LeaE's Jelly Wobble

But in a week u could lose half a stone xxxx maybe more and u will be able to tell the difference even if only a bit x what u need is positive thinking and lucky for u I am pushing it on u lol xxxxx

LeaE said:
But in a week u could lose half a stone xxxx maybe more and u will be able to tell the difference even if only a bit x what u need is positive thinking and lucky for u I am pushing it on u lol xxxxx

I must have done something right for you to be on my life! X

But honestly think about it u don't actually need it that much x I get what u mean but u just gotta think this through logically x get a pen and paper and write a list of all the things u hate about what u weigh right now x then a list of how losing weight will make u happy and then tell me u can't do this and food is more important than sorting and achieving them lists ?!? If I can do this then so can u ! I was 20stone at one point of my life so god I obviously loved and thought I needed food but really did I ? No I didn't ! I didn't at all and still don't ! And neither do u x just one week that's all I ask and u can def do one week ! U may not have faith in u to do this but I do I totally utterly do and I haven't even met u so all u need to do is get yr head in the game and yr body will follow x forget all the trying and failing on every diet and the judgement remarks because that just drags u down and makes it feel impossible ! Just take one day at a time like u said and use me to drag u through this x I mean it I'm proud u have given it another go really really proud and I know u find even deciding to do this diet hard never mind doing it so u miss have come far just accepting my challenge x yr doing the hard bit now the first 4 days but after this it will get easier I promise xxxx ha that was a dam long text wasn't it lol but it's hard to fit a pep talk into a few words so I apologise lol I tried to text this but it won't send so here it is xxxxxx

vadey said:
Thank you lea! I heart your motivation, support and strength x

But good god u think I'm bosy lol am I allowed to blame it on cd or can't I get away with that anymore x

Wise words Lea! Food is just not that great compared to getting your life back. I learned one important thing off secret eaters last night - that a craving only lasts 20 minutes so perhaps we should even just be taking each 20 minutes at a time and toughing it out until the craving goes! I'm taking advice from everywhere - the forum, tv and Gillian Riley- I need as much help as I can get!

Daisy65 said:
Wise words Lea! Food is just not that great compared to getting your life back. I learned one important thing off secret eaters last night - that a craving only lasts 20 minutes so perhaps we should even just be taking each 20 minutes at a time and toughing it out until the craving goes! I'm taking advice from everywhere - the forum, tv and Gillian Riley- I need as much help as I can get!

Lol me too! This site is great! Lea is an inspiration to me! So nice to have people's views and thoughts on here, we all have something to offer! I've bought Gillian's book, was it you who suggested getting it? How are you getting on. X

Vadey, I can now see light at the end of the CD tunnel! 23lbs to my goal weight. Honestly, I don't know why it comes as a shock to me that if you just carry on with this diet that you get smaller and smaller! It's fab but hard work. You just need a clear couple of weeks to get into it. I don't think I would have come this far without you all on the forum as it's hard to share the CD experience with someone not on the diet. I love your diary Lea - you are so open and honest and always make me smile! Let's all go for Goal!

I totally appreciate your comments and everyone else's I truely do but I just laugh when ppl say that ! I'm plain boring and fat so for ppl to say they find me an inspiration or my diary is enjoyable in any way to read I just find it unbelievable ! I must say I do find compliments hard so maybe it's that but good god it's so alien isn't it x u sometimes forget that ppl read it because u hardly get any comments and stuff bit it's just all so funny isn't it this blogging thing ! God I sound like Peter Kay don't I ooohhh I'm on the tinter net lol I love Peter Kay btw !
But thank u guys u have all helped push me along on this little journey and yes we all have that little bit to offer even if we don't realise it x I'm in such a philosophical mood tonight I think how bizzare and and I have fitted two soap and toothbrush holders up in my bathroom with tweezers and a knife so go girl power !! And yes I also used to love the spice idiots !!!!!! Anyways update on me is I'm still ss and still plodding on and my clothes went today to a new home and she looked excited about gaining my wardrobe so made me feel happy x nothing more to add !

Whoooooooo if there is one thing I can do on this diet is bloody argue ! After 3am and I just came to bed after flooring my bf in a blazing row ! I'm writing this as usually food would be a comfort but funny enough it's not even entered my head and I think that's amazing neither has how worthless and fat I am so self esteem is on the up and I'm thinking the two are linked ! Breakthrough finally x prob not the nicest of situations to find this out but silver lining and all that ! Bf is downstairs licking his ego dent wounds and I'm off to bed as work in a few hrs good job I can function on no sleep or food but I'm predicting a pretty long and wobbly cd day but .......... I'm not falling from the wagon not for man nor beast !

