Leanne's Diary - Another 2lbs gone!!!!!

lthompson87

Hey everyone! I thought I'd start a diary like many people have done on here, it might help me to keep motivated!

I started my Weight Watchers on Wednesday after getting back from holiday and worrying if I am ever going to shift the extra stone and a half I put on after quitting smoking. I don't want to get back to what I was before because I looked too skinny but I'll be happy at about 9 and a half stone again.

The diet doesn't seem to be going so bad as Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I was around 0.5-2.5 points under each day. It has made me realise how bad food choices I have made before I started this diet, especially because I have had a naughty day and gone 10 points over :break_diet: today but it was on what food I would normally eat on a weekend :-S (I had a sausage and egg sandwich this morning... it was done on a George Foreman though so a bit healthier lol! and then chicken tikka curry with rice and naan bread) It's no wonder I haven't been able to lose this weight! I know I've been naughty today but I'm going to work extra hard at the gym tomorrow and only have low points or no points stuff like salad.

I have bought some WW stuff to cure my sweet tooth so hopefully I'll cut down on chocolate too :) My only worry is that it is my graduation on Tuesday and my grandad is taking me out for a meal with champagne and I don't want to make bad food choices and ruin my diet :ashamed0005:

I'll update this properly when I have something more interesting to say :p I might browse some people's diaries on here to keep this interesting so people will help motivate me and not feel too bad for having a naughty day today

Last edited:
Thanks Irene :D I can't wait for it! I'm just worried about maybe putting on extra lbs after having a naughty day today too :-S

Hi and welcome to the WW boards. Not to worry re the graduation as Irene says its once and a very special day so just go enjoy it and back down to the diet afterwards.

Good luck

M

So far today doesn't seem to be going too bad, I've worked out that if I exercise later I could gain about 3 points like I did yesterday and then if I have 2 points less each day til Tuesday then I will be in my points allocation for the week so will hopefully have a loss! I don't feel too bad about my naughty day yesterday now, it was only a one off though :)

Breakfast:
I've been quite good with my breakfast as I had it late (almost midday :O) and it was only 3.5:
2 slices of toast - 2
Utterly Butterly 2 tea spoons worth - 1
Apple - 0.5

We'll see how lunch and dinner goes but I'm planning on having some salad today and I've bought some carrots to make into carrot sticks which are 0 and fill me up lots!

I'm hoping I've got a loss this week because I don't want to be disheartened on my first week lol

Leanne's Diary - Confused :-S

Well today's been good, I have now worked off all of the points I overate yesterday so I feel better about having a naughty day!

Breakfast:
Toast - 2
Butter - 1
Apple - 0.5

Dinner:
Salad - 0
Breaded chicked - 4.5
Potatoes - 1

Snacks:
Wotsits - 1.5
WW Belgian Choc Cake Bar - 1.5
WW Chocolate Brownie Ice Desert - 2
WW Strawberry Cornetto - 2.5
Southern Comfort and Diet Lemonade - 1

17.5/23.5 (3.5 gained from exercise... I think) I'm a bit confused on the exercise because I can't find out how many points 15 minutes of high intensity exercise is on the cross trainer. Anyone have any idea?

I have already got my lunch ready for tomorrow which will only be 0.5 :D I've made a ham salad up which I'm sure will be nicer than the food at work lol! I can't have too much because my OH's parents are cooking us a roast chicken dinner for when we get there ready for my graduation on Tuesday so I need to save some points for the chicken, potatoes, gravy and yorkshire puds!

Does anyone know how many points are in one yorkshire pudding made in one little section of one 12 cake tray? I hope that makes sense lol! Also does anyone know how many exercise points I will gain from the cross training I did? Thanks everyone :D I hope I haven't bored you too much :p

Leanne's Diary - Now graduated and lost 3lbs in my first week!

Whoop whoop! I am finally a graduate and I have lost 3lbs in my first week on WW! I'm surprised I have lost so much after having a 3 course meal yesterday and a Dairy Milk lol, plus I only need to lose just over half a stone so I didn't think 3lbs would go so quickly!

