Step 1 Sole Source Lauren's diary, 11 weeks on Cambridge.

laurenmay

Gold Member
Hey everyone.

Thought I'd start a diary to keep me on track and distract me when the food demons start haunting me!

Little brief... I'm 22, 5ft 3 and my starting weight is 14 stone. I've been calorie counting the last 8-10 weeks and managed to lose 26lbs, but I have surgery the end of May and have been told by the surgeon I need to weigh at least 11 stone by the date.. so that gives me 11 weeks to lose 42lbs.

My weight loss had slowed considerably on calorie counting, so I've jumped over to Cambridge for the time being, and as advised by my CDC will be following sole source for 5 weeks, then step 2 for two weeks, step 3 for two weeks & then finally step 4 for two weeks.. My surgeon has told me I must be eating healthily and a sensible number of calories two weeks prior to surgery to make sure my body is fit for anaesthetic, which is why I'll be upping the steps so soon.

After a really nasty breakup in mid January, I'm really in the right frame of mind to take Cambridge on and come out the other end a lot lighter & thinner! The last thing I want right now is junk food and to binge & stuff my face - especially when some nasty cretins out there have been laughing and gossiping behind my back, saying my ex left me because I've gone FAT.

12 months ago I was a size 8 and weighed 9.7 stone, but spent last year binge eating & coincidentally gained 6 stone over the course of the year... I've managed to shift nearly two stone, and my ultimate goal is to be 10 stone and a size 8-10 again. But for now I'm focusing on the next 11 weeks and getting as close to 11 stone as I possibly can for surgery.

Fingers crossed!

Hi, I am also Lauren :)
i am also on sole source and am coming to the end of day 8 and have stuck to it 100%, had my first weigh in last night and lost 10lbs so treated myself and got my nails done as usually reward myself with food after a good weigh in but decided that had to stop!
i now have 5st 5lbs to lose and am hoping to do it or come very close by 1st August when I go to magaluf as am determined not to be a fatty on holiday again lol
x

Hey everyone.

Thought I'd start a diary to keep me on track and distract me when the food demons start haunting me!

Little brief... I'm 22, 5ft 3 and my starting weight is 14 stone. I've been calorie counting the last 8-10 weeks and managed to lose 26lbs, but I have surgery the end of May and have been told by the surgeon I need to weigh at least 11 stone by the date.. so that gives me 11 weeks to lose 42lbs.

My weight loss had slowed considerably on calorie counting, so I've jumped over to Cambridge for the time being, and as advised by my CDC will be following sole source for 5 weeks, then step 2 for two weeks, step 3 for two weeks & then finally step 4 for two weeks.. My surgeon has told me I must be eating healthily and a sensible number of calories two weeks prior to surgery to make sure my body is fit for anaesthetic, which is why I'll be upping the steps so soon.

After a really nasty breakup in mid January, I'm really in the right frame of mind to take Cambridge on and come out the other end a lot lighter & thinner! The last thing I want right now is junk food and to binge & stuff my face - especially when some nasty cretins out there have been laughing and gossiping behind my back, saying my ex left me because I've gone FAT.

12 months ago I was a size 8 and weighed 9.7 stone, but spent last year binge eating & coincidentally gained 6 stone over the course of the year... I've managed to shift nearly two stone, and my ultimate goal is to be 10 stone and a size 8-10 again. But for now I'm focusing on the next 11 weeks and getting as close to 11 stone as I possibly can for surgery.

Fingers crossed!

Hi Lauren,

I'm quite impressed how you gained so much in a year! Hopefully that means that since its not been around that long it might come off quicker?!

I'm now convinced my ex left me (2yrs ago) because of my weight as well,(he found someone thinner!) I put a lot of weight on in the 5yrs we were together going from a size 14 to a large 18 in that time. when I see photos of myself just before he finished it I can hardly blame him! Although I have moved on and have a lovely boyfriend now, part of me can't wait for him to see me once I'm at target! He works in the local supermarket so I have been avoiding there since I started plan, then in summer I look forward to popping in there and him catching site of my skinny self! Even more so since I know he has now put weight on! And d'ya know, the main reason I gained weight was because of the sorts of food we were eating together, and when I did sw he used to still put bad things in my face and never encourage or help me! Haha, I'll be the one laughing now!

Xx

Hi Lauren,

You should go for it 5 weeks is nothing I am on sole source and have been on it for 7 weeks start weight was 17,11 and now I'm 15,3 so it does work
People make me laugh when they do the fat jibe! 14 stone is not bloody fat! More than likely they where some anorexic with the body of a child! Who have never had to diet in their life! And if your ex did break up with you because he thought you was "fat" quite honestly he's a loser!
Good luck hun and remember you can do it!! You have nothing to loose x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Lauren, you can do it :) xxx

Back