LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Check u out off to the gym that's brilliant I'm so v impressed so it's def u inspiring me not me u x

Don't be too inspired-before starting this diet i used to go 4x a week-now Im lucky if i go twice a week-just have no energy! Wish i was one of those people who love the gym-Im too lazy to be like that. Would much prefer to be sat on sofa with a book! Just watched a cookery program-that was a mistake. . .want food now. Bring on the vanilla candles! :) x

God thank the vanilla lol make a chart like mine really spurs me on x childish I know but crossing it off every week keeps me going it's of my 4 and half stone target and now I'm halfway through every time I see it it keeps me focused x plus it's hung in the kitchen so appropriately placed lol x

Attachments

• image-257154275.jpg
    image-257154275.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 50
LeaE said:
God thank the vanilla lol make a chart like mine really spurs me on x childish I know but crossing it off every week keeps me going it's of my 4 and half stone target and now I'm halfway through every time I see it it keeps me focused x plus it's hung in the kitchen so appropriately placed lol x

Ohhhh- i like your chart. Will defo do one. And now i know to stop calling you Leanne and call you Lea! ;)

Leanne's fine x it is my name lol ppl call me lea or Leanne I dont mind either xxxxxx and I want a picture of yr chart posting missy xx

LeaE said:
Leanne's fine x it is my name lol ppl call me lea or Leanne I dont mind either xxxxxx and I want a picture of yr chart posting missy xx

You betcha! Just need to find some of my kids stickers to pinch!

Super fed up ! Just been looking for beach wear for my little jollies next week and super depressed!!! Been all over and can't find anything nice! Just been in Asda and picked something that was very nice and the young girl about 16 said oh my nan wants this! Cheers thanks! So now I'm filled with dread about the beach! Why o why didn't I try harder with this diet!!! X

Vardey don't be like that love xxxxx you didn't like the diet but now u have started something more suitable love x I always think why didn't I start jan an I would be nearly there but hey Jo things are what they are so least we are doing something now x I also hate swimwear but Matalan do some brill ones that have stomach and boob support and their design makes u look slimmer x so go online and have a look mines from there ! I hear m and s have some nice ones but can't say I have looked xc where is it yr off to love ?

LeaE said:
Vardey don't be like that love xxxxx you didn't like the diet but now u have started something more suitable love x I always think why didn't I start jan an I would be nearly there but hey Jo things are what they are so least we are doing something now x I also hate swimwear but Matalan do some brill ones that have stomach and boob support and their design makes u look slimmer x so go online and have a look mines from there ! I hear m and s have some nice ones but can't say I have looked xc where is it yr off to love ?

I've been to parkgate tonight and had a look in matalan but it was rubbish just bikinis really. Had a stroll round and just bought toiletries. Tbf there was nothing i saw and thought I like that! I'm off to Portugal for 4 days with my friends, who are all extra's from towie! I went away a couple of years ago and swore I would be thin for the next time we went away and I'm actually heavier! X

How are you me darling? Working tonight? X

Yes I'm at work having some funny talks with a patient I'm looking after x look at you with yr claim to fame friends I'm impressed lol x ah I'm so jel wish I was off away xxxx

Omg roll on home time x get kids to school then bed x why oh why does this time drag at work !!!!!!!!!!!! I need sleep soooooooo much not hungry all night though and no products while I have been here I would say I have def done well ! I hate working nights I really do but oh well x

Day 44 by my reckoning I think ! 6 weeks 2 days today ! That seems ages but then no time at all ! Wow ! But on the first week I never thought I would last this long x but I'm only a week off being half way to doing 100 days which is mental to think about and consider x

LeaE said:
Yes I'm at work having some funny talks with a patient I'm looking after x look at you with yr claim to fame friends I'm impressed lol x ah I'm so jel wish I was off away xxxx

Hahaha! I meant hypothecatlely, meaning they are all very glam!! Lol. I can't wait to be honest but will miss the kids terrible x

vadey said:
Hahaha! I meant hypothecatlely, meaning they are all very glam!! Lol. I can't wait to be honest but will miss the kids terrible x

