ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

Hiya happy birthday and yipee to brilliant loss, here to follow if you don't mind x Oh and I have a recipy for a lovely free tomato soup if you wanna try it xx

Thank you for all the happy birthdays :) Its just come and gone so quick LOL.

Oh really? I would love to try it :) I am obsessed ;) xxx

I'll have a look and see if I can find it for you. Think its

6 large vine ripe tomatoes
3-4 cloves garlic,
1 red onion - chopped roughly ,
leaves off three thyme stalks or 1/2tsp dried thyme,
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar,
fry light
1 tsp sugar or fake sugar lol
1 stock cube made up as instructed

Cut tomotoes in half, cut side facing up, stick the peeled garlics into these, throw rest of ingredients on top, except the stock, in an oven proof dish, roast for about 30mins @ 160 degrees celcius (keep an eye it doesn't burn). Put into a pot, add the stock, blitz, bring back to the boil and eat

Believe me it is yummy, one of my favs and its 0pp:D

3-4 cloves garlic,
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar,
fry light

Cut tomotoes in half, cut side facing up, stick the peeled garlics into these, throw rest of ingredients on top, except the stock, in an oven proof dish, roast for about 30mins @ 160 degrees celcius (keep an eye it doesn't burn). Put into a pot, add the stock, blitz, bring back to the boil and eat

Ill pass it to my mum and get her to give it a go... I dont cook LOL ! I am not trusted in the kitchen ! LOL xxx

MrsLmc said:

3-4 cloves garlic,
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar,
fry light

Sounds delish Laura. Might try it myself :)

Hi Guys,

Today has been a weird one, ive stuck to plan, used a few weeklies but i feel I have been awful and feel im slipping on the slope now? Maybe its just cos i have had a naughty weekend...
so here we go:

Breakfast
oat so simple with sweetner- half of it exploded all over the microwave :/ (2)

Lunch

Harvester
Salad cart with bacon bits (2) and pasta (2)
Sausage and Mash (14) well wasnt worth that, would have rather had fish and chips for 18!

Dinner
WW Spag Bol (7) with cucumber
2 x ww bread (2) butter (2)

Afters

Grapes and strawberries with meringue nest (1) and ww yoghurt (1)

Snacks

WW vanilla rice (3)
quavers (2)
ww caramel wafers x 2 (4)

43/31
37 weeklies remaining :(

So yeah feeling a bit meh, tomorrow is my first day commuting to uni on WW, so tips would be a big help :)

hope you have all had a good day xxxxx

Organise before and take a packed lunch!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I havent made a packed lunch in years lol
I havent got a clue what to take LOL xxxx

Have your breakfast then take with you some fruit and a sandwich or wrap and some crisps or rice cakes

Right I will make that in the morning, I'm getting so used to a hot lunch being at home everyday LOL , Ill have to update you and let you know how it goes :S lol xxxxx

Why dont u subscribe to some of our diaries hun (if yer not already)?
Really good for getting ideas.. Then ya dont get bored of having the same lunch everyday..
I have a homemade 0pp soup, and sandwich for lunch.. (today I had a wrap tho) And bring fruit, 0% fat yogurts, ryvita crackers with banana.. for snacks.. The other girls will have other ideas too.. You can do it :D x

I used to always bring my lunch to work, do you have access to a microwave at uni. When I was at college there was one in the canteen. But definately bring a fruit salad for if your really hungry. Yoghurts, carrot sticks and houmous dips, pitta pockets stuffed with salady stuff, tuna steak salad.....theres loads, but best bring too much food than too little incase you are hungrier than expected, you can always take it home again. Enjoy first day back at uni x

Thanks guys,
Think I am going to take a sandwich with laughing cow light in. Then just loads of snacky bits as ill be in the library doing work all day :( essays all due tomorrow eeeeeek!
thinking like apple, satsumas, ww yogurt, quavers, go ahead bar, might even take some crackers as well as i dont know when Ill be coming back could be quite late ie 6/7ish and then the 2 hr car journey back to make dinner for me and the boyf. LOL busy day!

Thanks for all the help guys xxx

LCC if I were you, and this is just my opinion/advice so please dont take offence, I'd make the sandwich more filling.. For my a laughing cow cheese sambo is nothing.. Maybe keep ya satisfied for an hour.. Is there any way ya can have soup of some sort?? Anywhere to heat it??
Snacks sounds like great options also :)

Before you say anything... I know . i know. i know ! LOL
I have been lame this week at posting, however going back to uni and the work load and OMG STRESS!

however, I have been very good, i have been tracking 95% of the time,I may have had a cheeky step on the scales earlier and it says ive lost 3lbs which I am chuffed with concidering i have ate at the harvester 4 times this week EEEEEK!!

any hoo with weigh in on monday - here is todays food diary :)

Breakfast:
2 BGTY sausages (4)
2 ww bread (2)
2 tsp of olive light spread (1)

Lunch
Pitta (3)
chilled chicken tikka (2)
2 ryvitta (1)
2 LCL triangles (1)
Quavers (2)

Dinner
Chicken Kiev (10) OMG - dinner at the bfs :S
WW chips (5) 100g
WW spaghetti (3)

Snacks

Ginger Nut (2)
Quavers (2)
WW caramel wafer (2)
2 x WW choco eclairs (4)

44/31

23 weeklies remaining for tomorrow? day before weigh in?think ill just let them go! LOL or i could use them for after Weigh in i suppose?

hope you are all okay

P.S packed lunches are going good, the laughing cow sandwhich is perfect with lots of snacky bits, one day i even took 2 rounds of sandwiches in , still only 6 points :) happy days xxxx

I feel the workload pain I've got an essay due every month until may among all the other things they want and working on placements full time :(

yeah its a nightmare! I am really hating it atm... i just keep trying to tell myself 6 months left- 6 months left!
I go to paris on a uni trip on the 4th which i am looking forward to though :) still going to be sticking to plan best i can- or so i hope LOL, weigh in on that monday will be awful! LOL xxxx

Back