lean meat????

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
Done my shopping today and could not find the extra lean mince anywhere!

Is lean mince the same if not how many syns is it?

sorry if its such an obvious question lol!

love katie
xxx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Beef, Beef, mince, lean 28g raw
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]About 7 syns per 400g pack
[/FONT]

Aww no! 28g is not a lot is it? Lol I was supposed to be havin a huge bowl of spag bol!
Well bol anyway! Spag was a hex b! Lol thanks for all your advice x x

Don't get your hopes up because pasta as a HEB doesn't amount to much either. Why not do EE and have as much pasta as you want?

I just don't get extra easy to be honest! Was going to do mainly original this week see how I go! I've just come from cc on rc so findin it difficult to get head round all this food lol! Have u lost on ee? Xxx

Losing on EE is just as good as on red and green, so much so that SW are strongly encouraging all new members to start on EE. I lost all my weight on EE and so did many others here - there's no reason to doubt it! SW wouldn't risk their reputation by offering a plan that doesn't work!!!

There's a post on the main forum by Squiddie that explains how it all works, but it's simple really and means you can have unlimited pasta and (extra lean) mince in a meal. Any questions, just ask.

Hi there was a discussion on here the other day and a lot of people said they buy lean mince cook it and then rinse it they said it hadn't effected their weight loss
Jayne

True, but SW have said that this doesn't make it syn free so it depends how strictly you want to stick to the plan.

i brought some extra lean mince the other day and was surprised when it was cooked it still had fat in the bottom of the pan

Not sure if the lean mince woulkd work out the same as extra lean as when the put extra lean the cut all fat off with the lean some fat gets minced as well so even with draining (I do that with extra lean as well) dont think that would be much differance think its 12% fat in lean and 5% in extra lean xx

Back