LeaE's Jelly Wobble

oohhhh are u a cooper ! sounds v exciting missy xxx do spill !
and the dresses i love ! im not so good with fashion im afraid i either like something or i dont i do not care if its current or not or whos wearing it or if its in the magazines if i like it and it suits me then im wearing it x always been the same x and i do like yr dresses v femenine and beaut but good god they look tiny lmao xxxxx

Right i had my weigh i about 12 today as i was drained and needed a lay in x and ...... I lost 4lbs which i thinks pretty ok x its actually just like losing 3lbs really beacuse i had the +1 to undo from last week so i officially weighed in at 13st 7lbs x and my bmi is 30.5 so only 7lbs to go to shift that point 5 of a bmi then im classed as overweight no longer obese and i know i go on and on about my bmi but its the most important thing to me atm im classing overweight catagory as chubby but normal because i want to so there and i cant wait to be chubby but normal after spending many many years on the scary morbidly off the scale sea monster total alien to society obese !
so todays weigh in marked me as losing 6stone exactly and has now set me the last 3 stone 7lbs to lose which in the grand scheme of my journey isnt so much im well over the half way mark and im v determined to get there my friends ! my cdc gets abit fustrated with me because i generally dont get over enthusiastic about my losses per week the only time i have been happy with myself is when im in the new stone barrier and then i kinda go whoop thats good isnt it errrmmmmm now for the next one i dont really celebrate that much and today she gave me a telling off and said how proud she was of me and how gret i had done and i had to take a min to explain why i was like that and that i had done good yes but im also ashamed that i had this much to lose and that i wouldnt ease up on being so hard on myself until i do get to my goal because if i do i might get over confident and lose my drive and right now i seem to have been able to bottle that drive to do this and get all this fat shifted and part of this is holding onto the negatives and setting myself mini goals straight away x she smiled and said she understood and that she supports me no matter how i chose to keep going just as long as i keep going x ah i love my cdc its her bday nxt week and i think i better buy her a bit of something because she is pretty good to me xx
well its my last night shift tonight and i totally cant be bothered like at all spesh with my stomach feeling so bloated and tender but ............ on a plus note it is my last shift till A/L and and my dish washer and washer get plumbed tomoz and man im dying for that !
right enough rambling for now xxxxxx
bring on them 12s because im half way there x

LeaE said:
oohhhhh lucky u mates in good places hey im well jel xx how are u anyways x

I'm ok...had a big big think yesterday. About why I've got myself in such a mess and where my life is going. I feel like I've wasted so much time.

I had a call this morning which has totally put my situation into perspective though - my best friend's partner was informed his brother was murdered last night. I'm so worried about them - they are both the loveliest people and it's another example of horrible things happening to good people. in fact it's not horrible, its horrific.

Sooo upshot is, I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself and appreciate those around me a damn sight more than I did yesterday. Ive already called my sister to tell her I love her.

I'm going to smash this diet and show everyone I can do it xxxx

LeaE said:
Right i had my weigh i about 12 today as i was drained and needed a lay in x and ...... I lost 4lbs which i thinks pretty ok x its actually just like losing 3lbs really beacuse i had the +1 to undo from last week so i officially weighed in at 13st 7lbs x and my bmi is 30.5 so only 7lbs to go to shift that point 5 of a bmi then im classed as overweight no longer obese and i know i go on and on about my bmi but its the most important thing to me atm im classing overweight catagory as chubby but normal because i want to so there and i cant wait to be chubby but normal after spending many many years on the scary morbidly off the scale sea monster total alien to society obese !
so todays weigh in marked me as losing 6stone exactly and has now set me the last 3 stone 7lbs to lose which in the grand scheme of my journey isnt so much im well over the half way mark and im v determined to get there my friends ! my cdc gets abit fustrated with me because i generally dont get over enthusiastic about my losses per week the only time i have been happy with myself is when im in the new stone barrier and then i kinda go whoop thats good isnt it errrmmmmm now for the next one i dont really celebrate that much and today she gave me a telling off and said how proud she was of me and how gret i had done and i had to take a min to explain why i was like that and that i had done good yes but im also ashamed that i had this much to lose and that i wouldnt ease up on being so hard on myself until i do get to my goal because if i do i might get over confident and lose my drive and right now i seem to have been able to bottle that drive to do this and get all this fat shifted and part of this is holding onto the negatives and setting myself mini goals straight away x she smiled and said she understood and that she supports me no matter how i chose to keep going just as long as i keep going x ah i love my cdc its her bday nxt week and i think i better buy her a bit of something because she is pretty good to me xx
well its my last night shift tonight and i totally cant be bothered like at all spesh with my stomach feeling so bloated and tender but ............ on a plus note it is my last shift till A/L and and my dish washer and washer get plumbed tomoz and man im dying for that !
right enough rambling for now xxxxxx
bring on them 12s because im half way there x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 6 stone is just fantastic weight loss - you're so close to the next BMI level and I'm bloody proud of you!!! You deserve a massive pat on the back to come so far :D xxx

Wooh 6 stone oh my giddy aunt! Amazing.truly amazing xx

ChristyT said:
I'm ok...had a big big think yesterday. About why I've got myself in such a mess and where my life is going. I feel like I've wasted so much time.

