LeaE's Jelly Wobble

p220157 said:
Oh my god size 12s. I'm still in 14s. I might copy you tho, it'll give me something to aim for.

I've been a good girl, totally 100%, 2 days in a row now - check me out. Just gotta keep it up. I'm doing well on the water too.

I'm at a car boot sale tomorrow helping my mum sell a load of her cr@p. I'm guessing it should be easy to behave there as hopefully there won't be much in the way of temptation. I'm a car boot virgin so it'll be an interesting morning.

Car boot !!! Perfect excuse x I insist u buy something cheap and yes second hand from the car booty tomoz size 12 xxxxzxx good luck tomoz love xxx and well done today will post my dresses in a min x

Faith_111 said:
I'm good thank you hunny x Had a rough few days and struggled to do Cambridge or Exante or any diet. I asked for my diaries to removed as I just felt humiliated. I'm now in the members diary section so I can do any diet and still keep my diary! I'm considering something else right now. I admire you so much for doing this. Just thought I'd pop by and say hi to you lovely xx

Ah love why didn't u pm me pls don't feel like that yr welcome on my diary no matter what diet yr doing we are supposed to support each othe ups or down so pls pls pls don't feel bad x x big hugs x

ninajw83 said:
Good thanks, just 2hrs into my 3rd night, last one tomorrow night so i'll look forward to sleeping when its dark come Monday nighttime. Thanks for asking :)

Are you excited about weigh in tomorrow and any nice plans for the rest of the weekend?

Oh no not now ! I was but just come on big time but oh well hey xxxx
Glad yr well and nights ! Boo I have my last one tomoz then 2 weeks off x yeah xx

Right nightmare hit ! Totm for me and I say month lightly because if anyone has read my diary I had totm for 6 weeks then nothing until just now (implant) and I have just been upstairs and though oh no it's coming ! Run to the loo and down pour from hell like literally sounded like I was weeing I know this is too graphic for some but honest I am and really does anyone else have this ? It's awful my stomach was bloated today but as a fat lass it's always bloated isn't it ! Well u have seen the pictures but ouch ouch ouch took me ages to sort it !!!!!!!
Anyways here's my nxt clothes targets

Both only £5 and I love them on but soooooo tight ATM size 12 primark !!!!!!

Attachments

• image-3517283164.jpg
    image-3517283164.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 41
Size 12 £5 from primark don't even squeeze on lol but they will !

Attachments

• image-1994880138.jpg
    image-1994880138.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 42
Lea i have the leooard print one!!! Lol lush xx

Finally all saints dress £5 I think from charity shop medium doesn't fit
Grey court dress next £3. Charity shop size 14 fits whoop x
I'm off to bed the stomach cramps killing x nite all x

Attachments

• image-2208270851.jpg
    image-2208270851.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 36
Hope ul be ok chick :/ xx

franbella21 said:
Hope ul be ok chick :/ xx

I will but good god it hurts ! Thank u for asking though x

LeaE said:
Finally all saints dress £5 I think from charity shop medium doesn't fit
Grey court dress next £3. Charity shop size 14 fits whoop x
I'm off to bed the stomach cramps killing x nite all x

Ah don't worry about All Saints; their sizing is tiny! My best mate used to be store manager of their Manchester store and I've got so much stuff he bought for me when I was skinny. He's now at Zara and it's just as tiny!!! Grrrr! Still with a bit of perseverance we'll get there :D xx

LeaE said:
Right nightmare hit ! Totm for me and I say month lightly because if anyone has read my diary I had totm for 6 weeks then nothing until just now (implant) and I have just been upstairs and though oh no it's coming ! Run to the loo and down pour from hell like literally sounded like I was weeing I know this is too graphic for some but honest I am and really does anyone else have this ? It's awful my stomach was bloated today but as a fat lass it's always bloated isn't it ! Well u have seen the pictures but ouch ouch ouch took me ages to sort it !!!!!!!
Anyways here's my nxt clothes targets

Oh no - sounds awful hun! Mind u I've got the coil fitted and never have periods but I've just had a horrific, painful one and was really heavy. I'm booked in to have an emergency coil check because I'm a bit worried. Hope u feel better tomorrow lovely xxx

Oh no not now ! I was but just come on big time but oh well hey xxxx
Glad yr well and nights ! Boo I have my last one tomoz then 2 weeks off x yeah xx

Oh no BUT it might not affect WI, i usually find its the week after my loss is less for some reason so dont give up hope yet. Oooo are you going anywhere whilst your off or is it just so u can prepare for kiddywinkles going back to school?

