LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Just managed half of 'Anthony/Tony' the 0-5k app when my knee really started to hurt. So ended up walking most of it. Bit gutted but prob shouldn't have done 2 days in a row this early on.

Have you been on mike today?

katiebaby said:
Hello hello :) how are things? I have
That app its really motivating seeing
The line move down down down :) have a good weekend x

I'm good ta had a great weekend been to the seaside it's been so lovely x how ate u ?

amyrpw said:
I'm getting married in 7 months time :) its all coming round very fast :)

Although I'm struggling today I seem to feel extra hungry! :(

Stick with it love it gets easier u have done great so far and with incentives of a wedding u gotta stick it out x

demonp said:
Morning me darling! Came back from the island last night and miss it already-its raining here! Had my first major 'cheat' yesterday. Went for lunch and had bread, olives, makerel, salad and half serving of chocolate mousse. Im ok with it though as it was a conscious decision, and i still choose quite wisely. What Im not ok with is all the nibbling i did on holiday- so back to 100% now to finish off my last cd and then onto s+s. So,there you have my inspirational friend-my confession! I feel cleansed now! Glad to see you fan base continues to grow-Im not sure you even realise how many people your words reach and inspire. I feel honoured to have been with you from the start and as you approach those 13's i feel so proud of you. . .and mike! X x x

I'm so glad u have been with me and u have done amazingly x cheat is a nothing just jump back on it and get aiming for that light at the end of the tunnel xxxxxx thank u for everything x

miniS said:
hi leae!

i just wanted to say that you have done SO well! i saw your pictures on the inspirational photo's thread, your look so great - such an inspiration to everyone!
good luck with the rest of your journey :) xx

Thank u my love that's so nice of u x how are u getting on x

Karrinnae said:
Congrats on being able to be in size 16 and have the waist too big! you have done amazing.
What app are you all talking about?

It's called target weight x download it and it's such incentive xxx how are u this weekend x

p220157 said:
Just managed half of 'Anthony/Tony' the 0-5k app when my knee really started to hurt. So ended up walking most of it. Bit gutted but prob shouldn't have done 2 days in a row this early on.

Have you been on mike today?

Omg that's great but sorry yr poorly now but it's a little funny x u gotta beat Anthony with this mike is fine I don't mind using him ATM I jogged today for the 1st time in yrs on Nadine's cross trainer I was so proud x think once I'm in the 12s I might join u on that app xxx good on u lass u should be proud x

LeaE said:
Omg that's great but sorry yr poorly now but it's a little funny x u gotta beat Anthony with this mike is fine I don't mind using him ATM I jogged today for the 1st time in yrs on Nadine's cross trainer I was so proud x think once I'm in the 12s I might join u on that app xxx good on u lass u should be proud x

My treadmill lovely, your welcome any time. Enjoying all these new people, posts and experiences x

vadey said:
My treadmill lovely, your welcome any time. Enjoying all these new people, posts and experiences x

Hope yr babies are all settled sorry about the rock I never really thought that it might have been a problem x thank u for the treadmill loan lol

Had such a lovely day today I'm so sad it's over and reality dooms over me tomoz ! What a wake up call !
Went to the seaside with my parents and children and had such an amazing time came home and visited a friend then home mike shower and catch up tv now bed ! So lovely I really really loved every minute of it and it's really really what I needed x x I stayed on track despite been at the seaside and if I'm honest nothing much tempted me today so was easy really I took sheer joy with the kids at the shell shop and on the 2p slots that food didn't really come into it !
Now tomorrow ! Wi in the morning which I don't want because if I'm not in the 13s I will actually break down in emotional anger and then working nights after no sleep all day I just don't want wi go happen if I'm honest ! I can not express go u in words what a pain in the back side this stone barrier has been to me I actually hate the 14 s !!!!!

There's a few of us that are hating the 14s lol, u will be in those 13s later I have every faith in u as u have done amazing! Gd luck for wi hunni!!!

Good luck in the WI later!!!!!! I'm rooting for u - I have a feeling u'r now in the 13s :) x

Did your mum stick to the diet at the beach? I'm heading over to my mums at 10 to weigh her and try and motivate her. Much easier said than done tho.

What time is you WI hun? Good luck. I'm praying you see those 13s think it'll put you on such a high if you do. Xx

LeaE said:
Hope yr babies are all settled sorry about the rock I never really thought that it might have been a problem x thank u for the treadmill loan lol

Don't be daft it was a very kind thought of you!!! Thank you xx

ayshaahmad said:
There's a few of us that are hating the 14s lol, u will be in those 13s later I have every faith in u as u have done amazing! Gd luck for wi hunni!!!

Ah I do hope so love I'm seriously going to paddy and tantrum like a 3 year old if not as I have been 100% and drank loads of water and jumped on mile even when I was tired !!!!! I know that if I don't I can't really be annoyed and have to accept it but it's so hard to and I'm not going to lie these 14s have been just so hard and a nightmare x I know u and yolander have had it hard too in the 14s and I sympathise loads it's just v fustrating isn't it xxxx

ChristyT said:
Good luck in the WI later!!!!!! I'm rooting for u - I have a feeling u'r now in the 13s :) x

Oh I do blooming hope so ! Them devil scales hey x

p220157 said:
Did your mum stick to the diet at the beach? I'm heading over to my mums at 10 to weigh her and try and motivate her. Much easier said than done tho.

What time is you WI hun? Good luck. I'm praying you see those 13s think it'll put you on such a high if you do. Xx

Ah good luck to u and yr mum then xxxxx it's really hard motivating ppl because you can't exactly control what they think or do but in a way it helps u too x I felt really fat yesterday so these 13s would be a pick me up just begging for them to come soooooo much x but it does kinda scare me a tad to aim for the 12s how bizzare is that to say ?!?
Wi is after 11 today for me we don't have set times we can just turn up but I will prob drop Steven off at football then go and until then I'm not eating or drinking a thing I never do until I have been weighed lmao god I clutch at straws to be lighter x ooohhh pls pray for me and muster ever ounce of luck u have x

vadey said:
Don't be daft it was a very kind thought of you!!! Thank you xx

Well nxt time I'm bringing them a toy each then u can't be annoyed at me lol xxxx hope yr ok and yr extra large meal cooking session goes well x

LeaE said:
Well nxt time I'm bringing them a toy each then u can't be annoyed at me lol xxxx hope yr ok and yr extra large meal cooking session goes well x

I wasn't annoyed at you love at all x

Back