ProPoints LCCxox's WeightWatchers Journey

Thanks guys :) Out for a meal with the bf tmorrow night - to have a date night - so im sure i will treat myself LOL xxx

Todays diary :)

Breakfast

Smoothie

Lunch

Bagel 6
2x LCL triangles 1
quavers 2
mini crunchie 2

Dinner - pointing but not counting as it was a WI treat :)

Harvester
Salad + sweetcorn 2, bacon bits 2, pasta 3, roll 3, butter 1, croutons 2,

Breaded mushrooms 4

8oz rump steak and chips? I'm guessing? thats what it says in the book 12
4x scampi 4

half a rocky horror 9

52/30

eeeeeek. but back to it tomorrow- could have been worse :) xxxxx

Well that's the thing I had a complet le blow out no holds barred and I was still only 52/30 - I think it makes you realised that as much as you feel awful - you aren't that bad and in fact your blowout wasnt that bad - so you can just start the new day a fresh and keep moving rather than feeling bad and regretting it - or that's what I've found anyway :) xxx

LCCxox said:
Well that's the thing I had a complet le blow out no holds barred and I was still only 52/30 - I think it makes you realised that as much as you feel awful - you aren't that bad and in fact your blowout wasnt that bad - so you can just start the new day a fresh and keep moving rather than feeling bad and regretting it - or that's what I've found anyway :) xxx

I know I had 47 last night ha ha once I'd counted I thought oh that wasn't that bad. Kinda feel like I want to carry it on today as I gained this week I feel frustrated and has made me think why bother may as well have fun! But I will carry on and I'm going to increase my points to 27 and see how I go

Noooo. Don't carry on. U don't wana feel poo again next week. So have yet blo out/day off n get back on it the next day :)
Am havin a evening off tonight. Won't have any idea of how I'll use tonight coz as much as I try I lose count after vodka number 4 r 5 :)

Dubchick81 said:
Noooo. Don't carry on. U don't wana feel poo again next week. So have yet blo out/day off n get back on it the next day :)
Am havin a evening off tonight. Won't have any idea of how I'll use tonight coz as much as I try I lose count after vodka number 4 r 5 :)

Yesterday was off well in weeklies!

Oh guys,

the weekend was awful LOL my boyfriends excuse for everything was ' oh go on treat yourself- youve done so well this week' one more wont hurt

Saturday

Breakfast

Smoothie

Lunch

BGTY Chicken chow mein
Quavers
WW Choc mini roll

Dinner

Steak grill with all sorts- I dont even wanna think about it ! LOL

2 glasses of wine

Sunday

Mixture of cadburies fruit and nut with harribo- one for him one for me!

6 mcd's chicken nuggets

His mums roast, basically, bit of meat, 2 roast pots ,gravy and veg :/ LOL

I better be good all week :) LOL

Hope your okay guys xxxx

LCCxox said:
Oh guys,

the weekend was awful LOL my boyfriends excuse for everything was ' oh go on treat yourself- youve done so well this week' one more wont hurt

Saturday

Breakfast

Smoothie

Lunch

BGTY Chicken chow mein
Quavers
WW Choc mini roll

Dinner

Steak grill with all sorts- I dont even wanna think about it ! LOL

2 glasses of wine

Sunday

Mixture of cadburies fruit and nut with harribo- one for him one for me!

6 mcd's chicken nuggets

His mums roast, basically, bit of meat, 2 roast pots ,gravy and veg :/ LOL

I better be good all week :) LOL

Hope your okay guys xxxx

I done alot worse don't worry we will be better today!! I was rebelling as I gained this week

I was trying to point it up and I dont think its as bad as I was thinking but yes back on the wagon today - having a ww cottage pie and stirfry for lunch i think :) try and bulk it out a bit ;) still hoping for a loss on friday :) positive thinking girls :) xxxx

struggling majorly, just had two biscuits and a hand full of butterkist popcorn! eeek 10 pp left for the day :s

Having a real hunger pang - i just wanna EAT lol xxx

LCCxox said:
struggling majorly, just had two biscuits and a hand full of butterkist popcorn! eeek 10 pp left for the day :s

Having a real hunger pang - i just wanna EAT lol xxx

I've been ok which is a change! Eat some fruit or make a smoothie to fill you up

Monday's Food diary :)

Breakfast

Smoothie

Lunch

WW cottage Pie (9) with stirfry
Hoola Hoops (4)

Dinner

Mums roast dinner :s Would hate to point, but only had 2 potatos and loads of veg ;)

Snacks

WW Mini Roll (2)
2 x choco chip Cookies (3)
21g of Butterkist popcorn (2)

I NEED to get fully on the wagon tomorrow if i want a loss on friday- as im going to be drinking all weekend ! :EEEEEEEEEK

loveeeee
xxxxxx

LCCxox said:
Monday's Food diary :)

Breakfast

Smoothie

Lunch

WW cottage Pie (9) with stirfry
Hoola Hoops (4)

Dinner

Mums roast dinner :s Would hate to point, but only had 2 potatos and loads of veg ;)

Snacks

WW Mini Roll (2)
2 x choco chip Cookies (3)
21g of Butterkist popcorn (2)

I NEED to get fully on the wagon tomorrow if i want a loss on friday- as im going to be drinking all weekend ! :EEEEEEEEEK

loveeeee
xxxxxx

That's not a bad start hun! I'm sat here thinking about fooooood! I've increased my points to see if it kickstarts me again as I stalled on 26

I am still thinking about food now- I want mcdonalds chicken nuggets LOL craving them badly! xxx

Today I am going to be good - I have to be!!! - I have 3 days to try and get a loss :/ lol ! Might actually have some breakfast today - I'm going to the boys later do I'll prob only have something small when I get in

Háve a good day girls xxx

LCCxox said:
Today I am going to be good - I have to be!!! - I have 3 days to try and get a loss :/ lol ! Might actually have some breakfast today - I'm going to the boys later do I'll prob only have something small when I get in

Háve a good day girls xxx

We will be good!! Yes have breakfast and have smaller meals as the day goes on you burn it off better

Tuesday 7th February

I havent been too bad today - ive been a bit naughty - howver its all within points ;) I think Ive done pretty well :)

Breakfast

2 x 50/50 bread (3)
2 tsp of clover light (1)
2 eggs in fry light (4)

Lunch
Asda Ham (1) and egg (1) 3 eggs is 5pp) salad
Mini Crunchie (2)
Smoothie

Linner ;)
6 McDonalds chicken Nuggets (7)

Dinner
WW pasta bake (6) with salad