LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Sorry to hear your feeling poorly x x hope you feel better soon x

Deffinatly which is why I always ended up having to have some toast, see how u go and like Katy said maybe have a ss+ meal, try some plain chicken xxx

Ok well seen as I always expect u guys to listen to my advice I will yrs x I have just had a glass of water but my tummy feels wobbly lmao more than usual lol so I made a ss+ meal one egg mushroom omelette x just eaten it it tastes good hope it's not the start of my undoing x I'm totally stuffed ! But stomach more settled lets see if it stays down hey x x wow first food in ages !!!!!!! So weird to cook a meal for me and eat how bizarre!!!!!!!!

LeaE said:
Ok well seen as I always expect u guys to listen to my advice I will yrs x I have just had a glass of water but my tummy feels wobbly lmao more than usual lol so I made a ss+ meal one egg mushroom omelette x just eaten it it tastes good hope it's not the start of my undoing x I'm totally stuffed ! But stomach more settled lets see if it stays down hey x x wow first food in ages !!!!!!! So weird to cook a meal for me and eat how bizarre!!!!!!!!

U are strong enough to stick to it hun, when u are ill u need food to get better! Just remember no more! Glad its settled a bit!

Lea - it is all low carb and low cal so it can't do you any harm - feel pleased with yourself that you ate the right food.

Hope you're feeling better soon Lea xxx Omelette is fine it's mainly protein and its helped settle your tum so even better. Get plenty of rest and keep hydrated missus xxx

Hey guys sorry I have been pants on here but thank u for the well wishes and concern I feel a bit more normal now so had a shake but have headache x hope yr all well and getting on ok x x thank u again x

Yay your feeling better x am glad you are :) my scales haven't shifted since mon but I can t complain as a 10 pound loss is a gd first weeks loss means its stayed off x ate you working this weekend ?

I am love sun and Monday nights as per :(

I can't get my head around dress sizings x how are u supposed to know what weight u will be at one size I'm 5'5 and want to know what weight I have to aim for to be in the 14 size bracket ! I thought it would be about 12 to 13 stone for me as my legs and bum are massive ! But any other guesses x

Katierose said:
Yay your feeling better x am glad you are :) my scales haven't shifted since mon but I can t complain as a 10 pound loss is a gd first weeks loss means its stayed off x ate you working this weekend ?

I'm slapping yr hand. ! Stop weighing yrself every day x I swear u might not realise or believe me because I didn't others who said it to me but it demotivates u and then u make cd harder so stop it please x

Hi x I think I will stop weighing myself as I agree it does make these diets harder I'm doing slim and save so similar :) so my promise to you is I will stop and just weigh on a mon my weigh in day :) xx
With regards to dress sizes I really think its an individual thing in your photos you look like you have an hour glass figure the rate ur going it won't be long before your in a size 14 x x

Katierose said:
Hi x I think I will stop weighing myself as I agree it does make these diets harder I'm doing slim and save so similar :) so my promise to you is I will stop and just weigh on a mon my weigh in day :) xx
With regards to dress sizes I really think its an individual thing in your photos you look like you have an hour glass figure the rate ur going it won't be long before your in a size 14 x x

My figure isn't always a positive as although my waist gets smaller my legs and hips are massive !!!!!!! So 14 is a long way off yet x good on u with the scales and I promise it will make the diet easier I seem to lose weight from Thursday onwards then stay the same Monday forwards it's odd but how our bodies work I suppose xxxxx

Lea - I am 12st 7lbs but am the other way around - bigger size on top than on the bottom. Not quite sure why as my chest is the same measurement as my hips?! I a a size 14 bottom and a 16-18 top (usually 16). 12 years ago I was the same weight but one size bigger! I don't think it's possible to predict. What I have noted is that clothes which I bought when I was 13st 7 are now hanging off me and I feel ab fab! I am however struggling to find clothes to wear - but certainly not complaining. I just love losing weight!

Lea im very glad to hear you're feeling better xxx R.e sizes obviously everyone is different but personally ive tended to be a similar size to what weight in stones i am

Morning Lovely Lea x
How you doing? I think you said your working nights do hope you get some rest before them .
In terms of size s I would love to be a size 12 haven't been that for years and years but would be So happy x
Day 12 for me still going strong catch up soon x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - I am 12st 7lbs but am the other way around - bigger size on top than on the bottom. Not quite sure why as my chest is the same measurement as my hips?! I a a size 14 bottom and a 16-18 top (usually 16). 12 years ago I was the same weight but one size bigger! I don't think it's possible to predict. What I have noted is that clothes which I bought when I was 13st 7 are now hanging off me and I feel ab fab! I am however struggling to find clothes to wear - but certainly not complaining. I just love losing weight!

Ah that's a lovely post aahhhh made me all giddy for u x referring to size yes it's a pain isn't it wish our bodies would be in proportion but like u said as long as they are getting smaller that's all that matters x I do love losing this weight and making a difference I love/hate cd but I suppose I love it more than hate it because it does work and clothes are alot easier than they have ever been before just my head is struggling to catch up but I'm sure it will eventually x

ninajw83 said:
Lea im very glad to hear you're feeling better xxx R.e sizes obviously everyone is different but personally ive tended to be a similar size to what weight in stones i am

Ah that's really great for u and just quite fab really and maybe similar to me because I'm about 16stone ATM and a size 16 so maybe I will be the size I weigh in stones x would be lovely to think 2 more stone until I'm a size 14 x

Katierose said:
Morning Lovely Lea x
How you doing? I think you said your working nights do hope you get some rest before them .
In terms of size s I would love to be a size 12 haven't been that for years and years but would be So happy x
Day 12 for me still going strong catch up soon x

Hi sugar how are u how are u coping x I'm ok now loads better now I even went to the cinema last night and didn't feel ill so all good x
Back to it today to 3 shakes a day as I wasn't even managing that while ill so quite glad to get back into the routine x mmmm size 12 would be amazing but I'm happy to get into a 14 for now x

Oh my word just thought its my weigh in tomorrow and because this week has been so out of sorts with illness I'm a little bit weirded out ! Usually I have done ss all week so then I know I will have done ok but with missed shakes and a meal and not as much water I'm a bit worried x I know I'm being abit ott but it isn't something I had thought about until right this very second and this week has passed so fast it's just a bit of a shock I suppose x I suppose what will be will be but I'm a bit disappointed in myself not that it could be helped but ooohhhh no ! I really want to nail them 14s and I just feel a bit of a let down this week x

Back