• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Laxatives made me ill ?!

kellmo

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st7.0lb Loss: 3st2lb(22.68%)
#1
So, last night I got to thinking that I hadn't 'been' for about 4 days so I happily popped 2 sennokot.
I had drank 4 litres of water yesterday and had all my shakes so there was no way I should have been hungry (I'm on day21)
I started to feel hungry late last night and so I went to bed. When in bed I was in agony, my stomach was really, really grumbly and sore. I was really hungry too, so much so I had a dream I'd eaten biscuits and that I'd knocked myself out of ketosis!

( I suppose the laxatives emptied my stomach and moved it to my bowel?!)

This morning I have 'been' but it was painful and not very much( sorry for tmi). I've just realised that with only 500 cals a day I won't be using the toilet for that very often. Has anyone else had this? My stomach still feels 'off' and I've had to take the day off work as I just can't make it in.

Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Miletaj

Full Member
S: 13st2.0lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 3st4lb(25%)
#2
kellmo said:
So, last night I got to thinking that I hadn't 'been' for about 4 days so I happily popped 2 sennokot.
I had drank 4 litres of water yesterday and had all my shakes so there was no way I should have been hungry (I'm on day21)
I started to feel hungry late last night and so I went to bed. When in bed I was in agony, my stomach was really, really grumbly and sore. I was really hungry too, so much so I had a dream I'd eaten biscuits and that I'd knocked myself out of ketosis!

( I suppose the laxatives emptied my stomach and moved it to my bowel?!)

This morning I have 'been' but it was painful and not very much( sorry for tmi). I've just realised that with only 500 cals a day I won't be using the toilet for that very often. Has anyone else had this? My stomach still feels 'off' and I've had to take the day off work as I just can't make it in.

Kellmo

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, ?
Yep ... Been there too.
It will get easier..... I use Dulcolax twice a week.... My weigh in is Wednesday morning, I take 3 Friday night & 2 on a Tuesday morning... Works well for me....:) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
 

kellmo

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st7.0lb Loss: 3st2lb(22.68%)
#3
Thanks very much x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb
 

Miletaj

Full Member
S: 13st2.0lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 3st4lb(25%)
#4
kellmo said:
Thanks very much x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb
Well done on the 4lb....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
 

Miletaj

Full Member
S: 13st2.0lb C: 9st12lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 21.6 Loss: 3st4lb(25%)
#5
kellmo said:
Thanks very much x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb
Well done on your 4lb loss....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
 

kellmo

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st7.0lb Loss: 3st2lb(22.68%)
#6
Miletaj said:
Well done on your 4lb loss....:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Thank you!!! Can't wait for next week!

I had a small piece of chicken last night, I was stuffed!!! Really made me feel good that my stomach had shrunk x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb
 


Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 12
Dukan Diet 27
Pregnancy Without The Pounds 4
Exante 15
Lipotrim Forum 3

Similar threads



Top