LeaE's Jelly Wobble

Well good morning diary x good morning fellow minis mmmmmmmm today feels such a lovely day x yesterday was my 1st day of the week where I was determined to be 100% with no breaks or anything until I'm in them
12s but low and behold I was ill not that I ate or cheated as I was far too ill but wasn't exactly the positive start I wanted x however here I am today feeling all fresh and ready to go so as per I have started analysing x x body wise I don't think I will see much change from now until the 12s but I worked it out in pounds and I need to get to 180lbs or below to secure my place in the 12s x jumped on the scales this am after bottom explosion yesterday and I'm well and truely cleared out both ends I weighed in on my scales at exactly 190 . 5 lbs so that's 13st 8lbs so 10lbs to secure me in them 12s which if I'm really good that should be 3 wi Sunday's !!!!!!! So I'm now setting myself a goal of getting in them 12s by the 2nd of September ! Mmmmmmm seems a while since I was harsh with myself on this diet so maybe this is long over due I'm really annoyed with myself and how my weightloss has gone just a late so kick up the ass time for me by me !
I think on reflection I have used my journey so far and all life's stresses as an excuse to letting my drive slip a little so now is the time to get back in the driving seat and go for it now x I'm reducing mikes usage this week to 3 times at an hrs session to see if this helps with the scales because them numbers are important right now as I want my healthy bmi and I'm still obese ATM ! Ok well I better get glammed up now hadn't I as I have a lady to impress x x here's to a 100% day ss from me x

LeaE said:
Cheers sugar how are u feeling how's yr date card looking any more lined up ?!? I'm feeling tons better thank u just sore muscles from the wrenching mmmmmm ! How's u x

Ahhh I'm glad you're feeling better :) I'm ok, date card is empty just now lol - I'm really busy at the moment organising my best friend's hen weekend which is next month - really looking forward to that :D haven't had a good girls night out in ages!!!

For some reason been thinking of my ex a lot these last couple of days, not sure why, I don't think I miss him but perhaps it's because we were invited to the wedding as a couple and now it's just going to be me there...wierd!

Still being good - was 100% yesterday and in the zone today. Feeling a bit blurgh because of TOTM but nothing I can't handle ;) xxx

ChristyT said:
Ahhh I'm glad you're feeling better :) I'm ok, date card is empty just now lol - I'm really busy at the moment organising my best friend's hen weekend which is next month - really looking forward to that :D haven't had a good girls night out in ages!!!

For some reason been thinking of my ex a lot these last couple of days, not sure why, I don't think I miss him but perhaps it's because we were invited to the wedding as a couple and now it's just going to be me there...wierd!

Still being good - was 100% yesterday and in the zone today. Feeling a bit blurgh because of TOTM but nothing I can't handle ;) xxx

U are doing just fab xxxx well done x cd does make u emotional and hormonal plus totm maybe why yr thinking of him plus wedding and change and yr recent date plus it wasn't so long ago u split xxxxx your doing fab my love and I think reflecting on previous relationships is healthy as gives u the allowance to grow as a person xxxxx here for u chicken x stay strong x

Right new dress number 1 I'm wearing it for my meeting today as I have no clothes x what do u think x size medium from new look £30 x

LeaE said:
Well after yesterday I feel truly empty !!! Just had a green tea and a choc tetra my breakfast lmao not very exciting is it cd diet but I'm used to it now so it's just the norm really x im guessing fasting is over on Sunday then ?!? Well done for getting through it and I'm sure u will be fine Monday and I will be prepared for a big loss for u in yr 1st week getting back on it x whoooooo exciting times xxxxxx

I can't wait for the big loss and the empty feeling :) last day of fasting is Saturday... Then Sunday we celebrate so I'm going to an indian restaurant for a nice meal. Monday will start mission banish the fatty :)

LeaE said:
Right new dress number 1 I'm wearing it for my meeting today as I have no clothes x what do u think x size medium from new look £30 x

Sorry forgot to upload pics

Attachments

• image-585674691.jpg
    image-585674691.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 74
Good luck!

LeaE said:

Also added my face Pics as double chin nearly gone ! Just them wobbly knees to sort out !

Attachments

• image-2248849978.jpg
    image-2248849978.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2555479926.jpg
    image-2555479926.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3858379337.jpg
    image-3858379337.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-603826644.jpg
    image-603826644.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 66
katiebaby said:
I can't wait for the big loss and the empty feeling :) last day of fasting is Saturday... Then Sunday we celebrate so I'm going to an indian restaurant for a nice meal. Monday will start mission banish the fatty :)

Ah well u enjoy with no limits u deserve it then its mission of the 12s ok xxx can't wait x

Faith_111 said:
All the best for today x

Cheers chicken do u like my dress xc thank u x I have never wore anything like it my whole life isn't it weird !!!! How cd changes u hey x

Ela ine said:
Good luck!

Thank u my dear may just need it x sat waiting now x how are u x

LeaE said:
Thank u my dear may just need it x sat waiting now x how are u x

You look fantastic - I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way x

Whit woooooo :) looking good. X

What a figure lea u look amazing!!!!

Hey hun, just caught up. Hope the meeting has gone ok? And loving the dress, your looking really good. And your 2nd Sept goal for the 12s also happens to be my wedding anniversary. So I might set a mini goal too. Need to jump back on the scales and see where I'm at. As I've fallen off the wagon a bit. So I could probably do with a kick up the bum and a mini goal to spur me on.

Wow Lea, you look fab :D I can't wait til I can wear a belt like that and it not nip into the squidges above and below xx

Lea - sexy lady! The dress is great - I think it's the autumn 2012 colour (yes - new found interest in fashion). BF must be getting nervous!
I wouldn't worry about the odd day off as long as you enjoy them. I am hoping to get below 11 stones by the end of August but I may be disappointed given my track record. Have been on Chris every night for 30 mins and did 2 x 1 hour walks - half up steep hill. If I only lose a pound tomorrow then I will ease up a bit.

ChristyT said:
You look fantastic - I'm sending lots of positive vibes your way x

Can u pls keep sending them me as I have to wait until October xxxx

Back