Learnt my lesson on over eating

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hello. I have copied this from my diary if anyone is interested. Just shows it is all in the mind and I let mine loose yesterday:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I do that all the time. Tell myself, "I'll just pig out today cos I'm starting diet tomorrow." I have done that all my life and it has made me fat. I need to learn to eat in moderation. This JUDDD does seem to be helping with that as I don't pig out too much on uds. Even other day when I pigged out and I had McDs after healthy dinner, only ate cheeseburger and ice cream whereas before I'd have had fries and big mac. I know I was still greedy but I could have done that nno bother before but I didn't even enjoy it as felt so stuffed.

So I need to learn to eat in moderation and I think this is good cos if you do overdo it ever you just compensate the next day which is what slim people do.

4. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS

Thanks for sharing that with us xx

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Yes I think we've all done that hun! Sometimes when I was on slimfast I'd give in to something naughty, and then once I had one thing it'd lead to something else as in my head I'd already ruined my diet that day so I thought stuff it and carried on saying I'd be 100% the next day. This plan is so much easier to stick to, I haven't felt the need to do that and if I really want something I'll have it in moderation on an up day and not overdo it.

6. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    aww hun we've all had it....i used to be worse when starting cambridge....would binge fo a week knowing i'd start but.....have ended up at my heaviest weight ever:cry:so now try and behave lol and think judd will help :p.

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Excellent point miss jt!

8. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Fantastic post - it is all true....

T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.