LeaE said:
Whoooooooo if there is one thing I can do on this diet is bloody argue ! After 3am and I just came to bed after flooring my bf in a blazing row ! I'm writing this as usually food would be a comfort but funny enough it's not even entered my head and I think that's amazing neither has how worthless and fat I am so self esteem is on the up and I'm thinking the two are linked ! Breakthrough finally x prob not the nicest of situations to find this out but silver lining and all that ! Bf is downstairs licking his ego dent wounds and I'm off to bed as work in a few hrs good job I can function on no sleep or food but I'm predicting a pretty long and wobbly cd day but .......... I'm not falling from the wagon not for man nor beast !

Hey hope you're ok? I was mega argumentative when I did SS and fell out with people all the time, especially those closest to me. It will be fine hun, don't worry. Sometimes it helps to just clear the air and have a good old argument!

I hope work is ok and you manage to stay awake!
Have a bath and an early night if you can. X

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

P.S. Well done on not turning to food or even considering it, that's amazing! Look how much you've changed :)

Hi Lea
Just had to subscribe to your diary hope you don't mind I think you are a true inspiration and reading your very honest diary has helped me get back on track ready to tackle my remaining weight :))
And I think you are a very pretty girl from your photos and I can see a big difference
Hope things are ok with the bf . I don't know how you manage on nights with your two beautiful girls super woman springs to mind
Am hoping for success now after alot of false starts
Best wishes x x

Katierose said:
Hi Lea
Just had to subscribe to your diary hope you don't mind I think you are a true inspiration and reading your very honest diary has helped me get back on track ready to tackle my remaining weight :))
And I think you are a very pretty girl from your photos and I can see a big difference
Hope things are ok with the bf . I don't know how you manage on nights with your two beautiful girls super woman springs to mind
Am hoping for success now after alot of false starts
Best wishes x x

Hi love and welcome x yr more than welcome to join in the banter and discussion anytime u help me stay on track I will help u and we can all do this together xxxxxxx how far have I come love what u got left x

Em_Butterfly said:
P.S. Well done on not turning to food or even considering it, that's amazing! Look how much you've changed :)

Thank u my dear and yes I was so happy with myself xxx how are u x

Hi lea x
Thank you for the nice welcome :)
At my biggest I was nearly 23 stone and got down to 16 last year then I have been messing around and not getting anywhere fast I started on S&s at 17.3 after slowly gaining again not gd so I'm in it till the end and am aiming for 10 stone. Which I have my been for 20 years .
I have really been unhappy Lea but in denial too. I found your diary when looking for support my diary will tell you my story (v much up and down) but am hoping this time I really can do it x
You truly have done so well and your diary is a b inspiring honest read :)

Katierose said:
Hi lea x
At my biggest I was nearly 23 stone and got down to 16 last year then I have been messing around and not getting anywhere fast I started on S&s at 17.3 after slowly gaining again not gd so I'm in it till the end and am aiming for 10 stone. Which I have my been for 20 years .
I have really been unhappy Lea but in denial too. I found your diary when looking for support my diary will tell you my story (v much up and down) but am hoping this time I really can do it x

Katie, I didn't realise you lost so much already! You need to find that headspace and inspiration from somewhere, because you've already done amazingly well and your still battling, not giving up! You can do this, tell yourself you can, stop sf doubting and make it happen xxx
Good luck x

Sorry to hijack thread x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Katierose said:
Hi lea x

Wow u have done great love do please don't be down u have come far and yes maybe u have had a break but really that's no biggy yr back and now is the time for part two x we aren't off the same weights really so how's about we push each other right to the end x I will find yr diary on Sunday night at work and read it all to catch up on where u are and we can go for gold seen as its the Olympics x I'm really glad my diary has helped u re focus and I hope I can help u get to the end as I get how weight can effect every inch of yr life so to do this for each other will be a true pleasure x have u started again today love ?

Zest for Life said:
Katie, I didn't realise you lost so much already! You need to find that headspace and inspiration from somewhere, because you've already done amazingly well and your still battling, not giving up! You can do this, tell yourself you can, stop sf doubting and make it happen xxx
Good luck x

Sorry to hijack thread x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's fine my diary is not exclusive and is a free for all x any help to anyone is always welcome xxx how are u getting on x

Hi Lea x
Bless you for your kind words am def looking to go for gold so I'm in it to win it ! Sorry am full of cheesy sayings ;-) pleased we can help each other hope my diary isn't too boring but I have tried to be honest in it . And it's so nice to have other people encouraging you and we are similar weights so am here to stay (sits down on the sofa :) )
I started on Monday so day 5 for me the Hunger pangs are not as bad I find I'm on here an awful lot at the moment lol .. I have to keep reading diaries like your Lea where you ve gone through it and come out the other end . I ve done CD before its only cost that I'm doing S&s now so I know once I get in the zone I can do it !
Zesty x thank you too for your kind words much appreciated I do forget how far I ve come Sorry if I'm stalking you ssshhh the others won't know ;-)
So my lovely Lea I will spk soon x

Back