leahs lightweights needs 1 team member!

littlemissspendthrift

impossible is nothing
quick post

anyone who isnt in a team and wants to be, leahs lightweights are in need of a member. our first weigh in as the new team will be next week (25th sept) but the weight you are on this weeks weigh in will need to be recorded (hope that makes sense)

so if you are 14 stone 3 pounds this week (god i wish!!) then let me know, and then next week pm me as to what you weigh on your weigh in by thurs pm/fri am

we will also start a thread for support and general teams ramblings as a few of the other teams have this (ive been lurking on them) and i think they are really good idea, and a great opportunity to get to know your team. obviously the more you can log on here the better to get the full benefit.

so at the min we are looking for one team member currently
so first to post gets the place

gosh that wasnt a quick post at all was it?

blue girl.. welcome on board. there will be a leahs lightweights main thread soon which everyone can go on to see how we are all getting on in the week.

feel free to copy the signature.
once you get your 50 posts on here, you should be able to pm me your weight and then results... and dont worry about the gain.. you will lose. the team isnt weighing in til next week so plenty of time hun.

Thank you, its really kind after an awful day! In the meantime, while I get up to speed on my posts you could email me at [email protected]

Really looking forward to encouraging and being encouraged xx

rather than get a completely new thread started, thought i could post again..

we will need one team member after this weeks weigh in

the amazing bleedineck will be leaving our team as she is finishing CD after an amazing weight loss. therefore we will be in need of a member as of next week

which means the first to reply to this gets the place.

will need to let me know your weight this week, and when you weigh in so that we can include you on next weeks weigh in.
ideally you will be able to weigh in weekly and come in here fairly often

:)

Last edited:
me me me
i;m not on a team!!!

yes wb come join us.xx littlemiss will be on later i would think .xx

Yeaahhhhhh, lovely. I'll keep popping on and off, got to cut my grass today, before its too late.
I'm extra excited now i'm a member of a team.
Hope everybody will introduce themselves. I still haven't sorted my ticker out but I have sorted my start weight out which was wrong to begin with.
I'm Lynne x

little miss is our team leader so i would send her a pm and tell her you want to join , that way she wont have to look for the thread. hope you get in.xx

Thanks Susan, Ive done that!!
I hope I do to.
Lynne x

i'll join - I am called Leah!!!!

Back