could help u make changes to keep on the straight skinny road to life x

Hey,

Final SS weigh in and another 2lbs off so my BMI is now 25.1 woop! Anywho, looking forward to maintenance now, I'm having mushroom omelette tomorrow, then I have chicken, turkey, cod, tuna & lots of veg for the rest of the week. Will savour the taste! Lol

I know why I became overweight before, basically It was a combination of moving out of home / bad eating habits e.g no breakfast / lunch & stuff myself in the evening and lots of takeaways / too many nights out & too much alcohol! I also had an operation on my leg which left me out of action for a while so whilst all of them are bad excuses, they did all contribute to weight gain over a period of about 2 years.

I am looking forward to taking control of my eating habits now and knowing that I can stay at this weight without depriving myself of things, I can eat proper meals I just need to be smarter about the choices I make :)

Well done Lauren you done so well how long did it take you to get to where you are now? I'm on week four cook my bf a mushroom omlette tonight and looked so good ha ha x

slimming deb said:
Well done Lauren you done so well how long did it take you to get to where you are now? I'm on week four cook my bf a mushroom omlette tonight and looked so good ha ha x

So, I originally started late last summer and lost about 2.5 stone I then took Xmas off, and put .5 stone back on! lol, do have started again on 1st feb and now lost another 1st 2lbs to bring me to maintenance stage.

Tbh cannot wait to start food tomorrow need to prove to myself I can do this properly!

I am on 810 so still have 2 shakes for breakfast and lunch and I've bought a bar, plan is to have 1/2 as an afternoon snack with a cuppa (ooh how I have missed a proper cuppa with milk!) then have my 'meal' and the other half of the bar as an evening snack, that way I am spreading things out.

How are you doing at the moment? Still going well? :)

Oh dear!

This 810 Malarky is hard! I after not having food, I don't know what I want! I have lots in the fridge but no idea what to do with it :)

I had a mushroom omlette last night - rediscovered that I HATE mushrooms, horrid little sluggy things. So thats out. Think next time I might revert to my brocolli omlettes, much nicer!

I am having grilled chicken tonight with courgettes and green beans. Im making a little sauce out of some chicken and mushroom soup so it's not dry either.

Running out of food ideas. Can we mix the protein i.e. half half a can of tuna and one egg so that I can make a kind of tuna nicoise salad? I'm thinking that might be the way forward for me if I can grab some lettuce to put with it.

Oh well... at least im sticking to it. Haven't pigged out yet.

Back