Learnt my lesson on over eating

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Hello. I have copied this from my diary if anyone is interested. Just shows it is all in the mind and I let mine loose yesterday:(

Ive just had a light bulb moment, that may help others too. Yesterday I over indugled alot which upto now I havent done.

Now thinking about it know why. As it was the end of my holiday, I had WI that morning and was going to a wedding I told myself that I would start 100% tomorrow. That was planted in my mind (subconsciously) so I ate with the thought of 'eat everything now as the diet starts tomorrow.' Thats how I have failed previously so many times on other diets as I always start tomorrow. On CD I could do it 3 times in a week! :cry:

What I should have told myself was I was on an UD. With that thought I have never over eaten once on this diet.
Things could have been so different. Lesson now learnt.:(

Yes I do that all the time. Tell myself, "I'll just pig out today cos I'm starting diet tomorrow." I have done that all my life and it has made me fat. I need to learn to eat in moderation. This JUDDD does seem to be helping with that as I don't pig out too much on uds. Even other day when I pigged out and I had McDs after healthy dinner, only ate cheeseburger and ice cream whereas before I'd have had fries and big mac. I know I was still greedy but I could have done that nno bother before but I didn't even enjoy it as felt so stuffed.

So I need to learn to eat in moderation and I think this is good cos if you do overdo it ever you just compensate the next day which is what slim people do.

Hello. I have copied this from my diary if anyone is interested. Just shows it is all in the mind and I let mine loose yesterday:(

Thanks for sharing that with us xx

Yes I think we've all done that hun! Sometimes when I was on slimfast I'd give in to something naughty, and then once I had one thing it'd lead to something else as in my head I'd already ruined my diet that day so I thought stuff it and carried on saying I'd be 100% the next day. This plan is so much easier to stick to, I haven't felt the need to do that and if I really want something I'll have it in moderation on an up day and not overdo it.

aww hun we've all had it....i used to be worse when starting cambridge....would binge fo a week knowing i'd start but.....have ended up at my heaviest weight ever:cry:so now try and behave lol and think judd will help :p.

Excellent point miss jt!

Back