LeaE's Jelly Wobble

p220157 said:
I totally love your attitude! And I love a primark splurge!

So glad you feel good hun and are flying high. Long may it last. You're a true inspiration to us all. Can't wait till you get to goal and see your pics then. You will blow everyone away.

xx

Eerrhhhhhhhh no missy we will all be sharing our goal pictures together x I don't care if h all look like twiggy before me u can't leave me till we are all done on this sodding diet x

p220157 said:
I totally love your attitude! And I love a primark splurge!

So glad you feel good hun and are flying high. Long may it last. You're a true inspiration to us all. Can't wait till you get to goal and see your pics then. You will blow everyone away.

xx

Omg who's the cute dude in yr prof pic so sweet x how are u anyways xxxx

LeaE said:
Ooohhhh I measured I'm debhanams la senza and that other bra shop in meadowhell the name escapes me then I picked the size that I decided fitted out of the 3 2 said 38D one said 36C which although fitted in there shop I know in general I'm not ! I then went to primark and bought 3 bras 38D and they're amazing great support lift and shape I was astounded x I then proceeded to buy loads of knickers and stuff but in primark u kinda can cant u lol kids enjoyed it too I like being irresponsible patent sometimes and just saying yeah to everything we bought stuff ranging from floppy sunhats and glasses to bras to jackets tips totally inappropriate boob tube for Tia but she's restricted to wearing it in the house to make up ect ! All crap I know but love seeing my girlies so excited its addictive lol

That's great glad u got it sorted huni :) I love buying new underwear it makes me feel gd! Bet your wee ones were loving it! It's gd tho that they can get a treat out of it too :) but I love ur attitude to walking around with your black frenchies!! Haha it made me smile xx

He's my little boy, Harry. Almost 9 months. He's growing up way too quick. Might have to have a second tho, can't believe how much I love him.

Would love a little girl tho. Be awesome to have a little shopping buddy like you've got.

And don't worry we're all sticking with you for as long as you stay on here. You're just too entertaining to leave.

p220157 said:
He's my little boy, Harry. Almost 9 months. He's growing up way too quick. Might have to have a second tho, can't believe how much I love him.

Would love a little girl tho. Be awesome to have a little shopping buddy like you've got.

And don't worry we're all sticking with you for as long as you stay on here. You're just too entertaining to leave.

Ophhhhhh that's put the pressure on I best practice my stand up comedy act to keep u all with me till the end or I will have to do the last bit on my own mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ah he's lovely but yr right they defo do grow up too fast but that's why I have days like today x

Siobhan89 said:
That's great glad u got it sorted huni :) I love buying new underwear it makes me feel gd! Bet your wee ones were loving it! It's gd tho that they can get a treat out of it too :) but I love ur attitude to walking around with your black frenchies!! Haha it made me smile xx

Ah glad I made u chuckle x x

Oooh I loved reading those posts, so glad u are feeling fab u finally sound like your head is catching up with your body so whoop whoop well done girly!!! Glad u finally got ya bras sorted it feels amazing to finally have one that fits hey! U are amazing well done lea!!!

Lea - well done on the primark splurge - does you good and I would've been in heaven if I were one of your girls! I always let my goddaughter (age 6) slap on testers at the make up counter - keeps her entertained when I go shopping with her and not bad for her like sweets. It's always rubbed off by the time she gets home. When I was 6 I had a short back and sides and wore navy blue!
I have been comparing bras at work today ... I think you have made me obsessed!
x

LeaE said:
Pmg omg omg u skinny Minnie and congrats love that's amazing xxxxxx whhhoooo did u get all flustered over my 80 yr old boob lol and 10 more mins are u trying to kill me ????? On a plus note I can see minor improvement on my legs whoop !!!!!

Skinny i am not-still have the thunder thighs! Glad to hear that all that time with mike is starting to pay off. . .it might even inspire me to start doing more exercise rather than just moaning about them. A full body lift looks quite appealing as a quick but painful alternative! Also good to hear that you got your undies sorted. Proper fitting ones make such a difference-just make sure you put some clothes on before you go to work-your French knicks might just be too much for the old folk! X x x

ayshaahmad said:
Oooh I loved reading those posts, so glad u are feeling fab u finally sound like your head is catching up with your body so whoop whoop well done girly!!! Glad u finally got ya bras sorted it feels amazing to finally have one that fits hey! U are amazing well done lea!!!

