LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Thanks !! And really well done i hope i can do as well as all of you !!!
sorry forgot to say my name is Julie and my boys are 8 and11... The eldest is in his last term at primary school and rapidly growing up ! In fact he asked if he could cook bacon and eggs for his breakfast so that I would not have to as he knows I am doing the cd diet what a star ! I checked he was ok and was chased out of the kitchen ! Then he completely cleaned up !
As for divorce best thing I have ever done !! Solicitor says she has never had such a happy client !!! Lol

Lea - 7lbs is brilliant! You'll be in the 14s in no time. Must have given you a well deserved confidence boost. After week 1 the most I ever managed was 5bs. I would be on top of the world if I lost 7lbs. Well done!

LeaE said:
well hello little miss xx after much stress about todays weigh in and a god awful week i have only gone and lost 7 bloody pounds whoop whoop that brings me to 15stone 6 lbs so 2 weeks and them 14s are mine they just gotta be x thats so unreal writing that but whoop i have a 2 week goal for that xxx them fat analyser things are been solt in b and m if u can get there for 1.99 and they are loyds ones so go get one i love it i have done all the family ha ha ha x
well im off to see my daddy now so not writing much will check in again later good luck everyone x

Wow well done that's amazing :))

Yay x x well done Lea !! That's fantastic am So pleased for you woo hoo x x

Ah thank u everyone x and I am pleased with that loss and happy I'm getting to the lower end of the 15s just need to get them 14s I'm feeling very determined now x think my CDC was a bit shocked actually x lol I really like my CDC x
Been to my parents and had a few cuppas and a chat I have a lovely family and I'm greatful for that I really am x dad liked his gifts x now just going to give the kids a sandwich then we are off to the cinema to spend our afternoon together x
Thank u again to everyone x you all help me achieve this x

hippyd said:
Thanks !! And really well done i hope i can do as well as all of you !!!
sorry forgot to say my name is Julie and my boys are 8 and11... The eldest is in his last term at primary school and rapidly growing up ! In fact he asked if he could cook bacon and eggs for his breakfast so that I would not have to as he knows I am doing the cd diet what a star ! I checked he was ok and was chased out of the kitchen ! Then he completely cleaned up !
As for divorce best thing I have ever done !! Solicitor says she has never had such a happy client !!! Lol

Hey Julie I'm Leanne as u prob know if u read my diary and pleased to meet u and I apologise before hand if I get a bit moany on here before hand but I can't help it lol
I'm really glad yr ok with the divorce and the fact yr the happiest client speaks volumes but incase u have any lows I'm here for u if u want a moan x just hold tight to the cd wagon and don't fall off love because it's a great diet x
As for yr son how amazing is that wish my bf was so supportive that must have made u so proud it did me and I don't even know him x

hippyd said:
Thanks can I ask about coke zero when can you drink it after 2 weeks ?? A bit confused !
Thanks !!!

Try to avoid it for the first 5 days if yr slow to get into ketosis but I had it from the start x granted I don't have it every day but if a coke zero stops u from coming off ss and failing then it doesn't hurt in my eyes although other ppl will say different but it works for me

vixxs1980 said:
Well done on your 7lb! You must be so pleased with yourself!!!

Yes I am thanks but focusing on the overall and 4 st 1 lb in 11 weeks is brilliant cd does work and I don't mind doing without for the results x how are u ?

vadey said:
Lovely Leanne. Well done on your 12 loss in two weeks!!!!! Go you! X

Thank u my dear and thank u for everything xxx we will do this together hey x roll on our shopping trip hey x oh and bought some 14 size jeans high waist so we can test out our bet !?! Roll on a month hey x

LeaE said:
Thank u my dear and thank u for everything xxx we will do this together hey x roll on our shopping trip hey x oh and bought some 14 size jeans high waist so we can test out our bet !?! Roll on a month hey x

Wanna see pictures of you in your high waisted jeans missy. How amazing are you? Lots!!! Well done on your big loss that's just fab. You'll reach your target in no time. Xx

Newtocd said:
Wanna see pictures of you in your high waisted jeans missy. How amazing are you? Lots!!! Well done on your big loss that's just fab. You'll reach your target in no time. Xx

Oh no they won't fit yet but bought as an incentive x I'm not so amazing yet 14s would never fit but they will one day x how are u

Posted these so I don't lose them as I'm so disorganised at home lol
Start. Now
Thights. 31. 28
Smallest waist. . 41. 35
Under boobs. 46. 36.5
Boobs. 46. 43
Top arms. 16. 15
Ankle. 11. 10
Neck. 14. 13
Wrist. 6.5. 6
Widest part of hips. 54. 46

Ha ha just made me realise I'm obsessive to do all them measurements ! But nice to refer to a learn about where u lose the most will be nice to lose off my dam legs eventually x but bloody boobs feel like I have lost a lot more off them than that x

Lea x 4 stone 1 on 11 weeks !! You are an inspiration you really are x and I'm glad we are supporting each other and you ve lost loads of inches too don't think it ll be long before your on those size 14 jeans. X x

Hey Katie how are u xxxx
Well good morning to the start of week 12 x I feel like its the start of a new week and feel alot better than last week x I have work tonight and I really can't be bothered but oh well no rest for the wicked x I'm shattered this morning and getting the kids started for school lillie is off on a school trip so all packed up and ready x yawn xc
Found a table on clothes sizes and I'm not yet supposed to be a 16 and have to lose 5 inches off my waist to be in a 14 and oh my god that's miles away ! Anyway thought I would post it on here for if anyone else wanted to look !

Attachments

• image-68036950.jpg
    image-68036950.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 52
Well done lea!! Fab achievement!!! It's working girl!! I'm trying to get through the day without killing someone!!! Arrggggggghhh x

Hi lea x hope u get some rest in time for your shift tonight x I lost 3 pounds this week so 13 in two weeks I can't grumble at that can I ?
Will have look at that chart in a min x

Back