Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

Hi ladies, I nipped on quickly last night, but didn't have time to catch up on all the posts...been SO busy!
Spanx thanks for asking after my daughter...she had the colonoscopy and was in a bit of pain for a few days, but they couldn't see anything except for a bit of inflamation. They took some biopsies as he travelled along...but no results as yet. It's the waiting that gets to me!
I put on 1/2lb last week, ggrr! but it looks like it's gone plus a bit more,,,I will know in the morning!
If you weigh in the morning and again at night, you'll probably see a 3lb gain...go to sleep and the next morning it will be gone again! So glad I get weighed at SW in the morning!! xx

Yes, it's very stressful waiting for results. Glad they couldn't see anything nasty and fingers crossed that the biopsies won't show anything either. I think putting on half a pound after a stressful week is pretty good going!

I gain 2-3lbs over the course of a day and I can seemingly put on 2lbs from day to day even if I'm on plan. I've come to the conclusion that our bodies are strange things and I'm trying not to weigh too often, or stress about it!

Well done to all the losers, fingers crossed for my WI tomorrow! x

I lost another 1/2 lb last night, another loss but they're so small.... I'm trying to stay focused going to have 10 super free foods every day to give me a boost
Have a great week everyone
Polly, I hope the wait is over soon love, take care xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Loveisaverb, keep going and it will come off, even if it is slowly - and I should know, I'm the proverbial tortoise!

Lost another 1lb this week, so I've actually reached my Easter target of 9lbs loss! I'd only set a small target, because I'd been stuck for so long - and I actually got down to this weight 4 months ago - before a holiday and then Christmas got in the way. So, as Easter is still another couple of months away, I'm going to aim to lose another 5lbs by then - which would mean I'd lost a stone in total. :D

STS today! Im really going for it this week. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Loveisaverb, keep going and it will come off, even if it is slowly - and I should know, I'm the proverbial tortoise!

Lost another 1lb this week, so I've actually reached my Easter target of 9lbs loss! I'd only set a small target, because I'd been stuck for so long - and I actually got down to this weight 4 months ago - before a holiday and then Christmas got in the way. So, as Easter is still another couple of months away, I'm going to aim to lose another 5lbs by then - which would mean I'd lost a stone in total. :D

That's brilliant!! Well done, what an inspiration :)
I don't have much to lose now to get to target and that's why it's so hard I think :-/
Hopefully this week I'll get there.
Good luck everyone for a good week ahead xx

That's brilliant everyone! Ahhhh target. That magical place. Good luck!
I lost 2.5lb today, so a net loss of 4lb out of my Easter target. May have to adjust it slightly but we will see!
Xx

Can I join?

My hubby is away on tour of duty atm, and home for 2 weeks over Easter so a great mini goal for then! 9 weigh in's until easter for me so I AM setting a goal of 14lb (ekk!) I won't include tonights weighs in so be good to start from fresh if that makes sense!
Do you have a list, or are we just putting our name down?

Berryred to lose 14lb 0lb lost 14lb to go

That's brilliant!! Well done, what an inspiration :)
I don't have much to lose now to get to target and that's why it's so hard I think :-/
Hopefully this week I'll get there.
Good luck everyone for a good week ahead xx

Thanks! Good luck this week loveisaverb, will be thinking of you and hoping you get to target! What day do you weigh in?

Well done Susiew and littlemiss and welcome Berry!

I've discovered a new filling breakfast this week - without using up a HEB. I normally have just fruit and yoghurt, but in this really cold weather, it's just not enough! So I boiled up some Quinoa with a spoon of sweetener, left it to cool overnight and then mixed it with a mullerlight and some fresh fruit in the morning - a bit like cold, slightly grainy porridge, but it did the trick and kept me full until lunchtime! My consultant has checked with head office and it's not classed as a cheat or a tweak, so it's a free breakfast, and it means I can still have my cereal bar to curb those evening munchies! :D

Omg I did it! 1 lb off so 1/2 under target!!
I'm thrilled :) :)
Spanx I bought some quinoa a while ago but didn't know what to do with it, I'll be trying that breakfast as I too usually have fruit and yoghurt and agree it's not enough at the moment.
Good luck everyone and take care in this awful weather xx

Another 1lb off for me ... Just 12 more to go :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg I did it! 1 lb off so 1/2 under target!!
I'm thrilled :) :)
Spanx I bought some quinoa a while ago but didn't know what to do with it, I'll be trying that breakfast as I too usually have fruit and yoghurt and agree it's not enough at the moment.
Good luck everyone and take care in this awful weather xx

Woohoo! Well done loveisaverb - that's fantastic news! :D :happy096:

You must have felt amazing - and deservedly so. Hope you enjoy your target week - but don't go too mad!!

+2 for me today :(

Oh no! Do you know why? Hope you have a good week this week x

Well done jo and clare - great losses.

Well, I did it! Only half a pound off this week, but it was enough to get me my 2.5st award (since my restart - 5.5st in total!), so that's 9.5/14 for me x

Omg I did it! 1 lb off so 1/2 under target!! I'm thrilled :) :) Spanx I bought some quinoa a while ago but didn't know what to do with it, I'll be trying that breakfast as I too usually have fruit and yoghurt and agree it's not enough at the moment. Good luck everyone and take care in this awful weather xx Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done you must feel amazing

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments..... Yes it felt good! Hopefully I can stay there now :)
Good luck to all x

-2lb for me thats 12/21 for easter. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb tonight. So I think that takes me to 5/23 out of my original target. So 18 left to get by 13th April. I'm not hopeful but I am really going to try! Am going to try alternating green and EE days, see how I go. Well done everyone! Xx

Back