LeaE's Jelly Wobble

shelleymcdiets said:
Hey Lea, sounds like you have had a fab day! Well done you! X thats great X
Katy, in new too, day 3, I'm expecting the hormones to go mad any minute! X hope your feeling better tomorrow xxx

Thanks I am feeling a lot better today :) but hey its only morning lol xx

LeaE said:
Hey love hope yr getting on ok and prepared for day 4 x good luck x I'm off to my daughters assembly and busy all day so shouldn't be a too hard a day but after yesterday in sure I can stick with this x whoop x plus I'm wearing my new jeans size 16 x they're a bit tight but all other trousers are too big x

Have a good day and enjoy the assembly x

LeaE said:
Hey love hope yr getting on ok and prepared for day 4 x good luck x I'm off to my daughters assembly and busy all day so shouldn't be a too hard a day but after yesterday in sure I can stick with this x whoop x plus I'm wearing my new jeans size 16 x they're a bit tight but all other trousers are too big x

Emily finished School yesterday, so I'm off work and I've promised my lady a day out, I feel hungry already! But it's in my head that today is the hardest, and I just need to get through this lol xxx
Well done on your new jeans! They may feel a bit tight now.......give it a week lol xxx Before you know it they will be comfy! X you should be so proud! X

Hope you enjoyed the assembly n well done on your size 16 jeans x

LeaE said:
Hey guys I'm doing so well today x went to meet a friend at meadowhell tonight and she came straight from work so was hungry x and I sat in a French restaurant while she had tea and a dessert and guess what ! I had an Americano coffee and a pot of green tea ! I'm so so impressed with myself and felt very much in total control I wasn't even tempted it was great and was so nice to catch up x whoop me x yesterday I bought 2 pairs of size 16 jeans in the asda sale one pair don't even fit up my fat calves and the other fasten but I have serious muffin to but has given me a new drive so cd ! Get ready because I'm on it like gromit ! Anyway come home to bf and kids asleep in bed to going to have a pot of green tea and catch up on the soaps and relax x how's everyone else getting on good I hope xxxx good luck with it all x think thin x

Well done lea u r in a great place ATM so inspiring :)

Thank u guys but I'm feeling wobbly as its the wedding today soooooo wish me luck as today is going to be hard x I have weighed myself as insentive and I'm 16st 2 lbs unofficial so happy with that and pampered myself last night x for the love of god pls stay on track miss lea u gotta ! Weather is pants too !!!!!

LeaE said:
Thank u guys but I'm feeling wobbly as its the wedding today soooooo wish me luck as today is going to be hard x I have weighed myself as insentive and I'm 16st 2 lbs unofficial so happy with that and pampered myself last night x for the love of god pls stay on track miss lea u gotta ! Weather is pants too !!!!!

Have a lovely day lea. If anyone can do this. You def can! Look at how far you have come!! X

LeaE said:

Your gonna be fine hun! You dont need our luck, cos your strong & determined! But just Incase GOOD LUCK!!!!! X
Most importantly, enjoy your day! X

Thank u x here I am ready for off x

Attachments

• image-348542001.jpg
    image-348542001.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 80
Dorothy perkins and thank you x

Lea u look stunning hun such an amazing difference well done, I hope u are having a lovely day x

You look so utterly different from your before photos...so much slimmer and with a waist! You've just got to keep going as you are going to look fabulous.
x

LeaE said:
Thank u x here I am ready for off x

Looking fab! Weight is just falling off you x

Well hey u guys ! I have a smile from ear to ear and I feel a little guilty because it's not because it was a beautiful wedding which it was but it's because I did it ! I didn't cheat not a drink or food or anything off the ss plan has passed my lips and and and if that wasn't great enough I felt slimmer today ! Yes u heard it ! Slimmer ! I actually liked my outfit the way I looked and even enjoyed having my picture taken with my amazing family ! Now please don't think this is big headed as I know I'm still fat I'm v aware of that but usually I dodge ever picture possible and any I do have I dread the result like the plague but I didn't today I smiled and I meant it and that for me is progress !!!!! I still hate my legs bum and lower belly and I still hate the numbers on them scales but I have come miles x didn't know many there but the ppl I do know said how well I had done and on top of that everyone said how much an amazing patent I was as my children are brilliantly behaved with wonderful manners and they looked beautiful so all in all I'm proud through and through x isnt it nice when ppl credit yr parenting spesh when yr a single parent as its all my doing whoop ! Wedding was lovely the weather held out and it was quite a nice enjoyable day which I did not expect as the bride it known to be such a brat that no other member of my family went !
Anyhow I'm shattered so off to bed and won't bore u all with hundreds of pictures but I am going to post one of my beautiful family who I love to bits xxxxx hope everyone else is getting on well as haven't had much time to catch up on diaries just alate but u all know if u need me I'm here just post on here and I will be there x

Attachments

• image-2038385782.jpg
    image-2038385782.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 67
LeaE said:
Well hey u guys ! I have a smile from ear to ear and I feel a little guilty because it's not because it was a beautiful wedding which it was but it's because I did it ! I didn't cheat not a drink or food or anything off the ss plan has passed my lips and and and if that wasn't great enough I felt slimmer today ! Yes u heard it ! Slimmer ! I actually liked my outfit the way I looked and even enjoyed having my picture taken with my amazing family ! Now please don't think this is big headed as I know I'm still fat I'm v aware of that but usually I dodge ever picture possible and any I do have I dread the result like the plague but I didn't today I smiled and I meant it and that for me is progress !!!!! I still hate my legs bum and lower belly and I still hate the numbers on them scales but I have come miles x didn't know many there but the ppl I do know said how well I had done and on top of that everyone said how much an amazing patent I was as my children are brilliantly behaved with wonderful manners and they looked beautiful so all in all I'm proud through and through x isnt it nice when ppl credit yr parenting spesh when yr a single parent as its all my doing whoop ! Wedding was lovely the weather held out and it was quite a nice enjoyable day which I did not expect as the bride it known to be such a brat that no other member of my family went !
Anyhow I'm shattered so off to bed and won't bore u all with hundreds of pictures but I am going to post one of my beautiful family who I love to bits xxxxx hope everyone else is getting on well as haven't had much time to catch up on diaries just alate but u all know if u need me I'm here just post on here and I will be there x

Lea u look stunning genuinely stunning in that pic you did brilliantly to stick to cd but most of all It makes me so happy to hear that you felt slim and happy even in front of the camera and going by that pic so u should xxx :)

Back