Le Roc - ideas for exercise?

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Hi everyone

January is my month for trying new things to see what i like in the hope that I will then have a new hobby or 2 by the end of it. I love dancing (but gave up when i was 15years due to glandular fever) so thought I would try a few new dancing classes.

Last night I went to a Le Roc class - it was hilarious! So, so friendly and a real giggle. It was very easy to get the hang of and I would thoroughly recommend it for males or females of all ages, shapes and sizes! I went by myself and I was made to feel very welcome.....so if you have been thinking of trying this type of dancing then i would say go for it!!!!

I am aiming to join my local gym this week but on a "pay as you go" basis so that if I don't enjoy it then I wont be stuck into a monthly payment plan for the rest of the year.

On Friday I am going to try an Argentine Tango class!:eek:

Will let you know how my new experiences go!

xxx

Good for you - it takes a lot of confidence to rock up on your own so well done hun

My new years resolution is to have a hobby - I'm soooo sick of watching tv every night - so me and OH are going to try Ceroc on Thursday - it sounds like it might be a similar thing? Argentine Tango sounds a little scary...

Corinne x

Yes i think its the same thing. I am sure you will like it. There were loads of men at the class last night and so I'm sure your husband will feel quite comfortable too. Lovely to do something together - my husband didn't want to come with me:mad:

Back