I had a call this morning which has totally put my situation into perspective though - my best friend's partner was informed his brother was murdered last night. I'm so worried about them - they are both the loveliest people and it's another example of horrible things happening to good people. in fact it's not horrible, its horrific.

Sooo upshot is, I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself and appreciate those around me a damn sight more than I did yesterday. Ive already called my sister to tell her I love her.

I'm going to smash this diet and show everyone I can do it xxxx

Oh my word words can describe how sorry I am to hear that sending my live to them all ! The justice system should defo change hope yr ok love x and I have a tip for u x to smash this diet honestly make a chart like mine and tick off the pounds each week keep it in the kitchen x it really helps I promise x start with the first 5 stone then make a new one and do the last stretch x here's mine x

Attachments

• image-1107239062.jpg
    image-1107239062.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 43
Leah!!!! Love you an thank you for everyone you have been a star to me. Congrats on an amazing weightloss I know you will be there soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats on the 6 stone hun but I'm right back at ya at not celebrating too soon. I'm holding out till I'm at goal before a jump around like a mad cow.

But just make sure once you've lost that final 3.5 stone you do celebrate and go shopping mad or have a spa break or something. I'd even chip in to get you a special treat once you get there as I think you truely deserve. Not only will you have lost an incredible amount of weight but you helped keep me motivated and loads of others!

Then once you've stayed at goal for 6months you have to reward yourself all over again. Cos maintaining it will be even harder I reckon.

By the way how's mike? You've not mentioned him recently, hope you're still abusing him!

therealbbe said:
Leah!!!! Love you an thank you for everyone you have been a star to me. Congrats on an amazing weightloss I know you will be there soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg welcome back Sharon so glad u came home lmao xxxxx

p220157 said:
Congrats on the 6 stone hun but I'm right back at ya at not celebrating too soon. I'm holding out till I'm at goal before a jump around like a mad cow.

But just make sure once you've lost that final 3.5 stone you do celebrate and go shopping mad or have a spa break or something. I'd even chip in to get you a special treat once you get there as I think you truely deserve. Not only will you have lost an incredible amount of weight but you helped keep me motivated and loads of others!

Then once you've stayed at goal for 6months you have to reward yourself all over again. Cos maintaining it will be even harder I reckon.

By the way how's mike? You've not mentioned him recently, hope you're still abusing him!

I sure am but not quite as much as research says I have to shrink my legs 1st then do the Toni g or i will be stuck with thunder thighs and thank u that's so sweet of u xxxxxxxx how's u today x

I'm in a good place. I think the sunshine has a massive affect on my mood. I'm sure if I lived somewhere sunny all year round I'd never have any weight issues.

LeaE said:
Omg welcome back Sharon so glad u came home lmao xxxxx

Awwwwww thanks for the warm welcome - great to be home!!!! I not updating my diary just yet!! Will see what happens bb tomorrow nite and chesington tues but after that will be ok I am sure :)

franbella21 said:
Wooh 6 stone oh my giddy aunt! Amazing.truly amazing xx

Thank u love xc how's yr weekend

Faith_111 said:
You've done incredibly well hunny! It's so inspiring to read through our diary and seeing how far you've come. Go you!!!!!

I really hope so because I want to help others like they have me x

p220157 said:
I'm in a good place. I think the sunshine has a massive affect on my mood. I'm sure if I lived somewhere sunny all year round I'd never have any weight issues.

Too true my love x I want to move to the seaside just waiting on what happens in court x

therealbbe said:
Awwwwww thanks for the warm welcome - great to be home!!!! I not updating my diary just yet!! Will see what happens bb tomorrow nite and chesington tues but after that will be ok I am sure :)

Well as always yr always welcome on mine and u know it x how u got on so far x

LeaE said:
Well as always yr always welcome on mine and u know it x how u got on so far x

Yeah ok lovely!! I doing ok had major headache for couple days but feels better now. Didn't get weighed in with CDC but happy because real start is Friday however tomorrow nite and Tuesday I will have salad told my mum no carbs diet lol xxxxx

LeaE said:
Oh my word words can describe how sorry I am to hear that sending my live to them all ! The justice system should defo change hope yr ok love x and I have a tip for u x to smash this diet honestly make a chart like mine and tick off the pounds each week keep it in the kitchen x it really helps I promise x start with the first 5 stone then make a new one and do the last stretch x here's mine x

Yeah it's awful - they've arrested 6 people so hopefully the family will get some answers soon. It's just heartbreaking, he was only 30 :( Definately kicks my problems into check and has made me appreciate what I've got. My family may be small but it's perfectly formed :)

I've stuck to plan today - went over to my friend's this afternoon and she cooked a big roast dinner for tea. I was quite happy to sit with them and not eat which is a massive change from me - roast dinners are a favourite of mine.

I've taken your tip and made a chart - I've made it up to my first target (15 stone 10lbs). It's a random weight I know but that is what I managed to get down to with weight watchers and I was in a size 16 then. After then I will set another target which will prob be my 'final stretch' to 12 stone.

How are you?!!! Hope u'r tummy is feeling better today xxx

Back