LeaE's Jelly Wobble

katiebaby said:
Whit woooooo :) looking good. X

Ah ta love x x I'm sad today so just cheering myself up a bit

ayshaahmad said:
What a figure lea u look amazing!!!!

Errrrrhhhhh and u too missy you have changed so much x we will get there won't we xx

p220157 said:
Hey hun, just caught up. Hope the meeting has gone ok? And loving the dress, your looking really good. And your 2nd Sept goal for the 12s also happens to be my wedding anniversary. So I might set a mini goal too. Need to jump back on the scales and see where I'm at. As I've fallen off the wagon a bit. So I could probably do with a kick up the bum and a mini goal to spur me on.

Ooohhhhhhhhh wedding anniversary hey how long ???? And a good idea to set a mini goal then x

redhead66 said:
Wow Lea, you look fab :D I can't wait til I can wear a belt like that and it not nip into the squidges above and below xx

I still have fat rolls and when I sit down I have to be so careful where that belt is x one day we will both wear belts without being conscious hey x

Daisy65 said:
Lea - sexy lady! The dress is great - I think it's the autumn 2012 colour (yes - new found interest in fashion). BF must be getting nervous!
I wouldn't worry about the odd day off as long as you enjoy them. I am hoping to get below 11 stones by the end of August but I may be disappointed given my track record. Have been on Chris every night for 30 mins and did 2 x 1 hour walks - half up steep hill. If I only lose a pound tomorrow then I will ease up a bit.

Wow I'm impressed miss daisy any more fashion tips u wanna throw my way because I know nothing it's pathetic really x I do love my dress though feels amazing to wear something I never could have before even if my legs are still fat I kinda don't care x walking around in it today I was so self conscious about my legs then I thought f it if ppl wanna look and snigger then go jump I have worked hard to wear this so ner !!!!! I'm wearing it even with my fat ass and thighs and knees ! Ha

Daisy65 said:
Lea - sexy lady! The dress is great - I think it's the autumn 2012 colour (yes - new found interest in fashion). BF must be getting nervous!
I wouldn't worry about the odd day off as long as you enjoy them. I am hoping to get below 11 stones by the end of August but I may be disappointed given my track record. Have been on Chris every night for 30 mins and did 2 x 1 hour walks - half up steep hill. If I only lose a pound tomorrow then I will ease up a bit.

Oh and we'll done with Chris hope yr beating him !!!!!! And u will do make that target u just gotta x

Well today's been such a drain and I was crying and was an emotional wreck when I came out I just feel like these ppl don't get it Jesus how many chances can one guy get he's had hundreds over the past 5 years and he's still a prix so guess what he's always going to be but ........ I held it together and I'm playing fair so let's see what they come up with !!!
Well when I got home I put the kids to bed bf is at work do home alone so I cried and then I thought omg get a grip miss Ellis ! FFs hold it together sooooooooo I thought I will cheer myself up and nothing cheers me up like trying on my clothes lol even if some still don't fit !!!!! So to follow is my fashion show x now pls don't think I'm doing this for attention or praise or any comments or anything other than for me myself and I ! I just needed this to stop me binging with utter depression and to show me it's ok yr doing good yr happy and u can diet so u can do this fight x it's just I needed to remind myself how far I had come and it gives me something to look back on and something to hold onto to move me forward when times are a little rough and all u want is a glass of wine and a pizza ! And so my new wine and pizza fix is fashion show night and new clothes that either fit me now I'm smaller or will fit me soon so I need to carry on x sad loser anyone reading this will think but hey it's working for me and it just made me giggle for 20mins after an intense day and u never know might just cheer my fellow minis up because my face in some of these pics is radic !

