LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Heya hunni that lb will be off and plenty more next week, gd luck getting back on track today u will do it!!! Xxx

ChristyT said:
Omg I lost another 3lbs!!! Bloody hell ive cheated loads!! That's me motivated for a big loss this week :D xx

Omg well done u pleased u lost xc roll on nxt week hey x well chuffed x

Well I've just been told I'm boring cos I'm always taking about dieting but never get anywhere!! I'm gunna one day slap this old cow at work!!!

vadey said:
Well I've just been told I'm boring cos I'm always taking about dieting but never get anywhere!! I'm gunna one day slap this old cow at work!!!

Tell her she's a cow and to take a long walk off a short pier how bloody rude xc chin up love

Well today diary I am ill great start to the restart 100% no excuses although in a way it's good because I'm not eating quite the opposite I have d and v ! I haven't slept since finishing work due to running to the loo every 5 mins to either empty my body from one end or another or both mmmmmmm I'm a classy lass aren't I writing this but man !!! The pain !!!!!! Nearly finishing me off I feel tired and drained but can't sleep ! My washers broke £136 to mend so seen as its 9 yr old suppose it's time for new but I will be so sad for it to go and at the same time I'm getting a dish washer plumbed in to by nxt week I should have both ! Bloody cafcass meeting tomoz and I don't want to go regarding my ex and my daughter but suppose I have to face the music ! Oh and last night we were bored so decided to fool about and text a psychic mine didn't come through until today but I swear it's rubbish ! Will take picture of what was said because I can't remember I'm that ill ! So soaps and sofa for me I'm afraid !!!!!!

Bit of a cop out reply if u ask me but some of the others at work got quite funny and some weirdly accurate responses mines pants as ever but Oh well .....

Attachments

• image-3040027548.jpg
    image-3040027548.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 53
  • image-785207258.jpg
    image-785207258.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 50
Early night for me now my stomach has settled x not often I praise my man but he's been so sweet today and really looked after me x

Lea - you may lose a bit more weight if you have been running to the loo - as they say, every cloud ...
i had triple dose of psyllium husks on Friday and sat and seemed to have put on 2lbs which made me miserable for Half the weekend until I read they absorb water - 20 x their weight. Seems to have resolved itself - say no more!
Hope the meeting isn't too traumatic.
x

LeaE said:
Early night for me now my stomach has settled x not often I praise my man but he's been so sweet today and really looked after me x

Glad you're feeling better and had plenty of TLC today! Hope tomorrow goes ok. Big hugs xxx

Hi Lea, I feel I know you after reading some of your diary! Hope you feel better and good luck with cafcas. Also, your weight loss has been pretty impressive. Go you!

Good luck at the meeting today hunni and hope u are feeling better xxx

Good luck today chick :) I hope you feel better x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - you may lose a bit more weight if you have been running to the loo - as they say, every cloud ...
i had triple dose of psyllium husks on Friday and sat and seemed to have put on 2lbs which made me miserable for Half the weekend until I read they absorb water - 20 x their weight. Seems to have resolved itself - say no more!
Hope the meeting isn't too traumatic.
x

Hey daisy x I'm feeling tons better today only my back and stomach muscles are tender ! Lewis the weight loss going where u at at the moment x glad yr issue resolved itself lmao xxxxx

ChristyT said:
Glad you're feeling better and had plenty of TLC today! Hope tomorrow goes ok. Big hugs xxx

Cheers sugar how are u feeling how's yr date card looking any more lined up ?!? I'm feeling tons better thank u just sore muscles from the wrenching mmmmmm ! How's u x

Faith_111 said:
Hi Lea, I feel I know you after reading some of your diary! Hope you feel better and good luck with cafcas. Also, your weight loss has been pretty impressive. Go you!

Hey faith thank u for the MSG how are u x how long u been doing this etc have u got much to lose ?!?

ayshaahmad said:
Good luck at the meeting today hunni and hope u are feeling better xxx

Hello my dear how are u I'm tons better now just got today's meeting to get through x is fasting over this weekend ?

katiebaby said:
Good luck today chick :) I hope you feel better x

Xxxxxx cheers Katie how's u how's the diet going x x hope yr ok I'm loads better just tender xxxxxx

LeaE said:
Xxxxxx cheers Katie how's u how's the diet going x x hope yr ok I'm loads better just tender xxxxxx

I gave up on dieting whilst fasting just wasn't working for and now I feel icky and bloated! Can't wait for Monday to roll round so I can get on track. Glad you feel better x

katiebaby said:
I gave up on dieting whilst fasting just wasn't working for and now I feel icky and bloated! Can't wait for Monday to roll round so I can get on track. Glad you feel better x

Well after yesterday I feel truly empty !!! Just had a green tea and a choc tetra my breakfast lmao not very exciting is it cd diet but I'm used to it now so it's just the norm really x im guessing fasting is over on Sunday then ?!? Well done for getting through it and I'm sure u will be fine Monday and I will be prepared for a big loss for u in yr 1st week getting back on it x whoooooo exciting times xxxxxx

Back