Ah thank u love and yes wore one of my bras today and was so much better than the others x I'm still over weight and I know that but I do know that I'm happier now I have lost some weight so yes small steps forward there xxxx

Daisy65 said:
Lea - well done on the primark splurge - does you good and I would've been in heaven if I were one of your girls! I always let my goddaughter (age 6) slap on testers at the make up counter - keeps her entertained when I go shopping with her and not bad for her like sweets. It's always rubbed off by the time she gets home. When I was 6 I had a short back and sides and wore navy blue!
I have been comparing bras at work today ... I think you have made me obsessed!
x

Ha ha oh no now I'm getting the blame for a bra obsession lol how did u measure up x after much complaining I have now been taught how to measure someone up properly so I feel quite an expert lmao x x
Ah that's so cute with yr god daughter bet she loves u so much x my bf complains says I'm too soft with the kids sometimes and I am but I like to spoil them x kids aren't kids for long and I believe u should enjoy them while u can ! Too many ppl take their kids for granted and spend all their time shouting at them and stressing about mess etc etc and I vowed never to do that I don't let them do whatever they want but I just like to spoil and enjoy them from time to time x
How are u anyways love ?

demonp said:
Skinny i am not-still have the thunder thighs! Glad to hear that all that time with mike is starting to pay off. . .it might even inspire me to start doing more exercise rather than just moaning about them. A full body lift looks quite appealing as a quick but painful alternative! Also good to hear that you got your undies sorted. Proper fitting ones make such a difference-just make sure you put some clothes on before you go to work-your French knicks might just be too much for the old folk! X x x

Ha ha I have lost weight but exposing the general public to my fat ass and cellulite would be fatal and I would be tried for murder by indecent exposure x

Lea - I got into trouble with CDC last night when I told her about my nights with Chris! She said I shouldn't do more than walking on step 1 and should move up to a higher step if I wanted to do anything more. I don't know what to think but had another session tonight anyway.
I am so happy in my new bras and I think everyone in the office has seen them! I think it would be fab to work in a lingerie department as bras are now so pretty and women are transformed by a good bra! I did read something about bra fitting - something about the difference under your boobs compared to around them but I couldn't be more accurate than that. Once I get bored with bras I may move on to knickers!

Day 123
Wow 123 days on this diet ! Blooming unreal really ! And 5st 5 down bmi from 44 to 32 and dress size 20/22 to 14/16 I can't believe the changes a few months can make ! I get compliments everyday right now and discussing my loss has become so much easier and that in big part is due to the new friends on minis I have made x I'm so glad I stuck this out because if I hadn't I wouldn't have come this far and this diet has made me realise so much about myself ! Being thin wont make me perfect nor will it mend everything in my life but the changes ups and downs this diets put me through has really tested me as a person and that has really shown me qualities in myself I would have never seen before x me and my daughter chatted today about my loss and it was really eye opening ! I talk openly about anything with my children if they have a question I never dodge it because I need them to trust I will always talk to them and for them to know we have no boundaries ! She didn't understand why losing weight was important to me and why I didn't want to be cuddly squishy mummy anymore ! I reassured her and told her I'm always going to be her cuddly squishy mummy no matter how much I weigh and then we talked about how being fat limited me in some ways and why it's important for my health to be thinner x we spoke about being healthy and exercise is important and how this diet isn't long term and how soon I will be eating again but how it's ok to have treats just in balance with healthy eating that fuels and helps my body not junk that's just making life harder for my body ! She's so mature for her age and asked such amazing questions while we chatted I was so proud at how she reasoned my answers and how level headed she is but most of all how she trusted what I said and how she felt fine asking me and expressing what she had been thinking about x she's growing up which is sad but she's growing up into such an amazing unjudgemental little girl and I just can't believe how lucky I am !
Diets wise everything's been fine! Cleaned and gutted my nanans spare room and my grandads room washed ever inch and every ornament ! And boy they havd loads took me aged ! Because I was so busy I haven't thought of food at all and it's been easy sailing today !
Me and bf bickered again so I slept in lillies bed woke up and was out the house before he opened his eyes and now he's working so avoided him totally although he wrote an extensive list of how crap of a bf he is and how he must change everything about himself to please me ! Now u are all going to think this is harsh but I actually am at a point of no return ! It was the biggest pile of self indulgent self pitty and emotional bull crap I have ever read in my life and yet again is another ott way for him to make himself such a hard done by victim rather than face the fact he a acted a prix about just one issue ! And quite frankly I haven't the time nor the energy to divulge his ego with such utter rubbish ! I will not be made to feel bad or be emotionally blackmailed in such an immature selfish manner !
Oopps can I blame such a harsh view on this diet lol mmmmm maybe not but it's true !
Anyways I'm reading the last grey book now and I'm finding myself struggling as its all too predictable but I gotta finish them now x got a few autobiographys lined up for when I'm done and I can't wait x I do reccommend Sharon osbornes as she's had such a weird life x v interesting and because it's old pick it up from the charity shops for about a £1 bargain hey x night e night peeps x

