LeaE's Jelly Wobble

WillpowerWoman said:
Lea u look stunning genuinely stunning in that pic you did brilliantly to stick to cd but most of all It makes me so happy to hear that you felt slim and happy even in front of the camera and going by that pic so u should xxx :)

Aahhhhh thank u love and yes it felt so much better so can't imagine how I will feel if I lose more and do cd to the end x

You and your family look truly beautifully, and reading that last post is amazing u have come such a long way in a short space of time Lea!! Well done on sticking to ss today u are a true insperation xxx

Aww Lea, that pic is beautiful xxx you all look fab x
You look stunning! You have done so well! I'm so happy your getting your confidence back! Your a stunning girl, and that pic needs to get blown up & framed! X
So glad you had a nice day xxx

ayshaahmad said:
You and your family look truly beautifully, and reading that last post is amazing u have come such a long way in a short space of time Lea!! Well done on sticking to ss today u are a true insperation xxx

Ha ha u can't call me that as you have been mine from the start lmao x but thank u v kind words as always x

shelleymcdiets said:
Aww Lea, that pic is beautiful xxx you all look fab x
You look stunning! You have done so well! I'm so happy your getting your confidence back! Your a stunning girl, and that pic needs to get blown up & framed! X
So glad you had a nice day xxx

Thank u missy and yes it's great to feel a bit better about things x I really like cd it's defo suiting me xx

You looks amazing in your pic and so happy! I smiled the whole way through reading that post! So glad you are feeling slimmer and got your picture taken.

You are doing better than anyone i know on this! Wedding would've been a fine opportunity to cave and eat/ drink but you nailed it ;)

You will be at goal in no time xx

katywoo87 said:
You looks amazing in your pic and so happy! I smiled the whole way through reading that post! So glad you are feeling slimmer and got your picture taken.

You are doing better than anyone i know on this! Wedding would've been a fine opportunity to cave and eat/ drink but you nailed it ;)

You will be at goal in no time xx

Ah thank u love x how are u getting on I'm so sorry I haven't had time to pop into yr diary and see how u are getting on xxxx

Liveonce said:
Hey hunn how's u so sorry haven't been around for a while u r lookin amazing well done hunn can't believe the difference xxx

Thank u love how are u

Weigh in tomoz !!!!

Gd luck today Lea xxx

Currently on page 7 of your diary and really enjoying it, will read it bit by bit throughout the day xx

Starzz said:
Currently on page 7 of your diary and really enjoying it, will read it bit by bit throughout the day xx

Ah thank u love that's lovely I always think no one would ever bother as its just me moaning lol xc how are u getting on x

Thank u guys for all the good luck wishes yr all so lovely and supportive and one of the reasons I can do this diet and stick with it so thank u so so much as I have so much to lose x yr all amazing x thank u xxxxxxx

Well weigh in done and dusted for another week x
The results

I lost 4lbs this week
Total 3st 3 lbs in 9 weeks
Current weight 16st 4lbs

Soooooo in about 2 weeks I will have them blasted 15s in the bag !!!! Can't wait to be in them 15s and I will be so happy happy happy xxxx because then I get to aim for them 14s and although that will mean I'm still fat the 14s means a defo size 16 and a more normal weight infact considering where I started the 14s will be thin to me ha ha ha that's so bad isn't it that I see the 14s as thin well not thin but when u compare it to 20 stone it bloody is xxx and a size 16 well that's just brilliant when I get there because as I have stated before almost all clothes shops in the high street stock a size 16 so all there doors will become open to me x only problem is lack of clothes to wear but u know what !!! Sod it I don't care I have 2 pair of jeans will last out in my black trousers and tops can always be teamed with a belt can't they to make them fit x I love cd I truely do and I have survived birthdays christening and a wedding along with meeting friends and school holidays plus several stressful events so with no more events on the horizon I think I may just do this x I have 18lbs more to lose to meet my first goal what I set out when starting cd of 4 and a half stone and I feel that's within reach now so will be thinking of a new target after that xxxxx good luck to everyone reading this hope u all do well xxx and thank u again to everyone who has taken time to read my posts and comment with words of support and encouragement x my night shifts loom so I'm off to bed x which is good as I am not speaking to Steven lol night night ppl x

LeaE said:
Well weigh in done and dusted for another week x
The results

I lost 4lbs this week
Total 3st 3 lbs in 9 weeks
Current weight 16st 4lbs

Soooooo in about 2 weeks I will have them blasted 15s in the bag !!!! Can't wait to be in them 15s and I will be so happy happy happy xxxx because then I get to aim for them 14s and although that will mean I'm still fat the 14s means a defo size 16 and a more normal weight infact considering where I started the 14s will be thin to me ha ha ha that's so bad isn't it that I see the 14s as thin well not thin but when u compare it to 20 stone it bloody is xxx and a size 16 well that's just brilliant when I get there because as I have stated before almost all clothes shops in the high street stock a size 16 so all there doors will become open to me x only problem is lack of clothes to wear but u know what !!! Sod it I don't care I have 2 pair of jeans will last out in my black trousers and tops can always be teamed with a belt can't they to make them fit x I love cd I truely do and I have survived birthdays christening and a wedding along with meeting friends and school holidays plus several stressful events so with no more events on the horizon I think I may just do this x I have 18lbs more to lose to meet my first goal what I set out when starting cd of 4 and a half stone and I feel that's within reach now so will be thinking of a new target after that xxxxx good luck to everyone reading this hope u all do well xxx and thank u again to everyone who has taken time to read my posts and comment with words of support and encouragement x my night shifts loom so I'm off to bed x which is good as I am not speaking to Steven lol night night ppl x

Amazing!!!!! Truly you are fab! That's fantastic x

Back