Yesterday was the best day of my life so far! I'm really happy that I've finally done it and come through it relatively sane! The only annoying thing is that the photos won't upload to facebook :confused: :( Oh well I'll try again later!

I had a job interview this morning but I'm not sure what to do, it has really long working hours and it's very sales based so I don't think it's for me... plus I'm worried that if I'm sat in an office all day there'd be too much temptation around with sweets and stuff and I'd get huge!

I'm very impressed with my weight loss, only thing is now I have to drop a point because I've gone into the 9's rather than being in the 10's. I'm sure I'll be ok coz I often had at least one point left over each day last week :)

My food diary today looks quite poor because I just had to grab food at lunch time :-S

Breakfast:
Rice Krispies - 1.5
Milk - 1.5
Sugar - 0.5

Lunch:
1/2 a SuperNoodles To Go Tub - 3.5
WW Choc Iced Brownie ice cream thing - 2

Snack:
Apple - 0.5

I'm going to try and get down to the gym later, it might not happen though coz my body's gone stupid and it's my totm before it should be so I have stomach ache :(

Oh well, hopefully today will get better and I'll have a healthier dinner to make up for the poor lunch!

Hi ya

congrats on your graduation, you sound soooo happy, lovin the avatar

wow 3lbs is fantastic, well done:D

Leanne's Diary - Race for Life day!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted on here for a few days, been busy with having visitors (my mum, grandad and his girlfriend) down to my new house! I've also had a bad few days on food, we went out to Tootsies on friday and I had a burger and then a chocolate cake desert thing :break_diet: and then yesterday I went to the Slug and Lettuce and had a caesar salad wrap and chips with some sour cream :break_diet: . I only went 3 points over yesterday so that's not too bad! I just have to live off salads for the rest of the week to make up for the Tootsies and making chocolate cakes yesterday!

It's my Race for Life today, I was going to run it which would have earnt me a few exercise points but I'm going to walk it instead with my mum coz she had her appendix out 3 weeks ago and can't run. I'll let you know how it goes later when I get on here :) I'm hoping that the rain will keep off and I'll be able to keep dry to get my medal at the end :) I've managed to raise over my target of £100 so it makes me feel good to be doing it to help people :)

Leanne's Diary - Race for Life day!!!!

I did my Race for Life!!!!! We did it in just over an hour which isn't too bad considering my mum's just getting over an operation... and I earnt myself a few points to burn off that burger I had on Friday night! Race for Life was really quite emotional, especially some of the back signs people had written. The worst were the little children who had lost a loved one :( There were 2 little girls that made us laugh though coz they were doing a 3 legged walk all the way round!

I'm just cooking my dinner at the min which is quite low in points considering I am having chips with it!

Breakfast:
Rice Krispies, milk, sugar - 3.5

Snacks:
2 apples - 1
Chocolate cake (I will be having that after dinner) - 4

Dinner:
Fish - 4
Chips - 3.5
Peas - 0.5
Ketchup - 0.5

So I will be having 17/19 points so I will use those 2 points and the 2.5 points earnt from the walk to burn off the 3 extra points from yesterday and god knows how many extra from Friday! I should really work them out lol

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm soooooo happy!!!! I've lost another 2lbs so I'm halfway to my goal! I can't believe I've lost so much this week after having a bit of a naughty week food-wise, I was expecting to stay the same or lose 1lb at the most :D

I'm going to try and have a better week this week so I can lose another 2lbs, I don't have visitors this week and I'm working on the weekend so I won't be tempted by going into town! The worst bit is the free ice cream at work and trying to resist :break_diet:

I've also now got the calculator with a tracker on it so I don't need to waste paper writing down my points :) all I need now is the eating out book, which I'm bidding for on ebay, and then I'll be all set!

When I finally get to my goal, how do I maintain it? I don't want to pile it all back on again :-S

Back