LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
I know 13 lbs that's nearly a stone lol it's shocking isn't it x how are you aysha when's yr weigh in is it tomoz I'm waiting on yr 14s x think I'm abit of a stalker I'm becoming increasingly excited about other weigh ins more than my own lol anyhow hope yr well and feeling ok x roll on yr weigh in x

Wi not till Friday, was meant to be Tuesday but I am so hectic I cant do it till then so hoping I will be well into the 14s as its a couple of days extra I am the same lol I love hearing how other people get on with wi lol I know most days of other peoples now that's stalking lol

Ha ha my memory isnt good enough for me to remember lol well good luck for this week and can't wait for Friday xxxxxxx I'm guessing at least 3 more weeks for me untill I get into them dam 15 s but can't wait x is it me or is it a bit unreal to see these numbers and be able to relate them to myself ?

Also it's weird that I'm still happy to do this diet as I'm bored by now on any other diet but I'm happy as Larry whoever Larry is on this one x think it's because of the big loses and the support on here x

LeaE said:
Also it's weird that I'm still happy to do this diet as I'm bored by now on any other diet but I'm happy as Larry whoever Larry is on this one x think it's because of the big loses and the support on here x

Ur doin so well i really wish i had your determination and positivity. Ive been eating all week albeit sensible, i just cant get my mind back into cwp. Trying hard today but i just feel like giving up x

LeaE said:
Omg just posted my pictures on spangles diary and now can't delete epic fail I'm so embarrassed god dam ! But here are my nearly 8 week pics I'm in a rush as off to sea side but first one is before cd and last two are right now x

You look lovely , really well xxxx

I dot think I would of carried on if it wasn't for support from here I am like u and get bored on diets so quickly buy seeing the weight go down as well so spurs me on, I just worry I will get complacent the smaller I get I will give up, that's usually what happens! It is wierd seeing the scales go down and I usually wonder if they are right lol I have struggled with my weight all my life so far so I suppose I am used to it lol

LeaE said:
Omg just posted my pictures on spangles diary and now can't delete epic fail I'm so embarrassed god dam ! But here are my nearly 8 week pics I'm in a rush as off to sea side but first one is before cd and last two are right now x

You have done amazingly well! Its inspiring and keeping me strong today. You look like a dif person x

Well done on your 4lbs-that is brilliant and you are looking good in your photos! Interested to know which bars you like-i have yet to find one that i really like! Mint seems the best so far. Had a bbq yesterday which was lovely. I had a gorgeous sea bream with 80g of salad and a few bits of squid. Yum. Also did a chicken breast on the bbq for a picnic today. Hope it doesn't effect wi but as it is totm this week i need the extra protein. Going to start ramping up the exercise as well to try to stop the wobble. Well done again Lea-those 15s are fast approaching! X

Thank u guys that's so lovely of u all and bloody stick with it because I need u to stay strong so I stay strong x I like all the bars and most of the shakes the soups are vile so far but bought the rest to try this week and don't really like the porridge x off to work soon so keep slim xxxx and aysha I know exactly what u mean but guess what ? It is us that weigh that x I'm not stopping this until I'm thin x

Right the following pictures are awful so if u have a sensitive stomach do not look on lmao I'm posting these as this is my next goal and it seems abit unreal but if I put it on here then I'm do stubborn I will make myself do it ! Yes I'm that stubborn x following is a picture of me in cream size 16 trousers ! No they don't fit but my aim is for them to fit x one with button open 2nd pic is of them squeezed on with button and zip closed with a mega muffin top and wow loads of fat leg ass and cellulite on show and yes I'm aware they look awful but I am posting them because I'm aiming to lose enough do they don't look awful and it's good to compare do here goes my size 16 goal trousers !

Attachments

• image-3069124632.jpg
    image-3069124632.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image-1940907056.jpg
    image-1940907056.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 68
LeaE said:
Right the following pictures are awful so if u have a sensitive stomach do not look on lmao I'm posting these as this is my next goal and it seems abit unreal but if I put it on here then I'm do stubborn I will make myself do it ! Yes I'm that stubborn x following is a picture of me in cream size 16 trousers ! No they don't fit but my aim is for them to fit x one with button open 2nd pic is of them squeezed on with button and zip closed with a mega muffin top and wow loads of fat leg ass and cellulite on show and yes I'm aware they look awful but I am posting them because I'm aiming to lose enough do they don't look awful and it's good to compare do here goes my size 16 goal trousers !

