LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Lea x
Know your asleep I do hope you get a gd rest x thank you so much for your kind words of support on my diary we can do this and look at your stats !!! Way to go :)) you ve given me hope I can do this now
I had my first weigh in and I ve lost 10 pounds am delighted xx
Speak soon x

Katierose said:
Lea x
Know your asleep I do hope you get a gd rest x thank you so much for your kind words of support on my diary we can do this and look at your stats !!! Way to go :)) you ve given me hope I can do this now
Speak soon x

Jesus Christ that's amazing and I am sure that's yr best loss so far whoop whoop x where does this take u to missy cxxxxxx well done and congrats xxxx

Katierose said:
Lea x
Speak soon x

That's bloody amazing!! Well done x

Well woke up and just off to take the kids swimming before home feed the kids then back off to work ! God I love Mondays ! Not!
On a plus note I'm wearing my size 16 chinos or however u spell it from primark and they are perfect on the waist but why I have to have fat knees thighs and calves is beyond me so they are a little bit tight there but ....... U can't have it all so just means more work and tbh I woke up today determined to get rid of this 14lbs to leave these 15s behind and skip into them 14s !!!!! So goal set now just gotta do the work !!!
School run was good as 5 ppl stopped me to say I looked alot better and was disappearing on them which was kind of them and really nice but I sometimes feel really uncomfortable with compliments ooooohhhhh and the weird rock guy at school who I think tries to hit on me said I looked amazing too ! Not sure if that compliment was welcome or not it's abit of a double edged sword that one x my bf is pissed with me for a change so I'm avoiding him at all costs so for the 1st time in my life thank god for football ! Bloody hate football !! Anyways off swimming soon x hope everyone's ok xxxxxx happy slimming x

Well this is totally off subject but wow isn't parenthood complex and a massive responsibility !!!!!!! Watching my kids swimming I'm planning in my head how I need to bring them swimming 2 times this week so I can teach lillie to swim on her back and I'm calculating when to fit it in blah blah blah then it suddenly dawned on me that wow I have two little humans who I have to teach and guide through all of life making sure the reach their full potential teaching them everything from swimming reading manners etc everything ! And I know this is something that u naturally do but bloody hell when u really think about it that's a massive responsibility and one I carry on my own with no proper daddy to back me up x I do get help but really when push come to shove its my responsibility and with ever decreasing help from my Mimas my gdad is ill it's a bit scary isn't it x

LeaE said:
Well this is totally off subject but wow isn't parenthood complex and a massive responsibility !!!!!!! Watching my kids swimming I'm planning in my head how I need to bring them swimming 2 times this week so I can teach lillie to swim on her back and I'm calculating when to fit it in blah blah blah then it suddenly dawned on me that wow I have two little humans who I have to teach and guide through all of life making sure the reach their full potential teaching them everything from swimming reading manners etc everything ! And I know this is something that u naturally do but bloody hell when u really think about it that's a massive responsibility and one I carry on my own with no proper daddy to back me up x I do get help but really when push come to shove its my responsibility and with ever decreasing help from my Mimas my gdad is ill it's a bit scary isn't it x

You know I haven't got kids yet but that is exactly what I think of all the time the immense responsibility it is. You put my mind at rest that it comes naturally and you just do it :)

Katierose said:
Lea x
Speak soon x

Wowzers well done that's great I bet you feel on top of the world x

LeaE said:

It's the best job in the world but the hardest! X

Hi lea x
Thank you for your support and to Vadey x and katiebaby :) am a happy bunny today . It puts me in the 16s Lea but want to see the 15s but never the 17 s again lol x
I have 2 beautiful grown up daughters 27 & 23 and I brought them up mainly on my own as I got divorced (a v bad break up) and I remember feeling overwhelmed at times but I think I ve done a gd Job and am v close to both of them x you sound a wonderful mum Lea so am sure you will and are doing a fantastic job x x
Hope ur shift goes ok spk v soon lovely lady x x lovely to see you in my diary :))

Katierose said:
Hi lea x
Thank you for your support and to Vadey x and katiebaby :) am a happy bunny today . It puts me in the 16s Lea but want to see the 15s but never the 17 s again lol x
I have 2 beautiful grown up daughters 27 & 23 and I brought them up mainly on my own as I got divorced (a v bad break up) and I remember feeling overwhelmed at times but I think I ve done a gd Job and am v close to both of them x you sound a wonderful mum Lea so am sure you will and are doing a fantastic job x x
Hope ur shift goes ok spk v soon lovely lady x x lovely to see you in my diary :))

