ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

I tried when I was on slimming world and hated it ! I dunno why I don't like any other brand or anything just that one soup lol ! I am so fussy it's unreal ! Xxx

I need to try its just hard as it is alot of effort for me as I'm at home and I can't freeze and extra as there's no freezer space for me

Food diary looking good! I always put extra things with my ww meals too, especially if it's for dinner/tea as they are abit small for me I like to see a full plate even if it's all low cals lol x

I HAVE NO STOPPED EATING ALL DAY!
I would say that it is my * week, but i am on the implant and dont have them so who knows, but everyone has been eating crap around me today, and my mum made the most amazing toad in the hole earlier that I resisted !
I thought by having a bigger breakfast it would have helped but no way :( just as hungry and less points :(
anyhow enough of my wingeing here is my diary!

Breakfast:
A WW fry up
3 WW bacon rashers (2)
2 eggs (4)
Mushrooms
1 slice of thick wholemeal toast (3) - its all we had in the house
half a tin of baked beans (2)

Lunch
6 Mc'ds chicken Nuggets (7) - everyone was eating it and I couldnt resist :(

Dinner
Asda good for you Chicken Tikka Masala (12) I was shocked !!!
Small pitta with butter (4)

Dessert
Strawberries and grapes with a meringue nest (1) and vanilla WW yogurt (1)

Snacks
Wotsits (3)
WW caramel Wafer (2)
WW chocolate Brownie (2)

Total - 43/32 SHOCKER!
37 Weeklies left

Looking back the Mcdonalds was just a no go- should have taken stuff with me ie fruit and veg as that was lacking today, i dunno it was just one of those days and I feel I have failed already :/

However on the bright side i went to asda as they have all there WW meals on special offer and picked up a few of them with the WW cake/bread/you name it as they were cheap as.

Going to have porridge again for breakfast and go from there, maybe WW spaghetti on WW toast for lunch LOL

Hope youve all had a great day xxxx

Thanks hun :)

Today will be better I can feel it :) xxx

had a much better day :) thank you for asking, got 13 points for the evening, feel quite snacky mood again , its the night times i swear - always the hardest!
how are you doing whitepigeon?
xxx

Use some of your weeklies every evening. Or look for low pp things to snack on. Meringue nests are great with chopped fruit and yogurt poured over.

I'm saving my weeklies for my birthday night out on saturday LOl but normally i would :)

Okay so had a really good day today, think I've found 'my way'

Breakfast

Oat so simple original with 180ml milk and sweetner (5)

Lunch

1can Heinz Cream of Tomato soup (6) with 2 slices of WW bread and butter (3)

Dinner

WW Mediterranean vegetable pasta (7) with lettuce cucumber and green pepper with a tbsp bacon bits (2)

Dessert

Grapes and strawberries with a meringue nest (1) and WW yogurt (1)

Snacks

Crumpet and Butter (3)
2 satsumas
Multipack quavers x1 (2)
Goahead yogurt slices x2(1 pack) (4)

34/32
37 weeklies remaining, saving for drinks of Saturday night

hope youve all had a good day :) xxxx

Today has been a really good day - not had dinner yet but got plenty of points .

Breakfast
Oat so simple with 160ml of ss milk and sweetener (5)

Snack
Go ahead yoghurt slice x1 my fiend at the other (2)

Lunch
2 x ww bread (2) toasted
2 x laughing cow light triangles (1)
Quavers (2)

12/32

So I have 20 points for dinner , feel like a takeaway - it is Friday night after all :)

I think porridge is def The way to go in the morning - and I am finding less and less that I'm getting hunger before lunch which is good :) really starting to find my feet :)

Hope you have all had a fab day xxx

LCCxox said:
Today has been a really good day - not had dinner yet but got plenty of points .

Breakfast
Oat so simple with 160ml of ss milk and sweetener (5)

Snack
Go ahead yoghurt slice x1 my fiend at the other (2)

Lunch
2 x ww bread (2) toasted
2 x laughing cow light triangles (1)
Quavers (2)

12/32

So I have 20 points for dinner , feel like a takeaway - it is Friday night after all :)

I think porridge is def The way to go in the morning - and I am finding less and less that I'm getting hunger before lunch which is good :) really starting to find my feet :)

Hope you have all had a fab day xxx

Oh and I've been snacking on grapes all day :(

I also find porridge in the morning keeps me full up until lunch, yay for porridge! Well done on sticking to plan, you're doing great. :) Did you have a takeaway in the end?x

Hey guys ,

I know I've been a bit AWOL this weekend lol first week on plan and I wasn't exactly 100% ! Lol

Friday night I had a harvester - I decided to have a chicken and bacon stack with chips no sauce no cheese- I couldn't work it out but I think I didn't pick too bad

Sat- I didn't eat all day bar a happy meal - so Thts 10 points then saveed 33 of my weeklies for my night out a it was for my birthday :) - I drink gin and diet bitter lemon - so 2 points a drink . I drank and drank and drank ! And a few Jäger bombs too :/ eeeek and maybe a very small meat in pitta - except the boyf ate most of the meat!

Sunday I woke up to the boyfriend eating McDonald's chicken nuggets and I had about ten :/ eeeeek! Made me feel so much better though :) then had a roast at his mums so not control over that - however I needed it I felt rough!

I have just been to weigh in and I lost 5 lbs !!!!!!! Wowowowowowos! ESP after that awful weekend :) I promise to track from now on hahaha!

Hope you all had a fab weekend x

Wow well done I don't think my night away will do that for me! Ha ha I have eaten really well I just drank far to much Friday night and went a little over food wise Sunday although I really didn't eat much

Back