Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Learnt my lesson on over eating

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by miss jelly tot, 20 September 2009 Social URL.

1. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Hello. I have copied this from my diary if anyone is interested. Just shows it is all in the mind and I let mine loose yesterday:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes I do that all the time. Tell myself, "I'll just pig out today cos I'm starting diet tomorrow." I have done that all my life and it has made me fat. I need to learn to eat in moderation. This JUDDD does seem to be helping with that as I don't pig out too much on uds. Even other day when I pigged out and I had McDs after healthy dinner, only ate cheeseburger and ice cream whereas before I'd have had fries and big mac. I know I was still greedy but I could have done that nno bother before but I didn't even enjoy it as felt so stuffed.

So I need to learn to eat in moderation and I think this is good cos if you do overdo it ever you just compensate the next day which is what slim people do.

4. Ellie65

Ellie65 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World/waiting WLS

Thanks for sharing that with us xx

5. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Yes I think we've all done that hun! Sometimes when I was on slimfast I'd give in to something naughty, and then once I had one thing it'd lead to something else as in my head I'd already ruined my diet that day so I thought stuff it and carried on saying I'd be 100% the next day. This plan is so much easier to stick to, I haven't felt the need to do that and if I really want something I'll have it in moderation on an up day and not overdo it.

6. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    aww hun we've all had it....i used to be worse when starting cambridge....would binge fo a week knowing i'd start but.....have ended up at my heaviest weight ever:cry:so now try and behave lol and think judd will help :p.

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Excellent point miss jt!

8. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Fantastic post - it is all true....

T

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.