They wont take long at all to fit! You have such a small waist! Jealous! When are you hoping for them to it you by? Least you can actually get them on you have come a long way xx

LeaE said:

Hey LeaE well done!! Really enjoyed reading ur diary.. Very good n soo interesting keep it up u have done fab!! X

They're not stomach churning at all. Just look too small but very good for motivation - I had some jeans that looked like that in feb (in jan I couldn't get them over my thighs!) and can now wear them comfortably so have moved on to a smaller pair. I try them on every week and it is great to feel them getting looser especially on the weeks when you don't lose as much as you want to. You'll be able to wear them out in a short while just keep on doing what you're doing. x

LeaE said:

Check you out... I bet a few more weeks and they will fit fine. Well done Hun. I need motivation last time i restart tomorrow and if I don't succeed then maybe it's not meant to be. Sorry to be so
Negative but it's so bloody hard. Going to bed on a bellyful of food and I hate this feeling of being bloated overreaten. Anyways I hve to be in court tomorrow for a speeding thing. I was 36 on a 30 mile road and I'm dreading it. Wish me luck.

katywoo87 said:
They wont take long at all to fit! You have such a small waist! Jealous! When are you hoping for them to it you by? Least you can actually get them on you have come a long way xx

Not really sure when they will fit because I think I will have to lose about a stone and a half before they do and they are cream so even then my legs will prob be too fat but who knows hey all I know it they are bloody going to and that's that x how are u ? How are u getting on x and small waist are u joking lol have u seen the fat surrounding it x but it will be small one day I'm determined x

shelleymcdiets said:
Can't wait for the 'after' pics x it won't take you long xxxx keep us posted x

I most defo will as I will be trying them on again and again each week lol I won't bore u with pictures every week but once I have some difference to show I will def update x hope yr getting on well on cd x how are u ?

shini said:
Hey LeaE well done!! Really enjoyed reading ur diary.. Very good n soo interesting keep it up u have done fab!! X

Ah thank u love that's really nice of u and thank u for reading how are u getting on ? Good I hope x

Daisy65 said:
They're not stomach churning at all. Just look too small but very good for motivation - I had some jeans that looked like that in feb (in jan I couldn't get them over my thighs!) and can now wear them comfortably so have moved on to a smaller pair. I try them on every week and it is great to feel them getting looser especially on the weeks when you don't lose as much as you want to. You'll be able to wear them out in a short while just keep on doing what you're doing. x

Congrats on yr jeans and a massive well done x u seem to be doing really great on this x hope I can follow in yr footsteps and fit into mine soon x

Newtocd said:
Check you out... I bet a few more weeks and they will fit fine. Well done Hun. I need motivation last time i restart tomorrow and if I don't succeed then maybe it's not meant to be. Sorry to be so
Negative but it's so bloody hard. Going to bed on a bellyful of food and I hate this feeling of being bloated overreaten. Anyways I hve to be in court tomorrow for a speeding thing. I was 36 on a 30 mile road and I'm dreading it. Wish me luck.

Right newtocd ! Enough ! There is no such thing as can't I don't believe it all u need to do is refocus x u have done so well so far so please please please don't give up x so what if u didn't stick to it it doesn't matter what does matter is u stop beating yrself up about it and just brush it off as a whatever ! Tomorrow is a new day and I know how much u want this and yes I'm not going to lie its hard but it's doable and u can do it so here goes a new start and I'm sure u will do it x forget about all u think u have done wrong by eating and just get yrself into saying I'm doing it and that's that and no more slip ups xxxxx I'm here and I'm rooting for u so please please don't give up even if it takes a million restarts for u to get to the weight u want x u only fail if u give up trying and lass u can do it x I know it u just need to believe in yrself x and I'm sorry if any of this sounds preechy or harsh but I really want u to succeed and be happy xc hugs and kisses xxx ps good luck at court x but court seems a bit harsh for a speeding fine love hope everything's ok x

Back