ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

hey guys

sorry i didnt post yesterdays diary, i have just got on my feet again and now i keep rowing with the other half ... * dont read this next bit if you don't want to i just need to vent - diaries are below ;)*

basically he was being so moany with me etc etc as men always are f'in and blinding about everysingle things, no hello how are you. i got the hump ! LOL but then my friend text saying she had seen him with another girl in town having coffee.I wasnt accusing when i asked i just said why didnt u tell me i look like a massive mug in front of my mates. his answer was a typical mans answer, it was a friend from school bumped into her and we went for coffee, do i need to tell you everywhere i go? Shall i start telling you every place i am and who i talk to etc etc , basically its been turned around on me as if its my fault , as i dont trust him etc ?!?!? i even appoligised! OMG! any how i feel so bad and have a feeling that its going to really have an effect on our relationship- so my head is really bizzarly in the game thinking i need to get skinny - as if that will improve my relationship LOL im crazy in the head ! anyhow - well done if you got through all that :) rant over i promise

Tuesdays diary

breakfast

2 hovis white slices = 5
2 eggs in fry light - 4
clover light - 1

lunch

plain bagel 6
2 LCL triangles 1
quavers 2
mini crunchie 2

dinner

go ahead yogurt breaks 4 - (thats all i wanted after 4 hrs of rowing)

25/31

wednesday

Breakfast

Smoothie 0 - im trying a new thing- having a innocent smoothie for breakfast but not counting it- having no fruit in the day to counteract this, but means i get more points for the day

Lunch

Boots 'just ham' sandwich 5
grab bag of quavers 5- SO WORTH IT
shapers bar - 2
shapers vanilla rice pudding 2

Dinner
WW Korma - 11
mini crunchie 2

27/31
49 weeklies left

hope you all great guys :)

love xxxxxxxx

Hope you're ok! Men get so touchy over the littlest of things!!! Your diary looks fab and you shouldn't have to make yourself skinny for your man :) its all about you and how you feel inside :)

You're doing great!

Ruth
X

To be honest, I'd be really pissed off too! Fab food x

Eh i'd flip if i was told Jonathan was out having coffee with another girl.. Especially if he hadn't told me!!!
Must be a full moon tho hun as Jonathan balled me out of it for telling his sister we were saving and hoping to buy a house in the near future.. Now she's told their Mam and he'll be getting questions bla bla bla... Like... Where's the problem?? He's a freaking adult surely its inevitable no??? Anyway, I spent the evening crying (TOM is just going so overly emotional) n him texting "use yer f*cking common sense".... Eh... Get a bleedin grip ya SAP!!!!
Seriously.. i think we're better off without them... :D
Chin up.. hopefully it'll all be better tomoro...
But please please please... if you want to lose weight for you.. great.. But don't change yerself for anyone else... You'r brilliant and beautiful as you are.. n if he doesn't love you for you, he doesn't deserve you...

thanks for all you support girls, it means alot ! hopefully it should all sort itself, i just need to learn to be more trusting of him i suppose... something i find hard however, i need to do it to save my relationship :/

but honestly girls thank you :) xxx

Men, eh? I think you sound as if you're being pretty reasonable tbh, I struggle with trust and don't really have any reasons for it, I think sometimes it's just hard being a girl(!)

As everyone else has said though, please don't feel you need to be skinny for a man. Some of the nicest men I've ever met have liked 'bigger girls' and although I know on here we're all in the same boat in wanting to lose weight, there's somebody out there for everyone, and at the same time, if a relationship isn't going to work out, it isn't going to be because of a bit of weight?! (That's my theory anyway!)

Here's to a new better day tomorrow lovely. x

Men! I wouldn't like it if that was me and I guarantee if it was the other way around he would go mad I know my bf would! An your not mad for thinking you need to be skinny to save your relationship it sounds stupid yes but I get exactly the same thoughts sometimes like it will make everything better, I can tell you it won't but it's always on our minds so I guess we use it for every excuse. I'm sure you will sort it out hun just don't let him blame it all in you men are good at twisting things.

thanks girls :)

i know i should do if for myself and i back handedly meant that. The reason i think i cant trust is because im not happy with myself and think well i dont blame hime for going else where, where as I need to learn to love myself - obv harder than it sounds! LOL

been up all night thinking about it and different outcomes, like i dunno if i can be with someone if i am not happy with myself. How can i expect someone else to love me, if i dont love myself.

All a bit too deep for 10am LOL xxx

I don't think ur in the wrong hun, I would have blown a fuse if that was my fella! Of course he should tell u things like that. How can he expect u to trust him if he's not being honest about things! anyhow that's my opinion . N don't u be getting skinny for anyone other than urself! :) xx

hey girls,

its late and ive only just had my dinner :(
been at the boys house trying to sort things out, we have come up with ways to make things easier on both of us and have realised that we need to start being more conciderate to make things work.. so fingers crossed it will be all smiles :)

sooo.... todays diary

Breakfast

Smoothie (0)

Lunch

Bagel (6)
2x LCL triangles (1)
Quavers (2)
mini crunchie (2)

Dinner

WW Tikka Masala (11)
Wholemeal pitta (4)
clover lighter (1)
Mini crunchie (2)

29/31
all 49 still left to use...

I was naughty and had to chocolates today but i needed chocolate after crying to 2 hours :( I came in had my dinner and was just needing some chocolate so thats what im eating as we speak ;)

Its my first weigh in on a fridat tomorrow :) I am going to pop into boots and do it so its accurite as my scales are playing up atm, but hopefully ive STS or lost after my week off LOL I didnt weigh again on monday as i thought it would dishearten me - so wish me luck :) xxxxxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i've lost 3.5lbs :D considering I only got back on the wagon on monday :D

I am so happy :)

I am now 13 stone 7 :)

Thats a total of 10 pounds :)

Thank you for all your support guys :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) really shows how much a good loss can motivate you :)

xxxx

Back