ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

i have fallen so far off the wagon its so bad.. 3 weeks on plan and i have crumbled !!!

I am so ashamed ! but i cant see the light, bringing me back on the wagon! :( xxxx

LCCxox said:
i have fallen so far off the wagon its so bad.. 3 weeks on plan and i have crumbled !!!

I am so ashamed ! but i cant see the light, bringing me back on the wagon! :( xxxx

Sometimes we need to fall off The wagon to pull ourselves back on it!

Chin up! You are doing really well so keep going!

Ruth
X

Lose the shame...you are human! You have done the best thing and that is face facts and not run away from your goal.:happy096:

Right. Start again. This is the beginning not the end of your weight loss plan. For each extra point you resist give yourself a TP (Treat point). Either put a coin in a jar or buy some little stars and put them on a piece of card. When you get to 10 treat yourself to a new something (lippy, earrings or somesuch), or save them for something more enticing (new shoes). By doing this you are resisting temptation, sticking to your weight loss plan AND earning treats.

Good luck and go kick that loss into gear! :)

That is such a good idea.... :) xx

I've fallen of many time in the last two years you will get back on an be fine it does get frustrating and you will probably have more set backs but you will get there.

I'm back on it as of tomorrow! technically new weigh in day, but i am just using it as a clean start, back on the wagon as I need to shift this weight, i dread getting on the scales tomorrow to see how much ive put on.

Ive had such a hard week, starting my new job, losing my car keys and then discovering my car had been stolen. My group work for uni, the people in my group said my work wasnt good enough so they have put me down for 10% work, which means i will fail the module and then that means i cant graduate in June :( a lot going on and ive just allowed it to get to me! But i cant no more as i need to pick myself up and keep going :) xxx

Oh hunny it will all come out in the wash as my mum says. The only way is up and things like that do affect your diet you will get there

thanks for your support girls, it really has been a crappy week! but hopefully from tomorrow i'm back on the wagon :) xxx

My god what a crappy crappy week, but well done for not letting it get the better of you. Get back on track, once you are feeling healthier, you'll feel better all round and more productive. Is there anything you can do to change the 10%? x

Hey Guys,

Right I'm finally back on track, it being monday and all, scared that the other half is looking at holidays, its scared me to diet ! haha!

Breakfast

40g bitesize shreaded wheat (4)
180 ml SS milk (2)

Lunch
WW ravioli (7) - wasnt worth it :/
1xslice of toast (2)
2 tsp clover light (1)

Haha the dreaded bikini! That's exctly what I keep thinking! Xx

Following :D
Really enjoyed reading through your diary, don't worry I've fallen off the wagon so many times even a couple of weeks after starting! My food diary actually embarrasses me when I flick back through it because I seem to keep taking weekends off, then I stopped over xmas and basically put all the weight back on!

Keep with it :):)

marthamydear said:
Following :D
Really enjoyed reading through your diary, don't worry I've fallen off the wagon so many times even a couple of weeks after starting! My food diary actually embarrasses me when I flick back through it because I seem to keep taking weekends off, then I stopped over xmas and basically put all the weight back on!

Keep with it :):)

I think We'v all been guilty of it Marthamydear

Thanks for the support guys, it really does give me to motivation to carry on. I am relying on WW meals for this week to keep me on track and hopefully shrink my stomach a bit.

Todays diary

Breakfast

40g shreaded wheat (4)
180ml ss milk (2)

Lunch

WW ravioli (7)
slice of bread (2)
clover light (1)
Quavers (2)

Dinner
WW tag bol (7)
Tortilla (3)
clover light (1)

WW chocolate eclair (2)

31/31 - feel like today has been a good day :)

once again thanks for all you support guys means so much - and hopefully have a good loss this week- think I am just going to keep my weigh in on a monday as having it on a friday doesnt sit well in my mind LOL haha! Ill just have to start saving my weeklies for the weekends :) xxxx

I just has a 10pp breakfast DOH! oh well we live and we learn !

egg on toast :s

it was yummy indeed, however i really dont think it was worth the 10pp

Back