LeaE's Jelly Wobble

LeaE said:
Yeah it's awful but not much I can do to mend it for her so just trying to support her where possible I suppose x

Ooohhhh sounds a great plan fun and getting yrself together and 'saving' him for later xxx lol just priceless lol can't wait to hear yr antics lol

I'm being chased ATM by a guy and it's flattering but I have my bf ATM and I must admit I do miss being single it was so much fun and easier and a real time of growth for me ! And before anyone reads this thinking I mean fun sleeping around I didn't I mean fun ha ha as I went on dates and I don't even kiss on a first date my mum would kill me if I did and trust me hardly any made it past a first date ! Was hilarious x

Ha ha ha ha!!!! I know exactly what you mean - I'm the same. It's just a giggle and it's nice being taken out - my ex took me to the dogs on our first date and we had such a laugh. I knew then he was going to be a great guy to spend time with x

Good luck on your weigh in xx

Mornin me darling. Just wanted to wish you luck for wi-everything crossed for you. Don't have any regrets about your meal-it was important for you both and if ultimately you were in control! I am really struggling at the moment. I want to lose 1 more stone but can't stop nibbling! Bad week this week as had my anniversary meal inc so expecting gain. My s+s order should arrive tomorrow-28 days worth and the last 10 days will be re feed. So, my challenge is that i have to do final push and stick with it 100%. Please help keep me motivated Lea-don't want all these months to go to waste! Think i will then do the fast and feast as per the horizon program-did you see it? If not- i player it! Good luck hon. X x x

demonp said:
Mornin me darling. Just wanted to wish you luck for wi-everything crossed for you. Don't have any regrets about your meal-it was important for you both and if ultimately you were in control! I am really struggling at the moment. I want to lose 1 more stone but can't stop nibbling! Bad week this week as had my anniversary meal inc so expecting gain. My s+s order should arrive tomorrow-28 days worth and the last 10 days will be re feed. So, my challenge is that i have to do final push and stick with it 100%. Please help keep me motivated Lea-don't want all these months to go to waste! Think i will then do the fast and feast as per the horizon program-did you see it? If not- i player it! Good luck hon. X x x

Right I'm having that stone off u by 1 month !!!! Will pop back later with more positive and motivational posts but ATM I'm not feeling brill if I'm in them 14s I will sob like a 3 yr old lol well wi at 11 so off to drop bf off at football then off to face my doom ! And yeah I had to take my friend out for a meal and it did cheer her up so no regrets just hard to gain x

Oh and this is me today x one of fat legs front bod and side shot !!!!!!! Just an update not a great difference x

Attachments

• image-3525225743.jpg
    image-3525225743.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3248299270.jpg
    image-3248299270.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1800971082.jpg
    image-1800971082.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 64
1lb on so can cope with that I'm 13st 11lbs !

Good news hun glad your still in the 13s. Plus you'll shred that and more in no time.

Ahhh sooo pleased you're still in the 13s, really good news :) ......really hoping I'm still in the 18s after a really dodgy week, CDC is still away so going to Boots tomorrow AM for my weekly WI xx

Lea - so glad you're still with us. I'm sorry to hear about your friend - I think that going out for a treat was an excellent idea and understand why you had food. No harm done - you are still in the 13s and that pound will be a distant memory next week.
Those photos show such a dramatic change - you've got such a good figure now - I know you are unhappy with your legs but we all have our problem areas and they will go down soon. I have stubborn areas on my tummy and knees - they will no doubt be the last bits to go.
My libido disappeared when I started CD so I won't be thinking of dating until I have some more carbs!

LeaE said:
Oh and this is me today x one of fat legs front bod and side shot !!!!!!! Just an update not a great difference x

There is a massive difference-look at your waist! You look fab! So proud. X x x

vadey said:
There's a huge huge difference!!!!! X

I mean from the picture I posted about a month ago

p220157 said:
Good news hun glad your still in the 13s. Plus you'll shred that and more in no time.

Oh I do hope so this week has been an awful week of cd so it's all guns go as of Monday morning I just can't wait to be 100% and I know that sounds daft but it's just all knocked me off sync

ChristyT said:
Ahhh sooo pleased you're still in the 13s, really good news :) ......really hoping I'm still in the 18s after a really dodgy week, CDC is still away so going to Boots tomorrow AM for my weekly WI xx

Ah good luck love x are u joining me on a 100% week this week no matter what happens xx

Daisy65 said:
Lea - so glad you're still with us. I'm sorry to hear about your friend - I think that going out for a treat was an excellent idea and understand why you had food. No harm done - you are still in the 13s and that pound will be a distant memory next week.
Those photos show such a dramatic change - you've got such a good figure now - I know you are unhappy with your legs but we all have our problem areas and they will go down soon. I have stubborn areas on my tummy and knees - they will no doubt be the last bits to go.
My libido disappeared when I started CD so I won't be thinking of dating until I have some more carbs!

Well it won't be long until your dating again x whhhoooo exciting times x and with the photos I ment no much change from the last ones I posted not from starting x I'm having a 109% week this week no bars only water and shakes could really do with a 4lbs loss this week to take me to 13.7 and I know that's greedy but without dreams we can't achieve can we so here we go !! How are u love ?

demonp said:
There is a massive difference-look at your waist! You look fab! So proud. X x x

Ah ta pip xxxx I did mean a difference from my last posted picture not right from the start x x how's u love xxxxx

Sounds like a deal to me lovely :) x

Omg I lost another 3lbs!!! Bloody hell ive cheated loads!! That's me motivated for a big loss this week :D xx

Back