Ha ha ha forgive my blondness with the excuse of limited sleep and a busy weird night at work x I swear it's getting worse at work !
Hope u have a lovely day vadey my love and please don't stress about the holiday u will have had too many cocktails to care he he ooohhh will miss u when yr away xc
On a totally different note loads of ppl complain of being constipated on this diet where I don't have that at all why is that ? Not that I'm complaining x maybe it's the amount of coffee I now drink !!!!!! How bizzare ! I am also in total shock as to how long I have lasted on this diet and if I'm honest I'm not ready to cave in yet which I totally thought I would x checked an old diary I found and read the contents and I'm alot lighter than what I gave up at last time x I gave up at 18st 6 last time so whoooooop and I'm also the lightest I have been since being with my bf ! On a negative note though a size 16 feels miles away ATM and I would have really loved to be in that size for the wedding which is only 2 weigh ins away which prob if I don't have a bad week means only another half stone so boo ! :( but silver lining is this will prob spur me on to be 100% ss throughout the wedding so good I suppose x just a few thoughts I had x

LeaE said:
Ha ha ha forgive my blondness with the excuse of limited sleep and a busy weird night at work x I swear it's getting worse at work !
Hope u have a lovely day vadey my love and please don't stress about the holiday u will have had too many cocktails to care he he ooohhh will miss u when yr away xc
On a totally different note loads of ppl complain of being constipated on this diet where I don't have that at all why is that ? Not that I'm complaining x maybe it's the amount of coffee I now drink !!!!!! How bizzare ! I am also in total shock as to how long I have lasted on this diet and if I'm honest I'm not ready to cave in yet which I totally thought I would x checked an old diary I found and read the contents and I'm alot lighter than what I gave up at last time x I gave up at 18st 6 last time so whoooooop and I'm also the lightest I have been since being with my bf ! On a negative note though a size 16 feels miles away ATM and I would have really loved to be in that size for the wedding which is only 2 weigh ins away which prob if I don't have a bad week means only another half stone so boo ! :( but silver lining is this will prob spur me on to be 100% ss throughout the wedding so good I suppose x just a few thoughts I had x

Wow what's an achievement! You should be do proud of yourself! Don't we always want to rush things! I'm exactly like you and always want it yesterday! You have done AMAZING! Look at the 5 you got this week! You never know you could have more than 7 off. To have the continuous losses your having it fab! Have people stated noticing yet! X

vadey said:
Wow what's an achievement! You should be do proud of yourself! Don't we always want to rush things! I'm exactly like you and always want it yesterday! You have done AMAZING! Look at the 5 you got this week! You never know you could have more than 7 off. To have the continuous losses your having it fab! Have people stated noticing yet! X

Kind of x ppl who know I'm on the diet say they can tell and I can tell a bit now but my change isn't drastic enough for ppl to notice who don't know yet but in time x I soooo want a size ten like yesterday but never gunna happen so cd it is x

I know what you mean nothing is eve fast enough lol!
But the way we're losing is much faster than a normal diet so thats something atleast, and at the rate you're losing it shouldn't take you too long!

Krissykat said:
I know what you mean nothing is eve fast enough lol!
But the way we're losing is much faster than a normal diet so thats something atleast, and at the rate you're losing it shouldn't take you too long!

I do hope Krissy but I'm also aware it will slow down pretty soon x how are u getting on

Its different for everyone so you never know, you could be having 3-4lb losses straight through!

I'm doing good thanks, really hope I lose atleast 3lbs this week because I've really stuck to it after struggling for a few days, something always seems to be happening at the moment where I have to come off which is a pain so I've not had a decent loss in awhile :(

Give over Krissy you are doing fab yr long list of weight loss numbers look fab x

Nah I'm falling behind abit lately, haven't reach my stone a month targets for awhile so hopefully next month I can get my head back in properly!

Back