Lauries diary...Im back people- 1st day over and done with...

Laurie

MM addict
Hey everyone

Well where do i start?
Some of you may remember me from a couple of months back.
I lost nearly 3 stone with the help of the lovely people on minimins! Really enjoyed doing the diet, stuck to it like glue. Loved having the odd chinese takeaway and not feeling guilty about it!
Unfortunately had few probs and got bit upset and started to comfort eat. Thinking to myself i'll go back on the diet tomorrow. However tomorrow neva came. It's so difficult to get back on track after a few days falling off the wagon!
I then went on holiday to Spain for a week, and over indulged myself like you do lol.
Did loads of swimming which really helped, was quite surprised when i returned home and hadnt put on any weight! Exercise really does help!
Finally on Sunday this week i thought enough was enough i bit the bullet went to Asda and stocked up on all my ww goodies. Actually i had fun I spent ages wandering around with my points calculator! I got myself on the dreaded scales (i'd put on 10lb)...although i put on im pleased i hadnt put all the 3stone back on , so im still over 2 stone lighter thank i was last yr, thank god!
Anyway yesterday was my first day back on the diet. Was a bit worried cos i was taking my nephew to the cinema didnt wanna have to be tempted when i was there so i took a curly wurly and hid it in my bag like you do lol.
We made a packed lunch up before we went.
I had a chicken sandwich in kingsmill crustless bread, packet of quavers and a ww cake bar.
It filled me up which was good.
I had work in the afternoon so i took a ryvita strawberry bar with me, cant believe they are only a point! i thought they were quite nice actually.
Last night i cooked a ww meal crushed potato and chilli beef i think it was called. Had a couple of garlic bread slices with it, and a gorgeous ww strawberry cheesecake now that was yummy.
Later on i got a bit pekish so i had a couple of slices of toast with marmite on.
Overall yesterday i did ok, and this morning im doing fine had a cereal bar for breakfast and am now planning the rest of todays meals!
Im determined now to stay on track, i know i can do this i've done it before. I just need a lil bit of support and encouragement, and this forum certainly offers loads!
So i'll be writing my diary regularly, i meant to do one b4 but never got around to it.

Any way nice to meet you all and i look forward to reading all your lovely stories.

Welcome back on the wagon Laurie :) ... sounds like youve got everything covered! and also sounds like your motoring along! ...
what are the ryvita bars?
ive tried the go ahead ones but they are 2 each! bit pricey on points just for a snack!

Heya! I'm pretty new on here so I didn't meet you, but well done for coming back and all the best with this first week! Sound like you're doing very well! Keep it up and let us know how you get on!!

Hi and welcome back. You sound like you are getting off to a good start. I like the Ryvita bars as well - apple and sultana are my favourites. PP, they are cereal bars but low fat and high fibre. Alpen Light bars are nice too and also only one point.

Thankyou for your kind words...
i really like the ryvita bars, but they are quite expensive £1.99 for 6 bars, does anyone know where they are selling them cheaper?
I like the Alpen light choc orange bars too they're nice...
Ummm i stocked up on my fav's too, pink and whites... in the microwave 30 seconds lovely only half a point each x

welcome back hun,
Nice to here from you yesterday in your message ,i did wounder how you were doing,i had been good up to a few weeks ago,but getting back on track tommorrow.
Good luck xx

Back