People at my children's school look down their nose at me because I'm a single parent and it makes me laugh tbh ! They sit on their ass all day while their kids are at school drinking coffee they live off their partners and have no life outside of their children's social evens and they have the cheek to look down on me x I am happy for them that they have that lifestyle but gives them not a molecule of right to think they are better than me ! I bring my kids up on my own I play mummy daddy good cop and bad cop I do all homework housework cooking doctors dentist playing cuddling play time swimming runs and the rest and on top of that I fit in full time work and social time x I am not sure some of the women who judge me could cope with what single mummies do without having a break down ! So yeah love u should be so proud of what u have achieved with yr too girlies I know I am x I only have to stand back and watch them play or listen to them role playing a game and I fill up with proudness x they are hard work but soooooo worth every single second of it !
Omg u got into the 16s whoop whoop them 15s are not far away now so whhhooooopppp that's feb news well done love and good luck for tomorrow be strong xxxx
Ps sorry about the rant but it drives me crazy that single mums are given such bad press and yes I know some deserve it but there are plenty of couples that have kids that do also x a marriage certificate does not make u a good patent !

ninajw83 said:
WOOOOOOOOO congratulations 15s is AMAZING you should be so very proud of yourself xx

Ah thank u that was a big whoooooo xxxxx how are u getting on x I'm now dead set to get them 14s now x I'm just wishing them weeks away x

katiebaby said:
You know I haven't got kids yet but that is exactly what I think of all the time the immense responsibility it is. You put my mind at rest that it comes naturally and you just do it :)

Ah glad I put yr mind at rest and I'm sorry if my post scared u lol are u planning children yet ? Ate u trying ?

Well 3 more hours and my final night shift for the week is over and I'm off until Sunday well I say off but work we'd Thurs and Friday but I mean off from my nights x I have a confession though !!! Due to stress and being busy I forgot my cd packs ! So I had a bar yesterday morning and then a bar tonight at work but I'm so out of sync I haven't had my full products yesterday and I don't think I will fit them in today I don't even know how many I'm due or anything and I think it's important to have them all but now I haven't and I can't squeeze them in over a short amount of time because too many would knock me out of ketosis so I'm afraid I have failed cd in not sticking to the rules kinda way ! Oh dear x will try and plan abit better I think from now ! My lack of planning is the reason no other diet works for me and this is a prime example !

LeaE said:
Ah glad I put yr mind at rest and I'm sorry if my post scared u lol are u planning children yet ? Ate u trying ?

Yes :) I am losing weight so I can get the treatment I need. I went to the hospital in october weighing 18st 9lb I think and I need to be 13st (30bmi) for treatment.. They just told me to come back when I lost weight :( but what to you know this morning I am 13st 10 ;)))) so I hope to make the call soon as I would like at least one baby x

Katiebaby! What an incentive that is! Won't it be nice to walk back into that hospital losing so much weight! Well done lass ! X

LeaE said:
Well 3 more hours and my final night shift for the week is over and I'm off until Sunday well I say off but work we'd Thurs and Friday but I mean off from my nights x I have a confession though !!! Due to stress and being busy I forgot my cd packs ! So I had a bar yesterday morning and then a bar tonight at work but I'm so out of sync I haven't had my full products yesterday and I don't think I will fit them in today I don't even know how many I'm due or anything and I think it's important to have them all but now I haven't and I can't squeeze them in over a short amount of time because too many would knock me out of ketosis so I'm afraid I have failed cd in not sticking to the rules kinda way ! Oh dear x will try and plan abit better I think from now ! My lack of planning is the reason no other diet works for me and this is a prime example !

Hello me darling. Just have your shakes to day and you'll be ok x

katiebaby said:
Yes :) I am losing weight so I can get the treatment I need. I went to the hospital in october weighing 18st 9lb I think and I need to be 13st (30bmi) for treatment.. They just told me to come back when I lost weight :( but what to you know this morning I am 13st 10 ;)))) so I hope to make the call soon as I would like at least one baby x

Omg that's amazing x you have done so well and congrats c ah that's such a lovely story and I really hope u get yr dream x kinda puts my weight loss needs to shame because I defo shouldn't be moaning call I can dream of at the end of this is new clothes x what u have to dream of x a new baby is so much more x wow I'm routing for u now x how long has it taken u x only a matter of weeks left x whoop x

Morning Lea x
Hey with regards to those women that judge you for being a single mother my motto is " walk a mile in my shoes and then dare to judge" take no notice as I said before you are doing a fantastic job my darling x I don't think you ve blown it with the bars at all just do your shakes and water today and you ll be fine x x it's hard enough doing this diet let alone doing night shifts on top !! You need double determination which you have got x x
Hi to Vadey how's you and Katie baby wow well done on your loss you have done really well x
Am at work now will catch up later x x

Hi Leah, just read your post regarding the responsibility of being a parent. It is bloody hard work and shame on those that look down on single parent families. I am fortunate to have my husband around and be one of those mothers that is at home however I prefer to be working because being at home for me has made me go mad!! I love my children so much but I wish I had space from them sometimes. the grass is always greener isnt it? You are a loving parent and its obvious and despite you doing it on your own I am sure that you give you girls as much love as if there were 2 parents. Enough said!! So I hve lost 1 lb not great but the week that i have had im very much surprised that i had a loss. i need to get into the next stone asap so this week i need to try damn hard. Have a good day and dont think to much u are doing a great job with everything. x

Back