Right 1st up is my new black dress bought at same time as other one it was only £12 new look size 12 and yeah it's stretchy but sod ya it's a 12 whoopppppp x lol

Attachments

• image-2758505282.jpg
    image-2758505282.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image-883053249.jpg
    image-883053249.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 78
  • image-2445574863.jpg
    image-2445574863.jpg
    395.4 KB · Views: 70
Now this is my new size 12 jacket from Matalan still too tight but won't be soon and I love it just got to find a nice top to go with it pls do excuse the ever shrinking saggy boobs x I <3 this jacket x

Attachments

• image-2690770400.jpg
    image-2690770400.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 73
Now these are my mumsy dresses not sure where I will wear them but they fit lol size 14 and if I don't wear them will pass them onto my mum ha ha her kinda style u see not sure if they're mine yet I feel a bit frumpy in them and maybe a little part of the old me shopping hey x

Attachments

• image-3545713667.jpg
    image-3545713667.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1567199718.jpg
    image-1567199718.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 70
Now this dress is annoying its everywhere but my boobs ! My boobs have shrunk so much how do they not fit in this and it's a 14 dam ill fitting clothes gggrrrrrrr but this dress reminds me of weddings or christenings again totally not my style but I'm trying to experiment and it was a charity shop buy so only a few quid x can't moan really x

Attachments

• image-3970648155.jpg
    image-3970648155.jpg
    456.2 KB · Views: 66
Oohhhhh now this ones interesting this my long following friends is my Ann summer dress can anyone remember me talking about this when I first started cd ! I had it ages but wouldn't let bf see me in it because it didn't fit properly and I was too scared to show it him x funny actually because I still am ! He hasn't seen me in it yet I'm showing u guys x I love it ! Not a clue why but I think it's because it marks a mile stone for me as it fits now and never has and aaahhh I don't know I want to one day wear it and feel hot but now I don't I don't feel hot or sexy in it but I do feel proud ! Proud it fits !!! Yes yes I'm a looser I know but I try it on all the time and just prance about on my own while he's at work if only he knew my secret double life lol in my heels of course with stockings then it all gets put away in my secret little draw before he returns lmao sooooo crazy but sooooo funny cxx

Attachments

• image-2021934681.jpg
    image-2021934681.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 70
Ok and last but least for today is my blue dress x bought wore once but was too small size 18 x now too big x it's the only big thing I have and when I'm at goal I'm having it taken in x again I love this dress and it's nothing spesh I just do so can't wait for it to be smaller so I can wear it with pride instead of being self conscious like I was when I wore it for the 1st and only time x

Attachments

• image-4055058503.jpg
    image-4055058503.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2457102494.jpg
    image-2457102494.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 66
LeaE said:
Now these are my mumsy dresses not sure where I will wear them but they fit lol size 14 and if I don't wear them will pass them onto my mum ha ha her kinda style u see not sure if they're mine yet I feel a bit frumpy in them and maybe a little part of the old me shopping hey x

I love the cut of the red dress. It's really slimming isn't it. I wear cross over dresses and also empire line dresses. You look great.. So girly!!

willow12 said:
I love the cut of the red dress. It's really slimming isn't it. I wear cross over dresses and also empire line dresses. You look great.. So girly!!

Ah cheers willow x how are u x

willow12 said:
Boobs eh!
I like you in this.. again it's a nice cut that suits your frame.

Ha ha which one u on about ?

Yr on about the cream dress lmao ha ha ha took me ages to cram into that lol

Wow - have you got a lot of frocks! Different sides of Lea - sexy siren to sensible mummy...Mummy dresses have very slimming cut but, let's be honest, we all would rather look sexy and glam with a figure hugging mini!
I am so vain now that I have ordered a giant full length mirror!

Daisy65 said:
Wow - have you got a lot of frocks! Different sides of Lea - sexy siren to sensible mummy...Mummy dresses have very slimming cut but, let's be honest, we all would rather look sexy and glam with a figure hugging mini!
I am so vain now that I have ordered a giant full length mirror!

Ha ha this my dear plus 2 pairs of jeans and some joggers just about makes up my entire wardrobe lmao ooohhhhhhh full length mirror mmmmm what's it like x any pictures ?!? And yes 50 shades of lea by the time I'm done x I have no style identity at all so I'm just doing everything lmao xxxxxx

Back