Laurens 2nd CD Journey - Nearly There!

lauren-1986 said:
Oh dear!

This 810 Malarky is hard! I after not having food, I don't know what I want! I have lots in the fridge but no idea what to do with it :)

I had a mushroom omlette last night - rediscovered that I HATE mushrooms, horrid little sluggy things. So thats out. Think next time I might revert to my brocolli omlettes, much nicer!

I am having grilled chicken tonight with courgettes and green beans. Im making a little sauce out of some chicken and mushroom soup so it's not dry either.

Running out of food ideas. Can we mix the protein i.e. half half a can of tuna and one egg so that I can make a kind of tuna nicoise salad? I'm thinking that might be the way forward for me if I can grab some lettuce to put with it.

Oh well... at least im sticking to it. Haven't pigged out yet.

Well done for sticking it out lauren ! I been really looking forward to maintenance but after reading through the book I have to say I worried too seems alot to have when you still having shakes etc Great idea with chicken soup for gravy sauce I'm remembering that one ! Ha ha

Another long day in London today! This is when this flippin diet sucks because on the train home everyone has bought burger king at Waterloo! Argh

On the upside, I have a new job! So it was worth going today :)

Now back at home & I have a spinach omelette with lettuce & celery to fill me up, mmmm haven't weighed myself this week yet so don't know how the 810 is going but hope to still have lost at least 2lbs :)

Well done as always Lauren your an inspiration to us all x

Awww thanks :-D

I hope you are all doing well too, this diet is flippin hard at the best of times. although do have to say I am loving having a little meal in the evenings. I'm not even craving carbs anymore, the protein & veg is enough for me!

Aw be nice to have a little something in evenings I'm looking forward to sitting and eating with bf again and it not being runny soup ha x

Hi all,

So,,,, weigh in tonight... I am dreading it. I feel like doing 810 this week has caused me to gain so much, maybe its just the feeling of eating again which has made me feel all weird? Anywho, Im sure it will be fine :)

lauren-1986 said:
Hi all,

So,,,, weigh in tonight... I am dreading it. I feel like doing 810 this week has caused me to gain so much, maybe its just the feeling of eating again which has made me feel all weird? Anywho, Im sure it will be fine :)

Aw your doing exactly what you been told Lauren. Good luck let us know how you get on x

How did the weigh in go Lauren? You have been doing great so far. I enjoy reading your posts.

Hi guys, sorry I've been quiet.. Been flippin hectic at work beyond belief!

Anywho.. At WI this week was an STS however, bearing in mind it's the first week that I had reintroduced food I'm happy with that result.

What I am not so happy about right now is the fact that it was my birthday yesterday and I was peer pressured into having a couple of cocktails and subsequently I spent all night worshipping the porcelain throne. On a positive note, my body literally has nothing left in it as its all been thrown back up!

I'm more angry with myself at having them, I was doing so well! Oh well, we all have these blips, just need to get back on the straight & narrow, I will have my first shake when I am feeling less delicate! Problem is, all I want right now is a hash brown from maccy d's, lol

lauren-1986 said:
Hi guys, sorry I've been quiet.. Been flippin hectic at work beyond belief!

Anywho.. At WI this week was an STS however, bearing in mind it's the first week that I had reintroduced food I'm happy with that result.

What I am not so happy about right now is the fact that it was my birthday yesterday and I was peer pressured into having a couple of cocktails and subsequently I spent all night worshipping the porcelain throne. On a positive note, my body literally has nothing left in it as its all been thrown back up!

I'm more angry with myself at having them, I was doing so well! Oh well, we all have these blips, just need to get back on the straight & narrow, I will have my first shake when I am feeling less delicate! Problem is, all I want right now is a hash brown from maccy d's, lol

Hey Lauren well done on sts ! Oh dear alcohol is a no no if you don't eat too! Hope your feeling better and not had the mc Donalds x

Your doing so well honey!! Well done for STS! Get back on it and you will continue doing well!! Hope you had a fab birthday anyways :) xx

Back