LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Gps are generally narrow mined yet any health issues that someone has that is over weight are always linked to being overweight even if other health problems are also present is seems to be their favourite line x of which fair enough ! Yes being fat is unhealthy ! But to me there is no point in identifying a problem if your not going to provide and help with a solution x what angers me more is gps refused to sign to allow ppl to do cd who don't have other health risks that mean cd is not suitable yet say but lose weight !!!!! Nice !!!!

I had that my gp had me in tears and refused to sign my form and sent me for blood tests hoping I think it would come back with a symptom to stop me doing it, she was shocked and looked upset that I wasn't diabetic! I changed gp in the end and the one I see now is so supportive of me doing cd! I would go to the doctors with a rash and she would say its cos I am fat grrr

Omg just nipped to my mums and jumped on her scales (I know I couldn't resist I don't know why but least it's not every day ) and they said 15st 8lbs x god I wish my CDC used different scales lol my CDCs scales weigh heavier than any other scale I have used throughout this diet ! Bloody scales they have defo been created and sent to this earth by satan himself ! And Satan is defo make !
Oh and other news now my weight is nearing my mums and she told me she was a little jealous she has now also started the Cambridge diet again !!!!!!! I can't get too involved with my mum and cd because it always dragged me down and I don't want to stop this not with like almost 16 stone to lose !!! I really hope she does well I really do because losing weight is lovely for u but she sabotages my diet and I hate it ! Amy from school is doing well 26lbs in 3 weeks and she looks brilliant x well bf at work and I want a bath so off I go xxxx splash splash x

ayshaahmad said:
I had that my gp had me in tears and refused to sign my form and sent me for blood tests hoping I think it would come back with a symptom to stop me doing it, she was shocked and looked upset that I wasn't diabetic! I changed gp in the end and the one I see now is so supportive of me doing cd! I would go to the doctors with a rash and she would say its cos I am fat grrr

Ggrrrrrrrr sorry they upset u xxx big hug xxxxx but glad u have a supportive one now x

Oh and just to cheer up anyone that's having a hard day x because these made me giggle I had to repost x

Attachments

• image-2810976126.jpg
    image-2810976126.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 52
  • image-3876755205.jpg
    image-3876755205.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 43
  • image-3126665989.jpg
    image-3126665989.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 48
LeaE said:
Ggrrrrrrrr sorry they upset u xxx big hug xxxxx but glad u have a supportive one now x

Just made me even more determined to loose it!!!! X

Sounds like you're having a really good day Lea. Ive not been weighed since sunday before jubilee and dont get weighed til 18th but all's going well thankyou for asking. Hows your night going so far? Is it general nursing you're in? You'll have to treat yourself so a lovely smaller dress now your weigh one is getting too big...less fabric means for a lighter dress hehe

Hi Lea x
How are you doing ? Well another day over my lovely on our slimmer to be journey ooh I do love a glass of wine but that's what got me in this state lol ! Wow those scales keep coming down my next target is to get out of the 16 s forever ! And lea you have come this far I don't think anyone can sabotage your diet as we are in this together now x x
Hello to the other ladies on here :))
I agree re gps luckily I ve found a decent one but it does wind me up when everything is put down to your weight ! And I do think there should be more help if your obese . I remember a few years ago I had to have a op and I ll never forget the dr saying well you can't have it as your too overweight I was but she was v blunt and I did have op but with a local anethestics I then went on to put on more till I got to 23 stone :-(( and was in denial for years sad times :-((
But am on track now yay x x
Night Lea spk soon x x

ninajw83 said:
Sounds like you're having a really good day Lea. Ive not been weighed since sunday before jubilee and dont get weighed til 18th but all's going well thankyou for asking. Hows your night going so far? Is it general nursing you're in? You'll have to treat yourself so a lovely smaller dress now your weigh one is getting too big...less fabric means for a lighter dress hehe

Yeah love it is I work with the elderly which gets bad press but I really enjoy them x well done on the diet but no weigh in is pants :( I am changing my weigh in outfit to leggings and a top because Ivan buy them easily as they get too big plus will last me longer x x what have u lost so far ?

