LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Good good we have that sorted then vadeys part of the team and Sharon is doing fab x night peeps x <3 u all too xxxx

Takes a person of great strength to share inner most feelings and with great honesty. Already people have said that u are an An amazing and beautiful person which I agree. But for me what makes you so special is that you make others feel special and great. You were the first person that I connected with on this forum and I'm always interested in what u say and the advice to give to others. Yes indeed u have a long journey but you have embarked it and doing so well, yes it's hard but u are a fighter your life clearly shows that. Rant all u want no one here is to judge in fact we all kind of get it. Stay strong and forever smiling. X

LeaE said:
Good good we have that sorted then vadeys part of the team and Sharon is doing fab x night peeps x <3 u all too xxxx

Yeah!!!!! Whiohooooo vadey didn't really leave did she hehehehe xxxxx

Newtocd said:
Takes a person of great strength to share inner most feelings and with great honesty. Already people have said that u are an An amazing and beautiful person which I agree. But for me what makes you so special is that you make others feel special and great. You were the first person that I connected with on this forum and I'm always interested in what u say and the advice to give to others. Yes indeed u have a long journey but you have embarked it and doing so well, yes it's hard but u are a fighter your life clearly shows that. Rant all u want no one here is to judge in fact we all kind of get it. Stay strong and forever smiling. X

Thank u love xcxx such a nice message my head just swelled abit lol hope yr doing ok today x

Hello my lovely. How are you doing today? Are you feeling lighter having let in of some of that emotional baggage? Im having one of those days when Im missing my old friend food. Not in a hungry way-just in a treat myself way. Stupid isn't it-i wouldn't be treating myself-i would be punishing myself instead by adding on extra weeks to losing weight. Its just that Friday/weekend ritual that i have to un program my brain from. Several vanilla candles required! Hope you are all ok? X

Afternoon gorgeous hope ya having an amazing day, what you been up to??? speak later tonight no doubt lol xxxxx

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on earlier it's been one hell of a day ! Been working all day which was good as being busy means Fridays are easy for me x came home from work to find out my bf dad has had a stroke on holiday and he is stuck in lanzarote hospital ! He's settled but has alot of issues with it ! Well I do feel sympathy for him but I'm also angry ! As earlier stated the inlays make no effort with me they sh*t stir and cause issues from nothing they have banned me from their house and haven't said a nice or civil word to me since Xmas even though I have offered several olive branches ! Well guess what now sh*t has hit the fan guess who is now sorting out their mess because my bf his 2 brothers and evil sister are useless yes that would be me the person they banned from the house an have accused of so many radic things it's too many to list x anyway I'm just going to organise and pay for his mothers hotel then I will be back on here to update ! Yes u heard right im paying as none of them have a bloody penny and they have £100 to their names I begrudge doing this so much does that make me evil !

LeaE said:
Hey ladies sorry I haven't been on earlier it's been one hell of a day ! Been working all day which was good as being busy means Fridays are easy for me x came home from work to find out my bf dad has had a stroke on holiday and he is stuck in lanzarote hospital ! He's settled but has alot of issues with it ! Well I do feel sympathy for him but I'm also angry ! As earlier stated the inlays make no effort with me they sh*t stir and cause issues from nothing they have banned me from their house and haven't said a nice or civil word to me since Xmas even though I have offered several olive branches ! Well guess what now sh*t has hit the fan guess who is now sorting out their mess because my bf his 2 brothers and evil sister are useless yes that would be me the person they banned from the house an have accused of so many radic things it's too many to list x anyway I'm just going to organise and pay for his mothers hotel then I will be back on here to update ! Yes u heard right im paying as none of them have a bloody penny and they have £100 to their names I begrudge doing this so much does that make me evil !

You do it because of what you said to me before you will always be there for anyone if they need you!!! Sorry you have so much to sort out sweetie hope you get it all done lovely thinking of you xxxxxxx

Ah it's all sorted booked and paid for now so just see how it goes and I will wait and see how much the shameless bunch of rejects drain my account ! And yes I will always be there for my friends the ppl I love but usually I would never have a thing to do with them after what they put me through but I don't want bf worrying so I thought I better help out as like I said they are all useless x how u all getting on x

LeaE said:
Ah it's all sorted booked and paid for now so just see how it goes and I will wait and see how much the shameless bunch of rejects drain my account ! And yes I will always be there for my friends the ppl I love but usually I would never have a thing to do with them after what they put me through but I don't want bf worrying so I thought I better help out as like I said they are all useless x how u all getting on x

Awwwwwww things we do for are loved ones I mean bf of course lol. I am doing good lovely nearly end of day 29 roll on the 30's lol xxx

Well done Sharon x I don't even know what day I'm on now lmao oh and a MSG for vadey my mum lost 6 and a half pound in 2 weeks on ww I think that's pretty good seen as she's eating loads and that includes crisps and chocolate x

LeaE said:
Well done Sharon x I don't even know what day I'm on now lmao oh and a MSG for vadey my mum lost 6 and a half pound in 2 weeks on ww I think that's pretty good seen as she's eating loads and that includes crisps and chocolate x

Hi hun. How caring you are to put money out after they have treated you like that! Wow that's fab of your mum to lose that much! Well done Leanne's mummy! I'm doing ok. Got a few social things on this weekend, my dads birthday sober going out for a pub lunch and then a barge trip for an anniversary! Il be able to watch my potions and way well and stay in control. My foot has been giving me Jip today and I can't wait to get into bed! Kids have run me ragged and il be glad to climb into mr bed! Any plans for the weekend ladies? X

Hey vadey x I'm at home tomorrow to support my bf and then off to sewerby Sunday as I'm off work whoop but that means no lay in for me !!! Sorry to hear yr foots still bad hope it gets better soon love x and I'm taking back my evil comment about the in laws as that makes me as bad as them x I will gladly give my time support help and advice as much as I can because that's what I do and I do care about ppl and hope his dad is safe and home soon and anything I can do to make that happen I will x his sister isn't evil I'm just putting her behaviour down to inexperience miss understanding and maybe jealousy and just hope maybe if I just be myself after all of this and be kind even though they are awful to me 1 it may make them see sense about me and 2 I will be proud that I haven't changed my nature just out of spite ! Being the bigger person is difficult and tastes bitter it's hard to swallow but to do it shows maturity and strength ! Big sigh x

Sure does Hun! You are very insightful x
I'm hoping that when I lose some timber my foot will get better too as the weight on me, all 15,7 is def contributing! X

God I can't wait to be 15.7 lmao how sad it that lol

It's not sad, it's a goal! I just want to get in the 14's!!!! To see those numbers would be brilliant z

Can't disagree to that but14s are a long way off for me so at the moment I'm concentrating on the 16s x had my vanilla candles lit all night my house smells amazing and I'm drinking black coffe which speeds yr metabolism aiding digestion which apparently aids weight loss so get hr candles out ladies and pour yrself a black coffee x

Morning Leanne hope you have a wonderful stress free weekend if not stress free I hope you come through it with the strength and maturity you have shown. You are a very amazing lady don't ever forget that and you will get in life whatever you want because you are very determined and deserving take care and speak soon xxxxxxx

Big yawn x im shattered x

Back