LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Just had the oriental soup and surprisingly I quite liked it and made quite a nice change ! I'm shocked as I never thought I would how bizarre

LeaE said:
I most defo will as I will be trying them on again and again each week lol I won't bore u with pictures every week but once I have some difference to show I will def update x hope yr getting on well on cd x how are u ?

I officially start tomorrow x :) x So I'll be putting a diary up :) x
Don't worry about boring people! Put them up weekly! It's good to see the change over time, it's like the weekly bids on YouTube lol xxx

shelleymcdiets said:
I officially start tomorrow x :) x So I'll be putting a diary up :) x
Don't worry about boring people! Put them up weekly! It's good to see the change over time, it's like the weekly bids on YouTube lol xxx

Ah good luck love and yes make sure u do x remember plenty of water and vanilla candles lol long baths and bed early in the first week x good luck x

shelleymcdiets said:
Vanilla candles? X

Ha ha take it u haven't read my diary lol x if u get a hunger pang anything that smells of vanilla takes it off so candles lit body cream ect take off the hunger craving x helps until u are safely in ketosis xxxx

Daisy65 said:
We love pictures!

Ok well I will keep them coming spesh just for u x

LeaE said:
Ha ha take it u haven't read my diary lol x if u get a hunger pang anything that smells of vanilla takes it off so candles lit body cream ect take off the hunger craving x helps until u are safely in ketosis xxxx

I'm gonna go back and read it all now lol x I didn't know that x great tip x

shelleymcdiets said:
I'm gonna go back and read it all now lol x I didn't know that x great tip x

Ha ha well there's quite a few pages missy so may take a while x good luck with cd let me know how u get on xxx

Thanks LeaE you have made me realise how important this is to me. Going to print out your reply and stick it on my wardrobe. Thanks hun cx much love have a good day

I'm up to page 19, making a note so I remember, got to go to work in a minute x
You, lady, are amazing! Such an inspiration! You and your friends here have made me giggle so much! Sat with my water giggling away x
I love that your diary is 'life' it's not just about your weight, I feel like I know you! In a non creepy way! Haha xxx
Keep it up hun x I've started my diary, my 1st meeting is at 6pm..... So ill let u know how I get on :) x

Newtocd said:
Thanks LeaE you have made me realise how important this is to me. Going to print out your reply and stick it on my wardrobe. Thanks hun cx much love have a good day

Omg really ? That's so nice x the thought of helping someone feel good happy and positive is better than losing any weight x aaahhhh thank u x

shelleymcdiets said:
I'm up to page 19, making a note so I remember, got to go to work in a minute x
You, lady, are amazing! Such an inspiration! You and your friends here have made me giggle so much! Sat with my water giggling away x
I love that your diary is 'life' it's not just about your weight, I feel like I know you! In a non creepy way! Haha xxx
Keep it up hun x I've started my diary, my 1st meeting is at 6pm..... So ill let u know how I get on :) x

I'm so excited for u x and I look forward to getting to know u too x good luck sugar x

Omg what an ab lovely day x so sad that I'm working nights ! I'm missing it all x taken the kids swimming just going to cook tea and shower then off to work x and that will be another day done x

vadey said:
I'm baccccccckkkkkk!!!!! Hello loveys. How you all doing x

Well hello my dear how are u how was the hol come on tell me the ins and outs x we seem to have lost Sharon :( but im still here x come on tell tell tell

Well this night shift has been abit of a bore but shouldn't complain as I'm shattered I slept today but was abit hit and miss as so hot I was sticky window open so heard everything that was happening and I had to drink due to dry mouth so loo runs every 5 mins x can't wait to be home at 8 o clock x I'm not resting today as I have decided seen as kids are at school and Steven in sewerby and the house is mine I'm cleaning it from top to bottom as its my only free day x been drinking loads tonight as its so hot so I'm at the loo all the time here but with a quiet night at least it means I had a reason not to just sit about lol x x. read a diary tonight about a woman who has gone from 27st to 12 and I was so impressed so maybe I better stop moaning about my 9ish stone to shift anymore !!!!!!
Loads of ppl have noticed my weight loss now and to be honest it's awful ! Something I have craved so much I ab hate right now and I mean hate it ! I have no idea why but I can't handle compliments at all and I really struggle they make me cringe and feel so awkward ! And I never know what to say when I'm
Given one not just about my weight but anything ! My usual response is thank u and some weird comment that's negative about me to counter balance the negative comment then a quick change of subject ! So what exactly do u say x the male nurse at work has finally got off my back about diet and weight loss and has actually been nice tonight so at least that's a result ! Well better get some energy and motivation from somewhere x

Well I was so self conscious all holiday! I had a brill first night. After that I just wanted to come home! Il in box you the rest lea x

LeaE said:
weigh in day
thank u guys for yr well wishes and nice comments on my pictures thats really nice of u i had a chat with my cd about my mind set as although i am smaller i still feel as fat as ever but she said its normal as it takes a while for yr mind to catch up with yr body so i feel a little bit more settled about that x i love my cdc she is totally ace x Well amy weighed in at 13lbs down and you can really tell and thats amazing i love cd too x i lost 4lbs today which is great and takes me to 16stone 8lbs now so 9 more to lose and counting until i reach my next goal and i am one pound under losing three stone so far but still a size 18 x Its the wedding next week and i cant remember what time i have to be at the church but my aim is to still get weighed as a means to stick on this diet despite the wedding like i managed at the christening so its going to be a fun and challenging week but that just adds to the fun and determination doesnt it and with the amount i have to lose messing about isnt really an option with summer holidays approach fast whoop i do love summer just a shame i didnt start this diet sooner so i could be hot for the hot summer but hey ho maybe next summer well no i should rewrite that i will be thin for next summer x well we have a kids birthday party today then off to work so best get doing some little jobs x and can i just add im in love with the chocolate bars mmmmmmmmm they are ab gorgeous mmmmmmmmmmmm roll on week 9

That's a fantastic loss lea well done :)

vadey said:
Well I was so self conscious all holiday! I had a brill first night. After that I just wanted to come home! Il in box you the rest lea x

Ok love xxxxxxx do u have face book ?

Back