LeaE said:
Aahh don't worry love x glad yr ok well yr better than meningitis anyhow and yes u do need to eat while recovering yr body obviously needs its fuel right now x you have been deprived for ages so give yr mind free run and it will go crazy missy all u need is a plan x do some reading and research some healthy eatting ideas not a set plan eg ww or slimming world just healthy meals x get a pen and paper and set out an eatting plan eg
Breakfast weetabix fruit and cuppa
Dinner salad and tuna
Tea two veg and grilled chicken
Snacks apple and nuts

Plan for a full week and do 4 weeks worth
Shop that food on a Sunday
Then stick to it exact

Cd works because you have to do it 100% no cheats yr mind is used to doing as its told it was given its first bit of freedom and course it would want to eat everything u just gotta train it that's all
Pls don't worry my love u can do this don't u dare lose faith xxxxxx

Thank you hun-i feel calmer now. I guess it just made me realise that the eat girl of old will always be hiding in the wings waiting to pounce! I suppose, just as an alcoholic is always an alcoholic, an over eater is always an over eater-you just always have to be in control of your demons. It has also made me see that i need to be careful about what food is the house-if there isn't any bad stuff then i can't eat it and i shouldn't be feeding to my boys anyway. They are already turning into chocolate monsters! So, thank you for your calming words!
I am worried about you now though-surely you should not be bleeding like that-it will put a massive strain on your body especially whilst doing this diet. Get ye to a doctor wench! Good luck with wi! X x x

LeaE said:
Ah love why didn't u pm me pls don't feel like that yr welcome on my diary no matter what diet yr doing we are supposed to support each othe ups or down so pls pls pls don't feel bad x x big hugs x

Thank you hunny xxxx My diary is now in the members section. I've managed to posted my current pics and my victoria beckham style October goal dress as I need the motivation to lose this weight!... Thank u SO MUCH for your genuine support... Ooooo, I love being able to window shop on your diary! Clothes are super fab, :)

Loving the dresses especially the leopard print and all saints ones. Looking forward to seeing you in them.

I chickened out of buying anything at the car boot. But I had a good clear out and I've hung up some old size 10s in my wardrobe which I've literally not worn since my early 20s. So they're probably no longer fashionable but it'll be nice to squeeze in them again.

Here they are:

View attachment 60554

View attachment 60555

Also missy I agree with Demonp. Get yourself down the drs. That doesn't sound good. But I had a similar experience the other day at work and I was out on a search warrant in a manky drug den. Not the greatest of timings.

oohhhhh lucky u mates in good places hey im well jel xx how are u anyways x

we were off abroad but due to legal costs we cant afford it anymore so just going to go away to the seaside and things which is sad but ok i suppose i do love to be besides the seaside xxxx weigh in went ok thanks i have now lost a total of 6 stone exactly x hows u this weekend

I always argue that weight loss is the hardest thing to overcome simply because a food addict can never remove the problem completely from their lives as gamblers alcos or druggies can because food is a need to live ! ppl who suffer with weight issues have to learn ultimate control not just the total removal which is very very difficult and also socially alot of our lives revolve around eating and meals cooking etc so its far more difficult x i think u need to remember as a one off big treat its not so bad just pls dont beat yrself up about it otherwise its hard to regain control just accept it and learn and just make up for it this week x salads and veg r us im afraid lmao xxxx so glad yr feeling better sweetheart pls dont forget how well u have done and all u have achieved yr a proper skinny minnie now dont u forget x
re period im not so worried my bodies fine its just how it acts i went to the doctors last time and just got told its because of the hormone levels and it all sorted out just not liking it because i truely detest periods they are far from my thing ! roll on the change !

aahhh u sound chirpier my dear im so glad i was worried for a while there x like i said chin up and im always here xxx oohhhhhhh congrats on the dress x x

Back