Leah's New Food Diary

leelea

Hi guys,

Have decided to write my food up on here to keep me on the straight and narrow. I have been doing slimming world off and on for about 2 years now. I know it works for me but sometimes get bored and try other things which inevitably ends up in more weight gain and having to start from scratch again!
I would like this year to be the year that I reach my goal so I'm going for it again.
My boyfriend has also said that if I lose 8lbs in 4 weeks and keep it off he will take me away. If I don't then I have to take him away. So obviously I'm going to try my hardest not to put my hand in my pocket :)

When I started slimming world I was 14st7lbs and thankfully even though I've yo yo'd a little bit throughout the years I have managed to keep my weight below 13st10 ish. I have been going up and down within the 13s for some time now and have probably lost 50lbs+ just going up and down so I know if I can just keep going then I can get to goal. My aim is to lose around 2stone

So here's my food diary from Monday 11th June
Oh and also I always do EE days

Monday

B: 2x boiled eggs
2x wholemeal from 400g loaf (He)
Grapefruit

L: Jacket potato (2syns)
Beans
Cheese (he)

D: Chicken chargrill (4)
Ainsley Harriot rice (free)
Brocolli

S: Options hot choc (2.5)

syns: 8.5

please feel free to make any comments or ask any questions :)

Tuesday 12th June

B:
2x scrambled eggs (f) grapefruit
L:
salad with boiled new pots, ham and egg (spinach, toms, cucumber, spring onions) cottage cheese (2syns)
D:
veg and turkey chilli with rice (peppers, green beans, baked beans, mushrooms)
(1.5 syns for spice mix)
Otherstrawberries, ww jelly with fresh blackberries (1syns)
Healthy ExtrasA'scheese triangles
B 's1x danish bread/alpen light
syns: 4.5

Wednesday 13th June

B: Strawberries, activia ff yogurt, grapefruit
cherry bakewell alpen light (he) (these are amazing)

L: leftover chilli (1.5), salad

D: Lasagne with big salad
Having people round for tea tonight so have done lasagne with a cheese sauce mix and lasagne mix. Works out at about 4 syns each

Snacks: other Alpen light, strawberries

syns: 4.5syns (maybe more since it's still early on in the day)

How is everyone today?

So last night we had people over for dinner and my boyfriend decided at half time he was going to get us all a magnum!!! There was no way I was going to waste 13.5syns on one so I had a fab instead for 4.5syns. Proud of myself.

So today has been quite a good day.
I've had:

B: Omlette with cheese and toms, grapefruit

L: chicken chargrill (4syns) with big spinach salad
ff activia yog, orange

D: turkey stir fry with blue dragon sauce (3 syns)

Snacks: Alpen lights cherry bakewells...could eat the whole box they're so yummy!

Hi Leah.

I'm good! I'm new to SW still so far from an expert but your diary looks good to me. :) Good to know that a Fab is 4.5 syns, love those!

Good luck with your weight loss, especially so your boyfriend will take you away! Must work out a way of planting that idea in my boyfriend's head. ;)

Thanks littleone. Only problem was he bought a multi pack so I've got 7 in the freezer calling out to me!
You just have to make him believe that you'll be the one taking him but secretly know that he'll be the one taking you. My boyfriends convinced I'm paying but I had a secret weigh in this morning and I'm quite confident that he'll be paying :)

Ahhh I see. :) Will get onto it. :D

That's the problem with multipacks! I'm not buying boxes of Alpen lights at the moment simply because knowing me I'll eat them all!

Well done on your progress so far. (I'm guessing from your peak this morning!)

Back