LeaE's Jelly Wobble

katiebaby said:
I haven't weighed this week saying that so I'll weigh before I eat later and we will know where we stand :) then the race is on x. Internet handshake *shakey shakey wiggle*

Mmmmmm miss Katie I feel u are mocking me with that little wiggle there in the hand shake !!!! Lol right then missy sod the Olympics this is much more serious lol the game is on !!!! Lol

LeaE said:
Mmmmmm miss Katie I feel u are mocking me with that little wiggle there in the hand shake !!!! Lol right then missy sod the Olympics this is much more serious lol the game is on !!!! Lol

Thought I'd wiggle what I got lol it won't be there for long... The Olympics are for 2 weeks this is long term and much more serious.... *singing the heat is onnnnnn* lol

beating this one pound at a time

katiebaby said:
Thought I'd wiggle what I got lol it won't be there for long... The Olympics are for 2 weeks this is long term and much more serious.... *singing the heat is onnnnnn* lol

Lmao that just made me laugh xxxxx
Right gotta go to work xx

Right I just weighed myself I am 13st 8.6 :) aaaand we are off :p xx

Good luck lea and katie getting into those 12s :)

ayshaahmad said:
Good luck lea and katie getting into those 12s :)

Want to join us :) you are racing for 13s aren't you xx

katiebaby said:
Want to join us :) you are racing for 13s aren't you xx

I am trying to get into those 13s, u guys have overtaken me!

ayshaahmad said:

You will catch us up in no time :))

katiebaby said:
You will catch us up in no time :))

Deffo 1lb at a time I am in the frame of mind now I don't care how little I loose each week I will get there when I get there!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW Lea amazing loss and YAY for the 13a wow you're speeding through this weight loss i'm so pleased for you :)

Super good luck and light thoughts for all you chasing down the next stone keep it up you're all doing brilliantly!!!

ayshaahmad said:
Deffo 1lb at a time I am in the frame of mind now I don't care how little I loose each week I will get there when I get there!

Exactly 1lb down is a pound closer to goal than we were last week. It all adds up x

ninajw83 said:
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW Lea amazing loss and YAY for the 13a wow you're speeding through this weight loss i'm so pleased for you :)

Super good luck and light thoughts for all you chasing down the next stone keep it up you're all doing brilliantly!!!

Ah thank u love and yeah it's defo nice to see this new stone barrier because the 14s were a nightmare but glad to be finally free of them x how are u x

Well done, 6lbs is ace! Bye bye 14's!!

Ela ine said:
Well done, 6lbs is ace! Bye bye 14's!!

Yes good bye good bye ! And I never want to see u again ! How are u getting x

katiebaby said:
Exactly 1lb down is a pound closer to goal than we were last week. It all adds up x

Yes yr right pennies make pounds pounds make stones !!!!! I welcome any pound of fat to leave my body !

ayshaahmad said:

Oh pls join us xx

I don't think you had much choice sis hehe!! Here's to keeping each other on track and the gold silver and bronze medal podium haha in our slinky dresses :p

ayshaahmad said:
Joining! Here's to the next stone level :)

Ah that's great x x well here's to the three of us racing down that stone barrier xx

katiebaby said:
I don't think you had much choice sis hehe!! Here's to keeping each other on track and the gold silver and bronze medal podium haha in our slinky dresses :p

Somehow with u two on fasting I'm predicting the bronze for me but I'm sure as hell going to give u a run for yr Money !!!!!!! Lol right game on ha ha ha

Back