Leading by example

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Since I started LT, one of my friends has started, the husband of one of the mums from my son's school, my childminder's husband and her son and now my co-director at work and that's just up to now. Anyone else indirectly influencing people to go for LT as a result of them seeing how well you are doing? Just think of the positive impact we're having on other people's health, not to mention the money we could be saving the NHS in years to come! We're really performing a public health service. LOL. Post how many people you've influenced to start LT and let's see.

So mine currently stands at 5.

Well mine is ZERO but I am doing this diet in secret due to so much negative reaction when I put the idea in to the air a while back. ONly my close family know and thats all. May have asked what diet I am doing though and all I have said is that I am following a low cal, low carb diet and that I have cut out dairy due to my IBS! LOL! That way i am dodging all excuses, I dont have to defend my choice and its much easier! well done tho!!

To be truthful, I think that fellow LT-ers should be able to sell on the LT.. they are MUCH better trained and infrmed than those that seem to be dishing it out in the chemist..!!
xxx

I've inspired two work colleagues and one of their mums, my best friend and her mum, an old friend who saw a 'thin' pic on facebook and two other friends are hoping to start soon!

So currently 6 but may be 8 :) x

To be truthful, I think that fellow LT-ers should be able to sell on the LT.. they are MUCH better trained and infrmed than those that seem to be dishing it out in the chemist..!!
xxx

I couldn't agree more. Or we should be on commission at least!!

I've inspired two work colleagues and one of their mums, my best friend and her mum, an old friend who saw a 'thin' pic on facebook and two other friends are hoping to start soon!

So currently 6 but may be 8 :) x

That's fantastic.

yep im a bit like Donna... haven't really told too many people as they only end up airing their point of view and all the negatives..... but will soon see when more weight comes off what the comments will be!

I didn't tell many people to start with either. Just wait until they start noticing the change in you and ask what you're doing. They'll be clamouring to sign up.

3 so far, possibly 5! It's great isn't it?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 my friend and her hubby-to-be r starting tomorrow got all their packs yesterday at my weigh in!!

I'm the same as Donna and Leluna - none so far. Only my husband and three best friends know what I'm doing, two of my friends are skinny minnie's and the third is the one that introduced me to LT! :D

only my husband and mother know,i havent told anyone that im on it due to all the negative comments about it. "like as soon as you come off lipotrim all the weight will go back on and double" they don't understand about maintaining it. there was this girl who lives by me, and she did it last year can't remember how much she weighed exactly but she was around 16st in about 7mths she lost all her weight and went down to 7.5 stone she looked completely different and amazing. she didn't maintain it and now she back to where she started. it has to be life changing and she hasn't put me off doing this diet you just got to change your eating habits. i'm just saying im doing slimfast its easier lol :) when and if i lose my fat i will proudly be telling everyone that i did lipotrim. :)

i only had negative comments off one friend and they were well founded cos I am awful at doing things half arsed or going back to old eating habits and gaining back more but I told her straight that I had done a lot of research (and gave it all to her to read) and i had really thought this through and now she is a huge cheerleader for me. she's even planning on buying me a present when my weight reaches 19.13 and my weight no longer starts with a 2!!! I do admit i push the medically monitored side of it a lot as people are less likely to ***** then.
my dh is desperate to start but we cant afford for both of us to do it he's living on beans on toast and stews as it is for me to afford it! and i have a few facebook friends or friends of friends who are interested and i've only been on plan for a week!!

Since I started LT, one of my friends has started, the husband of one of the mums from my son's school, my childminder's husband and her son and now my co-director at work and that's just up to now. Anyone else indirectly influencing people to go for LT as a result of them seeing how well you are doing? Just think of the positive impact we're having on other people's health, not to mention the money we could be saving the NHS in years to come! We're really performing a public health service. LOL. Post how many people you've influenced to start LT and let's see.

So mine currently stands at 5.

Gone up to 6 today. And I went to a networking event tonight and a woman I met there took the details because she's got a few friends who are desperate to lose weight so could well be more but I probably won't know about those people.

Back