ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

Here to follow- hope you don't mind!

Your diary is fab!!!

Ruth
X

I weighed myself this morning, and i havent lost, not even that half a lb ! no more weeklies for me and no more eating out, as this is hindering my losses i think, im having to go into my weeklies as im hungry and lunch out was too many points !

Have a fan day everyone xxx

LCCxox said:
I weighed myself this morning, and i havent lost, not even that half a lb ! no more weeklies for me and no more eating out, as this is hindering my losses i think, im having to go into my weeklies as im hungry and lunch out was too many points !

Have a fan day everyone xxx

I'm the same if I don't use my weeklies I've lost, so I'm trying not to use any unless I'm out for a night out or birthday ect to me they are there for those odd occasions when you are defo gonna go over but without the guilt as much and so you don't go completely mad good luck at least you haven't gained

Hey guys,

Fridays food diary

2x best of both bread (3) Butter (2) 2 slices of Lighter choices crumbled ham (1) and a crunchie (5)

Dinner

mums fahitas

2 BGTY wraps (6) with salad and the sauce with peppers onions etc and chicken and steak.

I have no idea of points but just wrote off all of the 20 i had left for the day,didnt have much of the actual fahita stuff.

I am concidering changing my weigh in day to a friday as I think the reason why I am losing motivation as i am thinking weekends are hell, cos obv weigh in on a monday morning, where as if i do friday, then whatever damage happens on a weekend I can work off during the week.
Silly question how do i go about this? LOL
Just dont weigh in on monday and go to a class on friday?
Thanks guys
xxxx

Saturdays Diary- I'm having the weekend off LOL- but i still wanna point as I wanna tell myself i dont need days 'off' if that makes sense

Breakfast
60g of crunchy nut cornflakes with SS milk (8)

Lunch

Greggs sausage roll (10)
Doughnut (7)
Quavers (2)

Dinner

McD's Plain Quarter pounder with cheese ( No crap in it LOL) with medium chips and a still Fanta ( Far too many PP) LOL

Drinks
1x Gin and bitter lemon

Later Snacks eeeeek

2xslices of pizza from pizza hut and a slice of garlic bread
2 thortans chocolates
Asda chocolate and caramel wafer

Wayyyy over points but I feel as long as I can write it down I am in control - Kind of LOL

Hope youve all had more will power than me this weekend ! :) xxxx

Well done for stopping at just the 2 thorntons chocs hehe, and I understand what you mean by writing it to stay in control, I write it in my diary at home even if I've had a day off. Usually write how I feel after it too, good to look back on x

My weekends been exactly the same! Did that yesterday when I ate loads and wrote it all down on here but didn't track on my tracker haha x

My weekends been exactly the same! Did that yesterday when I ate loads and wrote it all down on here but didn't track on my tracker haha x

I dont know why i am like this, ive only been on plan 3 weeks, i think I am def going to move my weigh in to friday as i think, having the weekend just before weigh in is 'mentally' putting a downer on it ! Ive just had another bowl of crunchy nut ! ooops ! OH well, tomorrow back to it, for weigh in on friday :) xx

Yeah just move your weigh in date if it will make you feel better. I literally just find 26 way too hard at the weekends, it's hard enough to stick to that amount during the week! X

Yeah just move your weigh in date if it will make you feel better. I literally just find 26 way too hard at the weekends, it's hard enough to stick to that amount during the week! X

In a way I wish I was on 26 LOL means I would be 10x skinnier that what I am now! LOL I was just so full of motivation and I dont know where its gone. 2lbs a week just doesnt wash with me I want bigger losses LOL! Then I just cant be bothered, def back on the band waggon on monday though, no weeklies till WI on friday- and see how it works :) xx

I weighed for 2 weeks on a sunday and my weights were all over the place. I've changed it to Friday now think that'd be more consistant and as you say less disheartening x

yeah, I mean I am yet to put it into practice, but, typically for me, weekends are the 'naughty' days, alchol, kebabs, you name it, and if I can wipe that out with being 100% during the weeks and weigh in on a friday then thats perfect for me.. I just think, WI on a monday feels me with dread that I can enjoy my weekend( although I still have to work! ) but just drinking/eating a certain thing as i dont wanna ruin all the hard work i have done during the week!
xxx

Totally understand. When I weighed in on Sunday it showed everything I ate at the weekend, but if I weigh Friday as you say my weekends gain is gone. I used to have a few drinks with hubby on Friday night then worry about Sunday then think sod it and go mad altogether. This week when I knew it was Friday and the weigh-in was better I didn't go nuts Friday or Saturday. Might be all in my head though hehe x

Totally understand. When I weighed in on Sunday it showed everything I ate at the weekend, but if I weigh Friday as you say my weekends gain is gone. I used to have a few drinks with hubby on Friday night then worry about Sunday then think sod it and go mad altogether. This week when I knew it was Friday and the weigh-in was better I didn't go nuts Friday or Saturday. Might be all in my head though hehe x

But even if it is in the head, it makes you a happier person, as I am the worst for allowing a diet to take over, hence having these two days off, i needed them before i started getting upset and into over drive! I just needed some time to think and where I want to take it next. and I really think that WI on a friday is the best thing for me right now. still debating whether i need to go to classes, as i find my iphone app does it all for me, but i suppose thats something to decide in time!
xxx

My wi is on a Thursday so gives me time to save it after te weekend just stick with it hun we all have blips and loose motivation!

I 100% intend to stick with it, but as you guys have seen I have had lost going on this week and I've not really been Myself, so I just took this weekend off to relax, I can't wait to get back on the wagon tomorrow. I def do think I needed this though, sit down and work out some targets, realistic targets and work through it all in my head :)

This weight loss merlarcky is a lot harder than many people think, 'stop shoving food in your mouth' but personally i think its about mindset and placings, rather than just stop eating.

LCCxox said:
I 100% intend to stick with it, but as you guys have seen I have had lost going on this week and I've not really been Myself, so I just took this weekend off to relax, I can't wait to get back on the wagon tomorrow. I def do think I needed this though, sit down and work out some targets, realistic targets and work through it all in my head :)

This weight loss merlarcky is a lot harder than many people think, 'stop shoving food in your mouth' but personally i think its about mindset and placings, rather than just stop eating.

Yep it's not just about food it's a lifestyle change an you have to be in te right mind set. Your be fine I have had so many blips and I've jut got back into it fully again

I took a few days off last week, reassessed then planned and got back into it, we definately need a break every once in a while. I'm giving simply filling a go now to try refreshing things abit and I like it but will have to wait till Friday to see if it suits me. x

Im with you Hun. My WI is a Monday morning... and after the last two weekends I actually feel 'heavy' and a bit bloated from falling... slightly... off the wagon. So I am changing my WI day to a Friday morning.. xxx

Back