LeaE said:
Day 123
Wow 123 days on this diet ! Blooming unreal really ! And 5st 5 down bmi from 44 to 32 and dress size 20/22 to 14/16 I can't believe the changes a few months can make ! I get compliments everyday right now and discussing my loss has become so much easier and that in big part is due to the new friends on minis I have made x I'm so glad I stuck this out because if I hadn't I wouldn't have come this far and this diet has made me realise so much about myself ! Being thin wont make me perfect nor will it mend everything in my life but the changes ups and downs this diets put me through has really tested me as a person and that has really shown me qualities in myself I would have never seen before x me and my daughter chatted today about my loss and it was really eye opening ! I talk openly about anything with my children if they have a question I never dodge it because I need them to trust I will always talk to them and for them to know we have no boundaries ! She didn't understand why losing weight was important to me and why I didn't want to be cuddly squishy mummy anymore ! I reassured her and told her I'm always going to be her cuddly squishy mummy no matter how much I weigh and then we talked about how being fat limited me in some ways and why it's important for my health to be thinner x we spoke about being healthy and exercise is important and how this diet isn't long term and how soon I will be eating again but how it's ok to have treats just in balance with healthy eating that fuels and helps my body not junk that's just making life harder for my body ! She's so mature for her age and asked such amazing questions while we chatted I was so proud at how she reasoned my answers and how level headed she is but most of all how she trusted what I said and how she felt fine asking me and expressing what she had been thinking about x she's growing up which is sad but she's growing up into such an amazing unjudgemental little girl and I just can't believe how lucky I am !
Diets wise everything's been fine! Cleaned and gutted my nanans spare room and my grandads room washed ever inch and every ornament ! And boy they havd loads took me aged ! Because I was so busy I haven't thought of food at all and it's been easy sailing today !
Me and bf bickered again so I slept in lillies bed woke up and was out the house before he opened his eyes and now he's working so avoided him totally although he wrote an extensive list of how crap of a bf he is and how he must change everything about himself to please me ! Now u are all going to think this is harsh but I actually am at a point of no return ! It was the biggest pile of self indulgent self pitty and emotional bull crap I have ever read in my life and yet again is another ott way for him to make himself such a hard done by victim rather than face the fact he a acted a prix about just one issue ! And quite frankly I haven't the time nor the energy to divulge his ego with such utter rubbish ! I will not be made to feel bad or be emotionally blackmailed in such an immature selfish manner !
Oopps can I blame such a harsh view on this diet lol mmmmm maybe not but it's true !
Anyways I'm reading the last grey book now and I'm finding myself struggling as its all too predictable but I gotta finish them now x got a few autobiographys lined up for when I'm done and I can't wait x I do reccommend Sharon osbornes as she's had such a weird life x v interesting and because it's old pick it up from the charity shops for about a £1 bargain hey x night e night peeps x

You have done amazingly well, you are my inspiration!! X

LeaE said:
Day 123

I hope you don't mind me commenting - but after reading this I feel I need to....

(1) Your weight loss is AMAZING!!! You look fantastic Hun and u must feel so proud of what u have achieved - I too had a BMI of 44 when I started this journey. It's still huge at 41 but it's going down and it's u'r story that's inspiring me.

(2) Like you I feel it's vital I take control of my life and weight; I have to get my weight down to a healthy one as I am a single mum to a wonderful 5 year old and I want to be around to watch him grow up into the special man I know he will be. We regularly chat about mummy's 'diet' and why I'm doing this, he doesn't totally understand but at least I know I will be able to run about and be active with him in the next few months. Kids are such a blessing.

(3) I think events such as big weight loss help us gain the confidence to look at our lives from a very different angle. It never ceases to amaze me the inner strength that unfolds as the pounds drop off. Who knows what path our lives will take as a result of this positive change but it will surely be a change for the better!!

Your inner strength leaves me in no doubt you will reach your goal :) x

Ah chrissy that was such a lovely thought provoking heart warming inspiring MSG to wake up to thank u so so much x I do hope my diary can help u along the way I'm not sure how but it's the reason I'm so honest and why I write it because I wanted ppl who have a similar weight to me to lose to know its ok to feel all them different things but not to worry u can still do it x I still have lots to lose but right Arthur's moment I don't mind xxxxxxxxxx

Ps I'm here if u need me at anytime for anything any questions or anything. Xxx good luck hunny yr doing fab x

Wow! Read you first post skimmed to most recent ones. You are doing brilliantly! The insight you have share about learning more about yourself whilst on CD and on Mini's is great and something I really need to think about. So many amazing people on here by whom many of us are encouraged and inspired by but also learn from. I look forward to following the remainder of your journey. x

Kira said:
Wow! Read you first post skimmed to most recent ones. You are doing brilliantly! The insight you have share about learning more about yourself whilst on CD and on Mini's is great and something I really need to think about. So many amazing people on here by whom many of us are encouraged and inspired by but also learn from. I look forward to following the remainder of your journey. x

Hi kira nice to meet u and thank u for taking the time to post on here it really means alot and each and every person that reads my diary really gives me the will to carry on x I know it sounds silly but there's added pressure for me to reach this goal mostly for myself and family but in part for u guys too in a good way though not horrible pressure each and every person that's taken the time and effort to follow me on my journey I think I owe it to them not to give up just to show ppl that it can be done even with 10 blooming stone to lose x x how are u getting on love ?

Back