Katierose said:
Hi Lea x
How are you doing ? Well another day over my lovely on our slimmer to be journey ooh I do love a glass of wine but that's what got me in this state lol ! Wow those scales keep coming down my next target is to get out of the 16 s forever ! And lea you have come this far I don't think anyone can sabotage your diet as we are in this together now x x
Hello to the other ladies on here :))
I agree re gps luckily I ve found a decent one but it does wind me up when everything is put down to your weight ! And I do think there should be more help if your obese . I remember a few years ago I had to have a op and I ll never forget the dr saying well you can't have it as your too overweight I was but she was v blunt and I did have op but with a local anethestics I then went on to put on more till I got to 23 stone :-(( and was in denial for years sad times :-((
But am on track now yay x x
Night Lea spk soon x x

Hey u how's yr day today ? Yesterday was ok today I'm a little tired and not feeling too good but I'm fine us mummys learn to just ride through illness don't we x I'm just drinking plenty of water x diets going ok now I'm off nights x x
And yes you are on track and this time u have me so we will get rid of this fat no matter how long it takes x we will ride the hard times and mountain over any blips as long as we get to where we want to be it doesn't matter x x what are u up to today anything nice ?

Hi hun!

How you getting on? I started back yesterday :) feeling very positive and back in the zone! I
Couldn't wait to get back on this after being ill, how sad is that?! Lol x

katywoo87 said:
Hi hun!

How you getting on? I started back yesterday :) feeling very positive and back in the zone! I
Couldn't wait to get back on this after being ill, how sad is that?! Lol x

No that's really positive love and totally great x glad yr feeling better love xxxxxxxx good luck for the week not that u need it x

Well today is day 73 for me I think if my calculations aren't incorrect and wow what a rubbish day I feel awful headaches and flu like ! Being ill on this diet is pants and a proper little test much worse test than the wedding or christening I gotta admit because when I'm ill I just want to relax with comfort food and not move however I'm not I'm riding it through x
Seen as I have had the day off work today I have been thinking about my nxt goal of the 14s !!! Wow seems unreal when it's wrote down ! Anyways I think four weigh ins and I want to be there x

LeaE said:
Well today is day 73 for me I think if my calculations aren't incorrect and wow what a rubbish day I feel awful headaches and flu like ! Being ill on this diet is pants and a proper little test much worse test than the wedding or christening I gotta admit because when I'm ill I just want to relax with comfort food and not move however I'm not I'm riding it through x
Seen as I have had the day off work today I have been thinking about my nxt goal of the 14s !!! Wow seems unreal when it's wrote down ! Anyways I think four weigh ins and I want to be there x

U will be there positive thinking chick, hope u feel better soon xxx

Hi lea x
Sorry to hear your feeling ill def makes these kind of diets harder but your fighting it x and day 73 wow !! And the 14 s will soon be with you I know it . I can't wait to see the 15 s but 7 pounds to shift before then .
Was at work today I work in sales which is pretty tough at the moment in this climate :-( I did originally train as a nurse tho and regretted not going back .
I ve been feeling hungry today on day 10 don't know why but am fighting through it
So sweetheart x hope you have a gd evening and catch up v soon x x

Lea you will be in the 14s very soon, you've got a lovely positive attitude!!!! I'd lost 35lbs at last weigh in, would love love love to see 7 off on monday but im retaining water like crazy today after cracking my knuckle bone at work, hand is like a balloon, on the plus side a perk to working in a and e is getting seen and treated in under 30mins lol

Lea - it's amazing how quickly you can move down a stone - before you have time to get your head around the 15s you are in the 14s. I've never lost this amount on a diet and yet it seems like yesterday that I started.
Hope you feel better soon - stay in bed and dream of your slim future!

Hey guys just a quick pop in as I'm pretty ill got sickness and the other although not much is coming out because I can't eat or drink so good on cd for that x

LeaE said:
Hey guys just a quick pop in as I'm pretty ill got sickness and the other although not much is coming out because I can't eat or drink so good on cd for that x

Ahh not gd, plenty of water hun, hope u get better soon chick xxx

ayshaahmad said:
Ahh not gd, plenty of water hun, hope u get better soon chick xxx

So do I I feel shocking dropped kids off at school then been back to bed after a not so good night finally come round but keep blacking out prob dehydration as water doesn't stay down ! Cd I think makes illness so much worse anyone else found that ?

LeaE said:
So do I I feel shocking dropped kids off at school then been back to bed after a not so good night finally come round but keep blacking out prob dehydration as water doesn't stay down ! Cd I think makes illness so much worse anyone else found that ?

So much worse! Know how you feel hun, keep hydrated and rest up. If you're feeling too weak try a ss+ meal it really helped me with my sickness.

Back